Soulara (page 4 of 29)

• Timely DeliveryYes (219) · No (23)

Kathy A.

Kathy A.Sydney, NSW

Love this idea

Convenient , truly delicious full of flavour, fresh, excellent customer service , delivery on time, price is reasonable for the many plans available, feel good , kind to your soul , happy eating people!

Great vegan food!

Great value for money, especially love the breakfast meals and fresh juices! I've been ordering for 2 months now and my favourite meal would have to be the Mandala Massaman!

StephanieSydney, NSW

Confirmed cancelled order still showed up! Wasteful company with poor service

I emailed Soulara on 25th of October to cancel an order that should not have gone through and to request a refund and request my subscription be cancelled. They said I could “cancel the delivery and add store credit until 2:00 pm AEST tomorrow” (i.e. 26th October) — I confirmed cancellation and that I wanted a refund, over 24 hours earlier than their specified cut off, at 1:38 pm AEDT 25th October.

By the 28th of October I began to wonder why I had not yet received a refund or any further emails on the subject.

Today (29th) I woke up to a delivery at my door! This is really not ok at all - it is not in accordance with Australian Consumer Laws and also, it’s just disgustingly wasteful.

Find out how Soulara compares to other Food Delivery Services

Don't count on meals being delivered

Whole family love them

Just received and eaten our way through these delicious meals. The portion size is perfectly adequate and in fact I often struggle to finish! My husband and 20 year old son surprisingly rated these also.

Allison

AllisonSydney, NSW

vegan food quick and easy

It has been very hard to find tasty vegan meals that updates weekly. There are even some juices and puddings (for breakfast). honestly I will suss it out for a few more weeks but it has been great so far!

Chrissy L

Chrissy LSydney, NSW

Pretty good so far!

I have been ordering for about 2 months now, as I am very time poor and need every minute I can save.

These guys are been saving hours a week for me and I have lost weight as well (only 2kgs so far)

Bree

BreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious

Just wanted to say thank you for the amazing food! The meals are so delicious and generous portion size. When you receive in their container they don’t look that big but they feel a whole bowl and I’m nice and full afterwards. I’ve tried so many different food deliveries before and they have never been to my liking! l would definitely recommend Soulara to anyone who is wanting to try ✨✨

Hana

Hana

Okay food. Charged after cancellation.

The food is alright. The quantity is good but I find sometimes they lack a bit of sauce and it can be a bit dry. After 2 orders I went to cancel but I still got charged for the 3rd. Instead of a refund they gave me credit even though I didn't want to order through them again.

I find it to cost more than it's worth.

zalak

zalakGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it!

It is so difficult to find vegetarian high protein meals until I tried Soulara. I tried for a month and loved it. All meals were great size for me. I cancelled subscription for few weeks. Never got charged for meals I didn't use. Website is easy to use. If you remember to either skip week or cancel on time. You dont get charged. I had to start again because it was so convenient to know dinner is ready when you get back home from work. It stopped me eating all the junk while getting dinner ready. I love the options of high and low cards. Especially for my training days.

Thiathyme

ThiathymeAU

Money hungry

Most Australians expect companies to operate in good faith, but Soulara does not. They charge you for your meal delivery a week in advance and if for whatever reason you need to reschedule or cancel they refuse to consider any request. Called away for a funeral? Admitted to hospital? House burnt down? Not their problem. They have your money.

If you want to order from Soulara I would first check what kind of customer protection your credit card offers and ensure that all contact is done via email so there's a written record. If you're someone who can't wear loosing $100 a week please try another company that has a bit more humanity.

Kristina

KristinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Addictive! Very delicious!

Delicious Vegan meals with a great variety, great portion sizes , convenient for a busy days with a small child when no time to cook a nutritious meal for myself and husband . we are hooked!

lindaSydney, NSW

Watch Out.

Gloria SSoulara

Hi Linda, please do not hesitate to let me know if there are any issues with the refund, I can confirm Lara has actioned the refund. :)

Regina L.

Regina L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Obsessed!

Soulara is exactly what I was looking for. Great portions, FRESH food, and full of flavour. This subscription works for my lifestyle and is so easy to pause on weeks I don’t need it. Very big fan!!

Read the terms and conditions. They want to make sure they can continue to charge you.

They will continue to charge you unless you take action to cancel because once you pay for 1 week, youre stuck in an agreement which you 'knew' you signed up to. The default is that they will choose the same meals and charge you, so make sure to cancel many days beforehand because they would have started the cooking process early. Honestly would be so much better to atleast go ahead in charging the customer if the customer provided consent or confirmation rather than just bringing them into an agreement where they can suck money out of you every week. Its a good model so its up to the customer to cancel, they get to charge an extra week before the customer leaves.

Love Soulara!

I love soulara the meals are always fresh, tasty and healthy however I would really love if they had more carb free or keto options. As others have said the meals can feel too carb heavy and not great if you are trying to lose weight. Pastas and rice can be replaced with more vegetables or protein sources.

Gina B

Gina BSydney, NSW

I am loving Soulara

Every meal I’ve tried has had so much flavour! the portions are pretty generous and leave me full. I love that I can chose meals with a certain amount of calories and have been trying different foods/meals I wouldn’t normally eat. There’s plenty of meals to chose from so I always have a variety and I love that the meals are so fresh without a lot of processed foods. The price is pretty good as it’s just a little more then I’d normally spend on groceries/takeout each week but when you factor in the convenience I’d say well worth it.

Delicious, simple food.

The food actually tastes yummy, healthy and full of flavour. A variety menu - from pasta's to lentils - to soups. etc. The service was timely and I was excited to open each meal.

Ad

Can’t rate this highly enough!

I’ve been doing Soulara for lunch and dinner for 2 weeks now and am just blown away. The quality of the dishes, the flavours, the variety... it’s incredible.

I came into this expecting to compromise on portion size and taste but it’s genuinely been a 10/10 on all fronts.

Of all the dishes I’ve had, there’s only one that I thought was ‘ok’, the rest have all been really good.

And the customer service has been exceptional. I asked them about an offer I saw on Insta after I’d signed up and without question, they passed it on to my account.

Can’t recommend this highly enough.

Annie

Annie

I have never felt so light within my body

I seen my friend drop weight after the 1st week from the Soulara food. My Friend gave me a dish to try, not only did i love the perfect balance of herbs and spices, the food was filling, my tummy felt very light and the food digested so easy. I have now been eating Soulara food for 1 month, both my mum and i as i am her carer, have lost 4 1/2 kilos, and feel healthier/fitter and looking my best at 52 years old. Keep up with the delicious healthy meals. Thank You to everyone who is behind this process.

Dave

Daveasked

What is Soulara doing to:

- Fix tiny portion sizes?
- Offer better food (taste & presentation)?
- Not use any plastics or foil in the packaging?

I'd love a service that provided proper meals, and didn't cost the Earth (double meaning intended!)

Fired Up
Fired Up

What?

Hi David,

I hope you are well and thank you kindly for sharing your thoughts.
Your feedback is incredibly important to us and the team have taken these into consideration.
We have increased some of our meals portion sizes to 400 grams, however, we appreciate that each individual requires more or less. This is in review to ensure that we can further maximise our customer's experience.

In terms of the taste and presentation of our food, our production team are working closely with our local Australian suppliers, expert nutritionists and QA officer during these uncharted times to ensure we continue to use fresh ingredients and produce high-quality meals. We also aim to review our menu on a fortnightly basis and upload a new meal every 2 weeks.

The team also appreciate your concerns regarding the use of plastic in our packaging. We use biodegradable packaging that can be recycled, placed with your general waster, or composted. The containers are 90% biodegradable which means that over time all the packaging decomposes except for 10% of the inorganic plastic material. We try to minimise the impact the use of plastic has by using BPA free, directly recyclable plastic manufactured through a 30% cleaner process than other methods. We are actively looking into phasing out our plastic packaging in the coming months and switching over to even more biodegradable alternatives.

Thank you again for taking the time to send through your questions.

Andy

@Fired Up, what could you possibly not understand about the review?

Birsen F.

Birsen F.asked

Does Soulara help with weight loss

Gloria SSoulara

Soulara meals are nutritionist designed. With satiating fibre, plant protein, healthy fats, and low GI carbohydrates, Soulara meals can assist you in meeting your weight loss goals and maintaining a healthy weight with ease.

Carmen P.asked

what additives, if any, do you use?

Carmen P.

is anyone there to answer my question about additives?

Gloria SSoulara

Soulara is proudly additive free! We use modified atmospheric packaging in our shipments, to keep your meals fresh without using any additives or preservatives.

Andy

"modified atmospheric packaging" could you explain exactly what this is without the obvious marketing jargon please?

Get an answer from our members and Soulara representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services