Sony WH-1000XM3

• Bluetooth

Karen R

Karen RAU

Terrible

Shuts off every 5 minutes. Unusable and extremely slow product support. At this stage they are just ignoring my emails. Basically unusable as I'm not interested in turning them on every 5 mins.

Themightyfinger

ThemightyfingerSydney, NSW

I don’t understand how people rate it highly

My 5 year old daughter saw how much I loved my Bose quiet comfort 35s and bought me this product as a present thinking I would love it. She’s gets very disappointed when I can’t hide how much I dislike the headphones.
Can’t connect to more than 1 device, that’s a deal breaker. why the hell do I have to power off and hold on for so long to the device to connect to another device? Battery last 1/10th of the time as the QCs since the auto off is useless.

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$499.00.

Sound Quality
Bluetooth
Tyson

TysonSydney, NSW

Poor manufacturing quality, they will only last 3 months and customer service is non existent

I would not ever recommend these to anyone, they are cheaply made with cheap pieces of plastic joining the band to the cups. I have seen all over the internet of this manufacturing defect, and they basically offered me to buy a new set for $320, invest your money in Bose its a lot safer.

Purchased in September 2018 at Addicted to Audio Online store for A$450.00.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Sony WH-1000XM3 compares to other Wireless Headphones

Ruby

RubyWestern Australia

Best noise cancelling headphone with low quality material and non helpful customer care

The headband had exactly the same cracks on each side and eventually chipped just under normal use, see pictures, both side looks the same. SONY Customer care accused me for over streching it, so the warranty was void, I felt insulted. They offered me a 30% discount to buy the same product.

The noise cancelling quality was great, still going using it with some bandages on, if i can't get any replacement, will looks ugly.

Purchased in February 2019.

Sound Quality

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Paul

Paulasked

WH1000XM3B (Black)

If two people want to watch the same TV program, can one person use the headphones while another can listen to the external volume of the TV at the same time?

Pranav Y.

Pranav Y.asked

WH-1000XM3

is the call quality any good?

Meli
Meli

I personally think the call quality is great. I use my headphones a lot for work and take heaps of calls a day and I’ve had absolutely no issues at all

Mary

Maryasked

WH-1000XM3

After owning them for 2 days, I tried mine for the first time on a plane. I am getting static as the plane takes off, very annoying. Landing is OK. Should I take them back or is this normal? Thanks everyone, Mary.

Compare both Sony WH-1000XM3
CategoryWireless HeadphonesWireless Headphones
Price (RRP) A$399.00A$399.00
TypeOver-EarOver-Ear
FeaturesMicrophone Included and Noise CancellingMicrophone Included and Noise Cancelling
Colour / FinishBlackSilver
Frequency Response4 Hz - 40 kHz4 Hz - 40 kHz
Weight255 g255 g
Battery Life30 hours30 hours
Connections3.5mm Jack and Bluetooth3.5mm Jack and Bluetooth
Charging Time3 hours3 hours
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Replaced bySony WH-1000XM4Sony WH-1000XM4