Soulara (page 3 of 29)

• Timely DeliveryYes (220) · No (23)

Joyce

JoyceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Check carefully before you order

I placed an order with Soulara BUT shortly afterwards I realized that some of the meals have ingredients with do not agree with me. I immediately started a chat on their website. I asked for a cancellation and refund. The employee's response was to argue and defend Soulara's ingredients. I pointed out that they do have preservative 223. No more argument but I was told the matter would be passed on to management. I have since then contacted them again but with no result. My credit card remains debited for $103 by Soulara.

Sharlien T.

Sharlien T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic food & service!

Every meal we have eaten so far has been amazing! Fresh and tasty and I feel much healthier already after 1 week of meals. Online chat was very quick and helpful when I was having some trouble with their website. Deliveries have been one time and correct address. Highly recommend!

Kait

KaitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would give -0 rating if I could

Would give 0 stars if possible

Hello Jacqueline,

I am so sorry to hear about the service you have received, may I please know your email address so that I can look into the emails for you and try to find a solution to this issue and at the very least find you some closure?

Georgia

GeorgiaSydney, NSW

Worst food company ever

I wish I could rate it -5 stars they are the most unhelpful company ever imagine getting an allergic reaction to multiple meals and they can’t offer a refund or care what you have to say.

Hello Georgia,

I am so sorry to hear about the reaction to our food! May I please know your email address so I can look into this for you?

Serena

Serena

Loving living the Soulara life

Ad

I'm never shopping, cooking and cleaning ever again !!!

Every meal was delicious. Delivery was a breeze. Packaged properly with a complimentary treat (thankyou !). Meals kept well until brought inside. Literally would host a dinner party and serve a soulara meal. Seriously good food, portions accurate, recommended cooking time accurate. The only challenge was not gobbling up all the meals in the first 3 days !!!!

Would not recommend

DavidSydney, NSW

Good food but could be better service

Bala U.

Bala U.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Meal Preps

The variety of offerings, the taste and the portion size are fantastic. Great for people going on a cut. Definitely worth the price and save me loads of time and energy.

Mr & Mrs Thomas

Mr & Mrs ThomasSydney, NSW

Healthy fast food

Healthy high quality meals, and excellent customer service. When using for the first time it pays to order lots of different meals, as some are tastier than others. I’m a vegetarian for ethical rather than health reasons, and I’m not a fan of tempeh, TVP or tofu, which does rule out 50% of menu. Highly recommended as a great working week fast meal.

Dani M.

Dani M.Sydney, NSW

Not as 'clean' as it seems

KJS

KJSSydney, NSW

Such great and tasty meals!

Love these meals! I was sceptical but was pleasantly surprised how tasty they all were. Great quality meals and you can tell they are freshly made. Have ordered another week now.

Natalie-ann

Natalie-annGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing variety, flavour and combinations!

I'm 4 weeks in! I am really impressed, the quality of ingredients & flavour combinations has been a great experience! I'm never left hungry or bored, I really enjoy my soulara meals! Yummy!

Henry

HenryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy, filling & convenient food!

I love being able to come home and have food ready in 2 mins! It is so convenient for busy people and so filling and delicious! The best vegan company I have come across yet!

Rachel D.Perth, WA

Ingredients are completely misleading

The ingredients soulara portrays on their website and what is actually in their product is different. They list that their products have wholesome ingredients but when you receive it, it has many other ingredients NOT listed on their site including food enhancers!! If I saw this I would have never bought their products! My husband is very sensitive to any food enhancers and I thought we were getting natural unaltered plant based meals. No transparency whatsoever!!

Flick L

Flick LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Food

Soulara is my saviour when life gets busy. All the meals are delicious and full of veggies and flavour. The quality is outstanding and I love the little treats. The peanut butter cups are heaven.

Made my meal times a breeze!

Great sizes and generally tasty meals. The convenience is a game changer. I like the large variety of vegan meals. Easy ordering and delivery. Although my Friday delivery is a bit of a pain, I end up having to freeze meals due to freshness and not eating in on weekends. Being able to skip a week makes the subscription work for me.

Weekly must-have

Always delivered on time, fantastic customer service through the website, meals are perfectly portioned and full of delicious healthy ingredients. Can no longer go without my Soulara order each week. I often switch between 9 meals and 12 meals which allows me to rest easy knowing I have plenty prepared for me, as well as room to eat out or cook for myself for other meals each week.

Denise K

Denise K

Nice food, some annoyances

Dave

Daveasked

What is Soulara doing to:

- Fix tiny portion sizes?
- Offer better food (taste & presentation)?
- Not use any plastics or foil in the packaging?

I'd love a service that provided proper meals, and didn't cost the Earth (double meaning intended!)

Fired Up
Fired Up

What?

Hi David,

I hope you are well and thank you kindly for sharing your thoughts.
Your feedback is incredibly important to us and the team have taken these into consideration.
We have increased some of our meals portion sizes to 400 grams, however, we appreciate that each individual requires more or less. This is in review to ensure that we can further maximise our customer's experience.

In terms of the taste and presentation of our food, our production team are working closely with our local Australian suppliers, expert nutritionists and QA officer during these uncharted times to ensure we continue to use fresh ingredients and produce high-quality meals. We also aim to review our menu on a fortnightly basis and upload a new meal every 2 weeks.

The team also appreciate your concerns regarding the use of plastic in our packaging. We use biodegradable packaging that can be recycled, placed with your general waster, or composted. The containers are 90% biodegradable which means that over time all the packaging decomposes except for 10% of the inorganic plastic material. We try to minimise the impact the use of plastic has by using BPA free, directly recyclable plastic manufactured through a 30% cleaner process than other methods. We are actively looking into phasing out our plastic packaging in the coming months and switching over to even more biodegradable alternatives.

Thank you again for taking the time to send through your questions.

Andy

@Fired Up, what could you possibly not understand about the review?

Birsen F.

Birsen F.asked

Does Soulara help with weight loss

Gloria SSoulara

Soulara meals are nutritionist designed. With satiating fibre, plant protein, healthy fats, and low GI carbohydrates, Soulara meals can assist you in meeting your weight loss goals and maintaining a healthy weight with ease.

Carmen P.asked

what additives, if any, do you use?

Carmen P.

is anyone there to answer my question about additives?

Gloria SSoulara

Soulara is proudly additive free! We use modified atmospheric packaging in our shipments, to keep your meals fresh without using any additives or preservatives.

Andy

"modified atmospheric packaging" could you explain exactly what this is without the obvious marketing jargon please?

Get an answer from our members and Soulara representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services