Sony Xperia XZ

Sony Xperia XZ (page 2 of 3)

MPNs: KHSONXXZ32GBBLK and KHSONXXZ32GBBLU

• Software
KKG

KKGAU

It's a perfect phone!!!

It's a perfect phone to use with great Camera and battery life. It's was challenging to think out of box where everyone is after Apple or Samsung but it's worth buying this Android phone. The processor speed is also fast and no slowness detected ever. Internet/WiFi connectivity is also super quick.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Zhikun

ZhikunSydney

Good Budget Phone

I just started using this phone, and so far so good. Really like its sleek design, and I think price is quite good considering its brand and functionality. This might be the only phone that has NFC capabilities in this price range. It does however take a long time to start up, not sure why. Really enjoying using this new phone!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
April Nguyen

April NguyenNSW, 2065

Mini Powerhouse

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Caroline

Caroline

Very good

The phone is using far less battery than previous models, photos are much sharper. Engine is much faster and the apps are not legging. Internet/WIFI connection is superb. Need to be aware that all previous chargers for Sony Xperia will not work on this product, you must buy a new charger. Very happy with the product

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Sarah Jayne Fung

Sarah Jayne FungPerth

Slow

I bought this phone as a backup when my previous phone died. It is handy for a spare but it is extremely slow. I probably wouldn't recommend this phone. I ended up throwing it away and being phone less for a while as it was just too slow for me!

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Pez

PezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Xperia XZ no good in hot weather.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
B2B

B2BPerth

Always Problems

I have had this phone for about 6 months and their is a problem always with something. The phone would randomly crash non stop and just recently the phone messages would freeze up and close down. The lock screen would freeze from time to time, it's just annoying phone and very disappointed with the Sony phone after such high hopes.
Definitely not going to be getting another Sony phone any time soon.

Tyger Jones

Tyger JonesGold Coast, QLD

Love Sony

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Adam

Adam

Perfection in a phone.

I got the premium version with 4k HDR screen.
Octacore procesor and 4gb of ram makes everyday activities effortless.
The premium ceramic finish is a joy to hold inthe hand but the large chin and forehead on the top and bottom of the screen may not be for everyone, this is a small price to pay for powerful front-firing stereo speakers.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Karen R

Karen RBrisbane

Died after 4 months - Phones Behaving Badly

BrisDyl

BrisDylBrisbane

Very good phone

I got this for my wife after she broke her Sony Z3 twice.. The build quality of this phone is much better then the Z3 or Z3 compact. just a much nicer screen and the rounded edges feel great in hand. Would recommend shopping around for the best price as we where able to get it online for 350 cheaper then anywhere else. Camera is also very good like most sony phones

Date PurchasedJan 2017
santo

santoVIC, 3148

this is best phone

sony xz series .. i like them so much .amazing phone
made from good material and the OS also good.
camera is the best. with that camera button..wow..

previously ..I am samsung user. after that I try huawei.
seriously.. Sony is the best . why ?
try the sound media and pictures

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Chris

ChrisSydney

Ok but not great

This device is ok. While it is easy to use the operating system is not as easy to navigate as other late model Android devices. The SD & SIM card slots seem flimsy and may be easily broken. This was a losing model when we tested several to roll out to our fleet of 150 devices.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Palya

Palya

Great performance, amazing battery life!

Aaron F

Aaron F

XZ What an awesome phone.

I am on my second Xperia phone in four years. They are unstoppable. I love the layout and the UX is near perfect. Not one major issue in four years, I recommend this device to anyone looking for a break from the planned obsolescence from Samsung and Apple. I will be an Xperia fan for a long time to come I think.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Sanjz

Sanjzsydney

Average product

Was pretty doubtful when I was purchasing the phone cause it's an android. There was quite a bit of lag after 4 months of use. Camera is pretty good but interms of the design of the phone I cant say the same. Standard battery life, nothing amazing there. Reluctant to reccomend the product.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Rowdyman

RowdymanPerth

A great upgrade from my Sony Xperia Z3

Fantastic phone with all the advantages of an Android phone wrapped up with a great camera. I use mine for work and personal calls and couldn't be happier. Great when you are travelling in terms of the camera that you can can upload to your icloud account.
The finger print sensor has also made it more convenient.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
mika

mikaCairns, Queensland

Love it

Having a much older version, the Xperia Z1, I am so happy with the newer, improved XZ. Has awesome features on it like: double tapping the screen to activate it, finger print sensor and being integrated with chrome cast are just some. Found that it has better speakers and importantly, a better camera - both back and front. The only thing that bugs me sometimes and if anything would be the when video recording that it slightly zooms in. Other than that, really happy with my purchase and happy that i stuck with Sony.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Tony Eadelaide

Sony has done it again

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Margaret2829Beaconsfield TASMANIA

This is perfect, can't survive without it.

This Phone is proving to be the best I have purchased since purchasing my first many years ago. It has everything I need on it and more,
Its easy to use and understand and any directions it gives for different settings are easy to follow. Not too big to carry around or place in my handbag. I can highly recommend it for any age group.