• Timely DeliveryYes (221) · No

BMed

BMed

Used to love it, but not now

Rachel

Rachel

I was skeptical

I was skeptical at first, wasn't sure if the portions would be enough, etc. I can happily report all of the portion sizes are perfect and flavour is spot on! Obviously a very talented cook came up with these recipes.

Meal Plan(s)15 Meals per Week
Gloria SSoulara

Appreciate your feedback Rachel! We're fortunate to have an awesome team of chefs and dietitians who pride themselves in what they do.

Stacey S.

Stacey S.melbourne

Dodgy Subscription Service

I selected pause before the 8pm cut off, as required, but was still charged by Soulara. I asked for a refund which they're saying they can't do, but somehow they are able to cancel any food delivery. Riddle me that. Customer service then sends me a link to their T&Cs. I can read, I'm not an idiot. I've asked to pause it for a week, for whatever reason it has not gone through on their end. That's OK these things happen, but don't put it back on to your customer when it may have been a system error. Anyway, absolutely would not recommend and wont be ordering from the again. It shouldn't be that difficult to pause being charged. I actually would have given them a go for longer but for this experience.
Steer clear everyone!

Delicious & reasonably priced

Very happy with this meal service, the meals are good sized and a very good range to select from.
I do wish we didn’t have to select meals a week in advance, because when a new meal comes out, if we don’t like it, we don’t know until it’s too late to take off the following weeks order...and if we do like it and take it off them it’s 2 weeks til we get it again.

More pasta meals would be great!

Alice

Alice Sydney, NSW

Amazing for maintaining an anti-inflammatory diet

I have recently shifted onto an anti-inflamatory diet to manage a few ongoing health issues. This can be tricky, however, when managing the business of every day life during the week! Soulara has been an incredible lifesaver in maintaining a healthy diet to manage chronic pain. Every meal is rich in anti-oxidants and really encompasses the "rainbow". I highly recommend others with similar lifestyle and health challenges to try Soulara to help manage ongoing issues through nutrition and diet. I also highly value how transparent Soulara are about the nurtitional value in each meal. Everything about this organisation is a worthwhile investment.

Hello Alice,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about your health journey and including Soulara in that! We are so happy to hear that our meals are helping you!

Charlotte M.

Charlotte M.Sydney, NSW

Delicious, healthy, life-changing!

Soulara has made a huge difference to my weekly routine and as a result, has made me feel healthier and happier about my diet. It's such an easy way to keep in control of what you're eating if you work crazy hours and the food is actually delicious. The website is super easy to navigate and there's enough variety with the meals that you won't risk getting bored. The South Asia-inspired meals are especially yum. Would highly recommend! :)

Gloria SSoulara

Hi Charlotte, thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback and thoughts with us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the meals and the convenience we can offer you through your work schedule!

Tamzyn

TamzynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

struggle to eat well no longer

I work in a global role and have unusual hours. I really struggle during a working week to eat well. But with Soulara I always know I have a healthy and filling meal in my fridge for breakfast and lunch. I am not vegetarian but try to eat more meals that are less meat and this is a perfect choice because tasty and varying flavors. I rotate weekly and have as yet not found one dish I skip. I have been using this for over a year and it's fantastic. YES I even used them during the Melbourne lockdown2.0 and was well looked after!

Hello Tamzyn,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! It's awesome to hear that you are enjoying these meals so much! I am so glad we were able to assist you to make your lockdown easier!

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprisingly delicious!!

I am so surprised and happy with Soulara. I was very skeptical. I'm a busy doctor working long shifts and I look forward to coming home to my Soulara - that's not something I ever thought I would say!

Hello Kathy,

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! I am so glad we are able to make your very busy life any easier!

HarmonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tasty Food

I joined Soulara as I heard great things about their plant based meals. I like the idea of their packaging being able to be recycled. Soularas meals do taste great and are good portion sizes. There were a few teething issues at the start around delivery dates. However these were resolved efficiently.

Harmony

Thank you Syl for your phone call and all your assistance.

Gloria SSoulara

You're very welcome Harmony! You're a valued customer and we're always here to answer any questions or help with anything you need.

Julia B

Julia BAU

Didn’t know vegan could taste this good!!!

I’ve just started to go vegan when my hubby is away working and having the Soulara meals has completely convinced me that vegan food can taste AMAZING!! After about 15 different meals I’m sold - every single one was delicious!!! I’m very very impressed and highly recommend everyone to try them. Julia Baker x

Hello Julia,

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback and we are so glad you are loving the food!

Anon

AnonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tasty

Healthy and tasty. I’m such a huge fan of soulara and the options I have. They have also improved my overall health and as a result I have started to loose weight after many years!

Gloria SSoulara

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're so glad that we are able to contribute to your lifestyle in such a positive way! We can't wait to hear more about your awesome Journey!

Kristy

Kristy

Delicious food

Delicious plant powered meals. I feel much healthier and satiated after eating them. I struggle to make meals that are as tasty and protein enriched on my own so Soulara is a welcome addition to my kitchen.

Gloria SSoulara

Hi Kristy, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we're happy that you're enjoying our meals! Let us know if there's anything you need! :)

Andre v.

Andre v.Illawarra, NSW

Terrible meals

Meals taste horrible

Went with soulara despite negative reviews on delivery that said the food was good...but it wasn’t! The Mac and cheese was loaded with cashew chunks and the Dahl was tasteless and awful to try and eat. I still have 10 meals and honestly dreading to try the rest.

Delicious variety of meals

Wide variety of tasty, veggie-packed meals, often updated. Easy to navigate website and handy reminders to choose next week’s meals, great delivery notifications. Would love to be able to order less than 7 per week as it’s just me eating them, but understand that might not be possible for the business from a cost perspective.

Gloria SSoulara

Hi Carly, thank you for taking the time out to share your awesome feedback with us and for understanding some of the reasons why we have 7 meals as a minimum order! We have forwarded your feedback to the team! :)

dan89

dan89Perth, WA

Love these healthy meals

abclaire91

abclaire91South East Queensland, QLD

Early days, but so far, so good!

I'm only just starting my second week of Soulara but enjoying it so far. I only have the 7 meal subscription so I don't need to worry about work lunches. I find the portion sizes to be similiar with what I would normally eat if I made my own lunch and they're quite tasty in my opinion. I'll just note that I'm a fairly small (5ft4, 55kg) female who does exercise daily, but I don't eat huge portions anyway. I've also have zero issues with delivery thus far (fingers crossed) and have it delivered to my place of work.

I'm notorious for buying lunch, so this is a great solution so I don't end up spending so much $$ on lunches and it makes plant-based eating easy.

Gloria SSoulara

Appreciate the feedback and it's always good to hear that we're helping you achieve your health and financial goals!

SMV

SMVSydney, NSW

Not bad, not great

TeriXena

TeriXenaSydney, NSW

Pretty Yummy, Mostly

I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious food delivered by Soulara. I only had one disappointing meal, and I will just know not to get that again. I highly recommend their Indian inspired recipes. Seriously delicious. I am trying vegan eating for health reasons, as I have tried everything else for a condition I have which medical science doesn't understand and therefore cannot treat.

Hello TeriXena,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the food! We really hope we are able to provide you with meals that can suit your life and hopefully help with your medical condition!

Fai

FaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tasty Food and easy website

I love their website and how easy it is.
I love the ease of skipping weeks or pausing subscription. That is definitely a plus and one of the main reasons why I haven’t tried anywhere else. Majority of foods are super tasty and the sizes of the meals are just perfect to me.
Highly recommend!

Meal Plan(s)18 Meals per Week

Dave

Daveasked

What is Soulara doing to:

- Fix tiny portion sizes?
- Offer better food (taste & presentation)?
- Not use any plastics or foil in the packaging?

I'd love a service that provided proper meals, and didn't cost the Earth (double meaning intended!)

Fired Up
Fired Up

What?

Hi David,

I hope you are well and thank you kindly for sharing your thoughts.
Your feedback is incredibly important to us and the team have taken these into consideration.
We have increased some of our meals portion sizes to 400 grams, however, we appreciate that each individual requires more or less. This is in review to ensure that we can further maximise our customer's experience.

In terms of the taste and presentation of our food, our production team are working closely with our local Australian suppliers, expert nutritionists and QA officer during these uncharted times to ensure we continue to use fresh ingredients and produce high-quality meals. We also aim to review our menu on a fortnightly basis and upload a new meal every 2 weeks.

The team also appreciate your concerns regarding the use of plastic in our packaging. We use biodegradable packaging that can be recycled, placed with your general waster, or composted. The containers are 90% biodegradable which means that over time all the packaging decomposes except for 10% of the inorganic plastic material. We try to minimise the impact the use of plastic has by using BPA free, directly recyclable plastic manufactured through a 30% cleaner process than other methods. We are actively looking into phasing out our plastic packaging in the coming months and switching over to even more biodegradable alternatives.

Thank you again for taking the time to send through your questions.

Andy

@Fired Up, what could you possibly not understand about the review?

Birsen F.

Birsen F.asked

Does Soulara help with weight loss

Gloria SSoulara

Soulara meals are nutritionist designed. With satiating fibre, plant protein, healthy fats, and low GI carbohydrates, Soulara meals can assist you in meeting your weight loss goals and maintaining a healthy weight with ease.

Carmen P.asked

what additives, if any, do you use?

Carmen P.

is anyone there to answer my question about additives?

Gloria SSoulara

Soulara is proudly additive free! We use modified atmospheric packaging in our shipments, to keep your meals fresh without using any additives or preservatives.

Andy

"modified atmospheric packaging" could you explain exactly what this is without the obvious marketing jargon please?

Get an answer from our members and Soulara representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services