SOS Appliance

SOS Appliance

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for SOS Appliance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lele
Lele

A Happy customer

We were very impressed with the service by Mahdi
An efficient polite young man to deal with our problem. No fuss just helped us out
Thank you !! He is very knowledgeable and professional.

Professional and quality service

Thank you Mahdi and Vanessa for your great service from the initial phone contact to the prompt completion of the repair of our dryer.
This is a one stop laundry and kitchen appliance stop for all your repairs. All work completed with thorough knowledge and friendly service.
Greatly appreciated!

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality and Prompt

Mahdi was very easy to deal with and very prompt. Excellent customer service.
Mahdi was very professional and very knowledgeable with our front loader machine. He completed the work efficiently. So grateful for Mahdi fixing our machine and having it working again in a timely fashion. Wouldn't have know what to do especially when you have loads of washing to do for a toddler.
Thankyou again.
Very much appreciated.

Robert A
Robert AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

Superb repair from Matthew in fixing our oven. Kept me informed from the initial phone call including required parts and timings for completing the repair. Very efficient and professional in the repair and also installed a new light globe that stopped working years ago that we had forgotten about. Cannot recommend more highly.

Celine
CelineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Emergency Washing Machine Repair

Wow! Matthew was fantastic! I rang with my repair problem in the morning and he was there by lunchtime, promised to call beforehand with time of arrival. He rang and gave plenty of notice of arrival! He fixed the problem and also replaced a part which I thought I would need to order in but he had it on hand! Highly recommend him, super efficient, polite and did an excellent job!

Gordana. A.
Gordana. A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional flexible efficient

Highly recommend Mathew for his great customer service and professionalism.
He quickly discovered the problem and took the necessary action. His great knowledge and understanding resulted in a successful outcome. Thankyou Mathew you are truly an asset to the Company

Fiona
FionaMelbourne

Prompt, professional and efficient

Thank you Mahdi for fixing our dishwasher! I really appreciated you calling ahead of time, you were punctual, polite and friendly. Would definitely call you on you again and recommend you to others.

Prompt Professional and Knowledgable Repairer

SOS Appliance Melbourne is a business you must call when any repairs needs to be done in your laundry or kitchen.

Charlotte
CharlotteMelbourne

Reliable, fast and reasonably-priced

Matthew was quick to respond to my request, arrived as promised on the same day, and fixed the problem with our washing machine very promptly. A pleasure to deal with from start to finish! I'd certainly recommend this company and will use them again if needed in the future.

Most helpful and professional

Mathew figured out what was wrong with the oven very quickly and fixed it. Great service, professional and amicable, thank you.

well priced and fantastic service

very reasonably priced and helpful.
responded straight away and was here to help within a couple of hours.
I highly recommend.
thanks again

Honest reliable

Very quick to come out and fix the problem. Asked many questions to figure out issue so he ordered the part to have it with him to save on call out fees and travel . Used them 3 times . Very professional and friendly.

snoopylily
snoopylilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and Helpful

I called SOS Appliance repairs around 10am and they came out the same day and fixed my washing machine. This was excellent, as I had waited for more than a week, trying to organise directly with Miele, to repair my machine.

SOS were fast, the tradesmen turned up on time and he fixed my machine (I did have the spare part ready for him to install). Their rates were reasonable (cheaper than Miele) and most of all, I was so happy they fixed it the same day - a real life saver, as I was sick of using a laundromat and family for washing.

I would definitely recommend SOS and will pass on their details to family and friends. Thanks SOS.