1.4

• Timely DeliveryYes · No (23)

Robert Olaes

Robert OlaesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So much energy with a plant based diet, Soulara has made it so much easier!

I'm not a vegan, but being on a plant based diet makes me feel more energetic and full of energy as pose to eating animals/animal products.

I definitely can see the difference with my day to day activities.

Thank you Soulara for making it so much easier to be on a plant based diet!

Emma

EmmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor customer service

Kelly L.

Kelly L.Mid West, WA

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Tania D.South East Queensland, QLD

Food is fine if it actually gets delivered to the correct address

The food is fine- as with all food delivery services, some meals are hit and miss. The issue is with their grossly incompetent delivery drivers who do not follow delivery instructions, deliver on the requested date or deliver to correct address. On top of this Soulara do not offer refunds even if they deliver to the wrong address. This poor customer experience has resulted in me cancelling my subscription. Customers should not be punished for corporations mistakes.

Jessie

Jessie

Very disappointing

I was excited to receive my order but was instantly disappointed when eating the first meal. 7 of the 8 meals were disgusting, lunch was no longer exciting- it was a chore to try to get through the meals.. some of them ended up in the bin. I stank out my staff room and colleagues commented on the foul smell, they even nicknamed the food “smellara”. I reached out to customer service 3 times with no response. I am still in disbelief that they could make their food taste so disgusting... As well as flavour enhancers and preservatives.. no thank you! Homemade salads for me.

Denis

DenisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer care

It appears that my meal box has been stolen. The problem is the delivery guy did not ring the bell this time. He just left the box in front of the apartment’s front entry door. I contacted Soulara but they did not care much. Only answer I get is next time they will make sure the driver rings the bell. Well there will be no next time; I’m canceling my subscription. I know the delivery is done by a 3rd party service, but at least I would expect you to investigate this with them and return to me with follow up. I will try another meal delivery service with a better customer care.

Kait

KaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would give -0 rating if I could

Meal Plan(s)9 Meals per Week, 12 Meals per Week and 15 Meals per Week

Would give 0 stars if possible

Hello Jacqueline,

I am so sorry to hear about the service you have received, may I please know your email address so that I can look into the emails for you and try to find a solution to this issue and at the very least find you some closure?

Georgia

GeorgiaSydney, NSW

Worst food company ever

I wish I could rate it -5 stars they are the most unhelpful company ever imagine getting an allergic reaction to multiple meals and they can’t offer a refund or care what you have to say.

Hello Georgia,

I am so sorry to hear about the reaction to our food! May I please know your email address so I can look into this for you?

DavidSydney, NSW

Good food but could be better service

Meal Plan(s)15 Meals per Week

Rachel D.Perth, WA

Ingredients are completely misleading

The ingredients soulara portrays on their website and what is actually in their product is different. They list that their products have wholesome ingredients but when you receive it, it has many other ingredients NOT listed on their site including food enhancers!! If I saw this I would have never bought their products! My husband is very sensitive to any food enhancers and I thought we were getting natural unaltered plant based meals. No transparency whatsoever!!

StephanieSydney, NSW

Confirmed cancelled order still showed up! Wasteful company with poor service

I emailed Soulara on 25th of October to cancel an order that should not have gone through and to request a refund and request my subscription be cancelled. They said I could “cancel the delivery and add store credit until 2:00 pm AEST tomorrow” (i.e. 26th October) — I confirmed cancellation and that I wanted a refund, over 24 hours earlier than their specified cut off, at 1:38 pm AEDT 25th October.

By the 28th of October I began to wonder why I had not yet received a refund or any further emails on the subject.

Today (29th) I woke up to a delivery at my door! This is really not ok at all - it is not in accordance with Australian Consumer Laws and also, it’s just disgustingly wasteful.

Ad

Don't count on meals being delivered

Jayne

JayneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

soulara grass taste food

Subscription service is a mess. Food is flavourless. Microwaving take any goodnesses out anyway. All meals have two Day used by date. Try working that out If you order 12 meals or more!
All in all terrible company.

Miley77Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful, bland, underwhelming food & beware of the rolling subscription.

I usually can’t find fault in vegetarian meals so I wanted to love Soulara’s options. Unfortunately I’m onto my fourth meal and none have been enjoyable so far. I was disappointed with the fact my delivery date was changed at short notice, that the box came covered in mud and on the first day it arrived I was charged for the following week with no chance to try a meal first. I should’ve read the fine print on that. I have since cancelled so I’m not charged a third time but with 5 days still until the second delivery they’ve refused to refund me the money so I have to put up with another weeks order of the same underwhelming food. I won’t order again and I don’t recommend the food. Awful food and disappointing service.

William T.Sydney, NSW

Very poor delivery service

Meal Plan(s)18 Meals per Week

BRDSydney, NSW

HORRIBlE! AVOID!

Avoid this company! They have taken payments from my account, not delivered meals and not replied to several emails.

By far the worst experience I have had with a meal preparation company.

Brianna

Brianna

Unreasonable and poor customer service

I placed an order at 9:51am and I accidentally used the wrong Credit Card, I contacted straight away via live chat at 9:52am to request a refund so I could straight away reorder using a different card. Was told there is no way they could refund (yes even two minutes after due to a mistake). They don't even have a phone service. Use Garden of Vegan instead. DO NOT USE Soulara

Meal Plan(s)15 Meals per Week

Zsuzsi

ZsuzsiPerth, WA

Tasty food but ridiculously small portions

Healthy meals full of flavour and have to mention the convenience of getting your meals delivered and not having to worry about lunches and dinners for a few days.
Unfortunately the tiny portions make it an absolute rip off. Also meaning you will be left hungry and looking for food to snack on throughout the whole day. (I'm rather skinny and generally not even eating big portions but most of these meals should be double the size!)

Kat

KatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would Not Buy From Them Again

Terrible customer service - have sent 3 emails with no response in 2 weeks. I wanted to give it a go and the first order arrived - with 3 missing meals. which when you are considering each meal is approx $10 - adds up! not only that I just want what I paid for. no response from these guys. besides that the food is mediocre, not special and also theres questions on their hygiene practices - I strongly discourage people from buying meals from them!

Dave

Daveasked

What is Soulara doing to:

- Fix tiny portion sizes?
- Offer better food (taste & presentation)?
- Not use any plastics or foil in the packaging?

I'd love a service that provided proper meals, and didn't cost the Earth (double meaning intended!)

Fired Up
Fired Up

What?

Hi David,

I hope you are well and thank you kindly for sharing your thoughts.
Your feedback is incredibly important to us and the team have taken these into consideration.
We have increased some of our meals portion sizes to 400 grams, however, we appreciate that each individual requires more or less. This is in review to ensure that we can further maximise our customer's experience.

In terms of the taste and presentation of our food, our production team are working closely with our local Australian suppliers, expert nutritionists and QA officer during these uncharted times to ensure we continue to use fresh ingredients and produce high-quality meals. We also aim to review our menu on a fortnightly basis and upload a new meal every 2 weeks.

The team also appreciate your concerns regarding the use of plastic in our packaging. We use biodegradable packaging that can be recycled, placed with your general waster, or composted. The containers are 90% biodegradable which means that over time all the packaging decomposes except for 10% of the inorganic plastic material. We try to minimise the impact the use of plastic has by using BPA free, directly recyclable plastic manufactured through a 30% cleaner process than other methods. We are actively looking into phasing out our plastic packaging in the coming months and switching over to even more biodegradable alternatives.

Thank you again for taking the time to send through your questions.

Andy

@Fired Up, what could you possibly not understand about the review?

Birsen F.

Birsen F.asked

Does Soulara help with weight loss

Gloria SSoulara

Soulara meals are nutritionist designed. With satiating fibre, plant protein, healthy fats, and low GI carbohydrates, Soulara meals can assist you in meeting your weight loss goals and maintaining a healthy weight with ease.

Carmen P.asked

what additives, if any, do you use?

Carmen P.

is anyone there to answer my question about additives?

Gloria SSoulara

Soulara is proudly additive free! We use modified atmospheric packaging in our shipments, to keep your meals fresh without using any additives or preservatives.

Andy

"modified atmospheric packaging" could you explain exactly what this is without the obvious marketing jargon please?

Get an answer from our members and Soulara representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services