Sony X9000H Series

• Software
  • Picture Quality
TD
TDMelbourne

Unreliable, unstable connection to android apps

Constantly disconnects from apps like Netflix, YouTube and Prime TV. Or I get the swirling red circle of death when trying to open the apps. I've tried all of the usual bs fixes these big companies spout, but nothing works. I've never experienced these problems when accessing the same apps on my Android wifi tablet nor from my pc. Wish I had now bought a Samsung.

Purchased in October 2020 at Sony Online store for $1,995.00.

Billasked
X9000H Series

We bought a 65" TV in this model in January 2021. Having trouble with it as it will not save the channels. Each time we turn off TV and turn on again most of the channels are lost and we have to retune. Does anyone have the same issue or know how to rectify the problem?

TuneMan
TuneMan

I have this issue. Only a few channels and needs a rescan. I’m raising the issue with Sony.

Bill

OK great, would you please be kind enough to share what they suggest could be the problem?

Peta R.asked
KD-85X9000H (85")

Has anyone else had issues with this TV picture freezing and rebooting for no reason? Bought it a couple of months ago and had it replaced because it kept turning itself off after the picture froze. Thought it might be because of the breaker power box, but no, the replacement is doing the same thing and it’s plugged straight into the wall outlet.

Mike
Mike

My Tv used to do the same and many other things I had replacement with many problems later Sony decided to repair without success in the end I shave return TV and purchase Sumsung
Now all behind me never again Sony

David

Yes it's happen to me a few times. Have to turn the power off then on again. Needs a reboot

Peta R.

Thanks but after paying $5k for a TV I’m not willing to keep turning it of to reboot. Mine does it quite a lot. I’ve contact Harvey Norman to see what they say again as this is my second unit.

Peter W.
Peter W.asked
KD-85X9000H (85")

Can you record to external hard drive on this tv?

David

Sorry mate I don't know. I only use it for gaming and TV. But the apps are great and the TV is very nice. I got a Samsung sound bar with it and I love the set up

Andrew
Andrew

There is not external recording on this TV..something that I really miss from my old LG

Sony X9000H Series

Category4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs
Price (RRP) $2,995.00$4,995.00$1,595.00$1,995.00
Screen Size 75"85"55"65"
Screen TypeLED/LCDLED/LCDLED/LCDLED/LCD
Type of TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TV
Wireless OptionsBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-Fi
Number of HDMI Ports4444
Number of USB Ports2222
Wall MountableYesYesYesYes
Weight32.9 kg45.8 kg16.5 kg22.2 kg
Operating SystemAndroid TVAndroid TVAndroid TVAndroid TV
Dimensions (without stand) 961 x 1674 x 71 mm1089 x 1899 x 72 mm710 x 1231 x 70 mm833 x 1450 x 70 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 1034 x 1674 x 410 mm1162 x 1899 x 441 mm780 x 1231 x 338 mm903 x 1450 x 338 mm
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Release dateMay 2020May 2020