Sort My Credit

• Job Satisfaction
Phillip D.
Phillip D.Hunter Region, NSW

Cant live with out it

Very happy with the service highly recamend id like to take this step to say a special thanks to sev and gemma and all the team highly reckomend this company

Imran Maqsood
Imran MaqsoodSydney, NSW

Excellent work in shorttime

Sort out credit team is very professional in their services. I have confidence now, I can recommend any my friend list who stuck like me to get relieve from credit history.

Job Satisfaction

Bradley F
Bradley F

5 stars! Thank you

Thank you to sort my credit, I had 10 defaults and in a short time they have successfully removed 7 defaults off my name and still continue to work on my last 3 defaults. I’m very happy on the work they doing and keep updating me when something happens on my file.

Good job guys! Thank you so much and can’t wait for more good news.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Sort My Credit compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Zoey1
Zoey1Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great

Fantastic work you guys have helped me big time
Thank you guys so much I was always updated and who ever I spoke to was very good and understanding couldn’t ask for a better company to fix this problem for me

'Stasis P
'Stasis PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you! :)

They are currently working on my credit file and so far so good! Just over a week they removed 3 invalid inquiries from my file. I'm impressed! They are very prompt, always keeping me updated with the process and they have affordable services. Appreciate all your hard work Sort My Credit team, especially Angelie and Lui. 100% recommend them!!! ... Looking forward to hear more great news!

Review collected in partnership with Sort My Credit

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Really happy with the process so far

Happy so far with the progress on my credit file. Angelie, Ernest, Gemmalyn, Bryan, and Gay are great. The team always keep you updated, appreciate your hard work so far. I can’t wait to hear more good news!!

Increasing credit score

Than you very much Lui and Eunice for your great work for removing inquiries from my credit file now I have been able to take my loan and my credit score has been fixed

Review collected in partnership with Sort My Credit

Thanks so much guys made my day:)

Awesome job Angie and Carla thank you for getting my credit fixed I really appreciate all your hard work I hope soon to get on with my life easier without baggage from the past :)

Dora
DoraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You are just AWESOME!!!!

It’s always a pleasure and exciting getting great positive news That was today Thanks Gay for your hard work in delivering another good news in helping to clear my file You are just AWESOME Gay!!!! Thanks a million I wan it from the bottom of my heart

Job Satisfaction

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Hope the good work continues angelie, nizi & vanessa. Thank you

Sort my credit have so far been excellent, 1 default and 2x aplications removed. 2 more defaults to go, im excited to see the results of this as these defaults have crippled me for years!
Onwards and upwards! And fingers crossed.
thanks sort my credit and a massive shout out to angelie :D , nizi and vanessa for all you have done so far.

Wayne
WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect can't live without it

Thanks guys just 3 or 4 more to go very proud with these guys doing really good and helpful and I appreciate it so much guys and I would recommend these guys to everyone

Review collected in partnership with Sort My Credit

Excellent service & quick results.

Spoke with the team on Monday evening and had some positive news by Wednesday evening. Great results seen in only 2 days. Very happy and impressed. Highly recommend Sort My Credit.

Van Phung
Van PhungGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and great outcome

Quick turnaround and great result!!Friendly service and understanding customer service!!The cost is reasonable low cost for fix up the credit file!!Keep updating phone calls to let customer where the work have been done

Danah
DanahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect customer service

Wonderful help from the two Sev & Carla there amazing, hard work led to a succesful result on my credit file. Would highly recommend yous to family & friends. The process was simple and quick.

Review collected in partnership with Sort My Credit

Information about my credit Enquiry removal

Gemma informed me about my 3 inquiries remival from my file. And I am very happy for that
Thanks so much for a really good service providing. You are doing really a great job