Soulara (page 2 of 29)

• Timely DeliveryYes (220) · No (23)

Kelly L.

Kelly L.Mid West, WA

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Tania D.South East Queensland, QLD

Food is fine if it actually gets delivered to the correct address

The food is fine- as with all food delivery services, some meals are hit and miss. The issue is with their grossly incompetent delivery drivers who do not follow delivery instructions, deliver on the requested date or deliver to correct address. On top of this Soulara do not offer refunds even if they deliver to the wrong address. This poor customer experience has resulted in me cancelling my subscription. Customers should not be punished for corporations mistakes.

SMV

SMVSydney, NSW

Not bad, not great

TeriXena

TeriXenaSydney, NSW

Pretty Yummy, Mostly

I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious food delivered by Soulara. I only had one disappointing meal, and I will just know not to get that again. I highly recommend their Indian inspired recipes. Seriously delicious. I am trying vegan eating for health reasons, as I have tried everything else for a condition I have which medical science doesn't understand and therefore cannot treat.

Hello TeriXena,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the food! We really hope we are able to provide you with meals that can suit your life and hopefully help with your medical condition!

Fai

FaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tasty Food and easy website

I love their website and how easy it is.
I love the ease of skipping weeks or pausing subscription. That is definitely a plus and one of the main reasons why I haven’t tried anywhere else. Majority of foods are super tasty and the sizes of the meals are just perfect to me.
Highly recommend!

Jane W.

Jane W.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Worst customer service ever. Asked where to put the discount code. Was told at placing order. Pressed place order and payment went through... was then told too late to place discount code or cancel order.

Meal Plan(s)9 Meals per Week

Jessie

Jessie

Very disappointing

I was excited to receive my order but was instantly disappointed when eating the first meal. 7 of the 8 meals were disgusting, lunch was no longer exciting- it was a chore to try to get through the meals.. some of them ended up in the bin. I stank out my staff room and colleagues commented on the foul smell, they even nicknamed the food “smellara”. I reached out to customer service 3 times with no response. I am still in disbelief that they could make their food taste so disgusting... As well as flavour enhancers and preservatives.. no thank you! Homemade salads for me.

Andrea

Andrea South East Queensland, QLD

Nice meals and on time delivery - Sunshine Coast

I have received 2 orders on time and really enjoyed most of the meals. I have read some people talking about fake reviews but this review is legitimate. I looked into a few other food delivery services and most only have limited options in their Vegan range. I think its good to see a fully Vegan food delivery company giving it a go!

Meal Plan(s)12 Meals per Week
Gloria SSoulara

Thanks for the lovely feedback Andrea. Next time, we recommend you try our Salted Caramel Dreams to go along with your meals.

Sussan L.

Sussan L.

Tried for one week but...

I was excited to try a plant based meal delivery service. The convenience and timely delivery were good and props to the company for providing a huge variety of plant based meal options. However, I wish I looked into the reviews and the ingredient list more. The meals were below average in taste and include preservatives and flavour enhancers. The spiced butter chickpeas had rice that tasted quite stale and had an odd aftertaste which made me wonder how many days/weeks ago it was cooked. Luckily, I cancelled my subscription online before it renewed and there was no difficulty there.

Jayne

JayneSydney, NSW

Very nice meals!

Jessica

Jessica South East Queensland, QLD

Soul perfect

Soulara, make yummy, wholesome, nourishing food that is perfect for your soul and your health, highly recommend them to everyone wanting to try plant based but not sure where to start.

Dustin

DustinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tasty, healthy vegan options that have a broad enough variety to make every week a new adventure.

Love the variety, the taste and the food itself is the perfect size and great quality! Always suggest and recommend it, its wholesome food stops my snacking and i feel great after I have finished eating it.

James B.

James B.Sydney, NSW

Reliably tasty meals with enough variety and cost effective.

I spent about 3 hours organising all the vegan friendly order delivery services last year.

Soulara was the best value combined with variety of good food. It's very cost effective for lunch and dinner meals at around $8 per meal (Inc delivery) if you freeze half of the 24 meal box. My only suggestion is pick up of old boxes and packaging on next delivery, but apparently it's not Covid safe - hopefully they will introduce it soon!

Starzie

StarzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubber band in meal

Meal Plan(s)15 Meals per Week

Officially a lifestyle

Soulara has been an amazing high-quality food delivered right to you. Healthy, plant-based food which as a non-vegan helps me engage in sustainable eating practices without too much effort. For someone with a busy lifestyle spending less than 5 minutes on a Monday picking my meals ahead for the following week ensures I am always eating healthy. Prices are affordable and the company actually cares about what you comment about the food. I would not go back from this!

Meal Plan(s)9 Meals per Week

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Healthy, Wholesome and its Plant based!

NarelleSouthwest, VIC

Poor customer service

They sent an email at the last minute to advise they were changing delivery details. I did not want the order, but charged me anyway because I didn’t get enough time to cancel, I called to get a refund and avoid delivery. Poor customer service, offered me a refund then 30 days later I heard nothing, so I followed it up, they then told me store credit. I cancelled my subscription so what am I going to do with a store credit. Very poor customer service.

Yes I have multiple times

Gloria SSoulara

Hi Narelle, we apologise for the inconvenience caused and we are certainly here to help. Please email us at support@soulara.com.au and we will look into this for you and turn this experience around into in positive one!

Denis

DenisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer care

It appears that my meal box has been stolen. The problem is the delivery guy did not ring the bell this time. He just left the box in front of the apartment’s front entry door. I contacted Soulara but they did not care much. Only answer I get is next time they will make sure the driver rings the bell. Well there will be no next time; I’m canceling my subscription. I know the delivery is done by a 3rd party service, but at least I would expect you to investigate this with them and return to me with follow up. I will try another meal delivery service with a better customer care.

Christy

ChristyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NOT vegetarian yet alone vegan and NOT natural. False advertising!

• +1Thumbnail
Hugh W.

Hugh W.Sydney, NSW

Simple, Love it!!

Super easy to start!
The food I pick and choose delivered!!
No more washing up!!
Even the delivery drivers go above and beyond
Simple and wholesome food right to my door.
So convenient and perfect for me

Dave

Daveasked

What is Soulara doing to:

- Fix tiny portion sizes?
- Offer better food (taste & presentation)?
- Not use any plastics or foil in the packaging?

I'd love a service that provided proper meals, and didn't cost the Earth (double meaning intended!)

Fired Up
Fired Up

What?

Hi David,

I hope you are well and thank you kindly for sharing your thoughts.
Your feedback is incredibly important to us and the team have taken these into consideration.
We have increased some of our meals portion sizes to 400 grams, however, we appreciate that each individual requires more or less. This is in review to ensure that we can further maximise our customer's experience.

In terms of the taste and presentation of our food, our production team are working closely with our local Australian suppliers, expert nutritionists and QA officer during these uncharted times to ensure we continue to use fresh ingredients and produce high-quality meals. We also aim to review our menu on a fortnightly basis and upload a new meal every 2 weeks.

The team also appreciate your concerns regarding the use of plastic in our packaging. We use biodegradable packaging that can be recycled, placed with your general waster, or composted. The containers are 90% biodegradable which means that over time all the packaging decomposes except for 10% of the inorganic plastic material. We try to minimise the impact the use of plastic has by using BPA free, directly recyclable plastic manufactured through a 30% cleaner process than other methods. We are actively looking into phasing out our plastic packaging in the coming months and switching over to even more biodegradable alternatives.

Thank you again for taking the time to send through your questions.

Andy

@Fired Up, what could you possibly not understand about the review?

Birsen F.

Birsen F.asked

Does Soulara help with weight loss

Gloria SSoulara

Soulara meals are nutritionist designed. With satiating fibre, plant protein, healthy fats, and low GI carbohydrates, Soulara meals can assist you in meeting your weight loss goals and maintaining a healthy weight with ease.

Carmen P.asked

what additives, if any, do you use?

Carmen P.

is anyone there to answer my question about additives?

Gloria SSoulara

Soulara is proudly additive free! We use modified atmospheric packaging in our shipments, to keep your meals fresh without using any additives or preservatives.

Andy

"modified atmospheric packaging" could you explain exactly what this is without the obvious marketing jargon please?

Get an answer from our members and Soulara representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services