Sony Xperia XZ

Sony Xperia XZ (page 3 of 3)

MPNs: KHSONXXZ32GBBLK and KHSONXXZ32GBBLU

3.7

• Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software
GREG

GREGEagleby, Queensland

Best phone I've ever had.

Easy to use, superior quality screen, superior camera for fantastic pictures. Nice large screen, very clear and dynamic images. Sound quality is perfect and easy to match with Bluetooth headset. Lightweight phone allows for comfortable carrying. Does get a bit warm when using downloaded apps. Fast downloads from internet. Very happy all round.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

kevGreat Southern, WA

sony mobile phone

I sent back the above phone that is sony xperia xz mobile phone and asked for a voucher credit the phone was sent back many weeks ago and I have sent many e-mails and none of them have been answer it seems to me the phone is lost in tvsn somewhere very poor show.

kev

the above review is on tvsn.

Malcolm Reed

Malcolm Reedasked

Would you say you're happy with the music volume (max)? I remember Z3 was a bit soft at max volume.

Margaret2829
Margaret2829

Malcolm, I am sorry Malcolm but I have not listened to the music very much but it seemed quite loud enough for me when I did try it.
I am not into music that much to bother with it!!! Hope this helps?

Ciao Margaret

Tony E
Tony E

The volume suits me. I'm likely to pop on a headset anyway, using Bluetooth.