Soulara

• Timely DeliveryYes (164) · No (1)

Rachel

Rachel

I was skeptical

I was skeptical at first, wasn't sure if the portions would be enough, etc. I can happily report all of the portion sizes are perfect and flavour is spot on! Obviously a very talented cook came up with these recipes.

Gloria SSoulara

Appreciate your feedback Rachel! We're fortunate to have an awesome team of chefs and dietitians who pride themselves in what they do.

Delicious & reasonably priced

Very happy with this meal service, the meals are good sized and a very good range to select from.
I do wish we didn’t have to select meals a week in advance, because when a new meal comes out, if we don’t like it, we don’t know until it’s too late to take off the following weeks order...and if we do like it and take it off them it’s 2 weeks til we get it again.

More pasta meals would be great!

Alice

Alice Sydney, NSW

Amazing for maintaining an anti-inflammatory diet

I have recently shifted onto an anti-inflamatory diet to manage a few ongoing health issues. This can be tricky, however, when managing the business of every day life during the week! Soulara has been an incredible lifesaver in maintaining a healthy diet to manage chronic pain. Every meal is rich in anti-oxidants and really encompasses the "rainbow". I highly recommend others with similar lifestyle and health challenges to try Soulara to help manage ongoing issues through nutrition and diet. I also highly value how transparent Soulara are about the nurtitional value in each meal. Everything about this organisation is a worthwhile investment.

Hello Alice,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about your health journey and including Soulara in that! We are so happy to hear that our meals are helping you!

Charlotte M.

Charlotte M.Sydney, NSW

Delicious, healthy, life-changing!

Soulara has made a huge difference to my weekly routine and as a result, has made me feel healthier and happier about my diet. It's such an easy way to keep in control of what you're eating if you work crazy hours and the food is actually delicious. The website is super easy to navigate and there's enough variety with the meals that you won't risk getting bored. The South Asia-inspired meals are especially yum. Would highly recommend! :)

Gloria SSoulara

Hi Charlotte, thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback and thoughts with us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the meals and the convenience we can offer you through your work schedule!

Tamzyn

TamzynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

struggle to eat well no longer

I work in a global role and have unusual hours. I really struggle during a working week to eat well. But with Soulara I always know I have a healthy and filling meal in my fridge for breakfast and lunch. I am not vegetarian but try to eat more meals that are less meat and this is a perfect choice because tasty and varying flavors. I rotate weekly and have as yet not found one dish I skip. I have been using this for over a year and it's fantastic. YES I even used them during the Melbourne lockdown2.0 and was well looked after!

Hello Tamzyn,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! It's awesome to hear that you are enjoying these meals so much! I am so glad we were able to assist you to make your lockdown easier!

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprisingly delicious!!

I am so surprised and happy with Soulara. I was very skeptical. I'm a busy doctor working long shifts and I look forward to coming home to my Soulara - that's not something I ever thought I would say!

Hello Kathy,

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! I am so glad we are able to make your very busy life any easier!

Julia B

Julia BAU

Didn’t know vegan could taste this good!!!

I’ve just started to go vegan when my hubby is away working and having the Soulara meals has completely convinced me that vegan food can taste AMAZING!! After about 15 different meals I’m sold - every single one was delicious!!! I’m very very impressed and highly recommend everyone to try them. Julia Baker x

Hello Julia,

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback and we are so glad you are loving the food!

Anon

AnonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tasty

Healthy and tasty. I’m such a huge fan of soulara and the options I have. They have also improved my overall health and as a result I have started to loose weight after many years!

Gloria SSoulara

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're so glad that we are able to contribute to your lifestyle in such a positive way! We can't wait to hear more about your awesome Journey!

Robert Olaes

Robert OlaesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So much energy with a plant based diet, Soulara has made it so much easier!

I'm not a vegan, but being on a plant based diet makes me feel more energetic and full of energy as pose to eating animals/animal products.

I definitely can see the difference with my day to day activities.

Thank you Soulara for making it so much easier to be on a plant based diet!

Kristy

Kristy

Delicious food

Delicious plant powered meals. I feel much healthier and satiated after eating them. I struggle to make meals that are as tasty and protein enriched on my own so Soulara is a welcome addition to my kitchen.

Gloria SSoulara

Hi Kristy, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we're happy that you're enjoying our meals! Let us know if there's anything you need! :)

Delicious variety of meals

Wide variety of tasty, veggie-packed meals, often updated. Easy to navigate website and handy reminders to choose next week’s meals, great delivery notifications. Would love to be able to order less than 7 per week as it’s just me eating them, but understand that might not be possible for the business from a cost perspective.

Gloria SSoulara

Hi Carly, thank you for taking the time out to share your awesome feedback with us and for understanding some of the reasons why we have 7 meals as a minimum order! We have forwarded your feedback to the team! :)

dan89

dan89Perth, WA

Love these healthy meals

abclaire91

abclaire91South East Queensland, QLD

Early days, but so far, so good!

I'm only just starting my second week of Soulara but enjoying it so far. I only have the 7 meal subscription so I don't need to worry about work lunches. I find the portion sizes to be similiar with what I would normally eat if I made my own lunch and they're quite tasty in my opinion. I'll just note that I'm a fairly small (5ft4, 55kg) female who does exercise daily, but I don't eat huge portions anyway. I've also have zero issues with delivery thus far (fingers crossed) and have it delivered to my place of work.

I'm notorious for buying lunch, so this is a great solution so I don't end up spending so much $$ on lunches and it makes plant-based eating easy.

Gloria SSoulara

Appreciate the feedback and it's always good to hear that we're helping you achieve your health and financial goals!

Fai

FaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tasty Food and easy website

I love their website and how easy it is.
I love the ease of skipping weeks or pausing subscription. That is definitely a plus and one of the main reasons why I haven’t tried anywhere else. Majority of foods are super tasty and the sizes of the meals are just perfect to me.
Highly recommend!

Andrea

Andrea South East Queensland, QLD

Nice meals and on time delivery - Sunshine Coast

I have received 2 orders on time and really enjoyed most of the meals. I have read some people talking about fake reviews but this review is legitimate. I looked into a few other food delivery services and most only have limited options in their Vegan range. I think its good to see a fully Vegan food delivery company giving it a go!

Meal Plan(s)12 Meals per Week
Gloria SSoulara

Thanks for the lovely feedback Andrea. Next time, we recommend you try our Salted Caramel Dreams to go along with your meals.

Jayne

JayneSydney, NSW

Very nice meals!

Jessica

Jessica South East Queensland, QLD

Soul perfect

Soulara, make yummy, wholesome, nourishing food that is perfect for your soul and your health, highly recommend them to everyone wanting to try plant based but not sure where to start.

Dustin

DustinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tasty, healthy vegan options that have a broad enough variety to make every week a new adventure.

Love the variety, the taste and the food itself is the perfect size and great quality! Always suggest and recommend it, its wholesome food stops my snacking and i feel great after I have finished eating it.

James B.

James B.Sydney, NSW

Reliably tasty meals with enough variety and cost effective.

I spent about 3 hours organising all the vegan friendly order delivery services last year.

Soulara was the best value combined with variety of good food. It's very cost effective for lunch and dinner meals at around $8 per meal (Inc delivery) if you freeze half of the 24 meal box. My only suggestion is pick up of old boxes and packaging on next delivery, but apparently it's not Covid safe - hopefully they will introduce it soon!

Officially a lifestyle

Soulara has been an amazing high-quality food delivered right to you. Healthy, plant-based food which as a non-vegan helps me engage in sustainable eating practices without too much effort. For someone with a busy lifestyle spending less than 5 minutes on a Monday picking my meals ahead for the following week ensures I am always eating healthy. Prices are affordable and the company actually cares about what you comment about the food. I would not go back from this!

Meal Plan(s)9 Meals per Week

Dave

Daveasked

What is Soulara doing to:

- Fix tiny portion sizes?
- Offer better food (taste & presentation)?
- Not use any plastics or foil in the packaging?

I'd love a service that provided proper meals, and didn't cost the Earth (double meaning intended!)

Fired Up
Fired Up

What?

Hi David,

I hope you are well and thank you kindly for sharing your thoughts.
Your feedback is incredibly important to us and the team have taken these into consideration.
We have increased some of our meals portion sizes to 400 grams, however, we appreciate that each individual requires more or less. This is in review to ensure that we can further maximise our customer's experience.

In terms of the taste and presentation of our food, our production team are working closely with our local Australian suppliers, expert nutritionists and QA officer during these uncharted times to ensure we continue to use fresh ingredients and produce high-quality meals. We also aim to review our menu on a fortnightly basis and upload a new meal every 2 weeks.

The team also appreciate your concerns regarding the use of plastic in our packaging. We use biodegradable packaging that can be recycled, placed with your general waster, or composted. The containers are 90% biodegradable which means that over time all the packaging decomposes except for 10% of the inorganic plastic material. We try to minimise the impact the use of plastic has by using BPA free, directly recyclable plastic manufactured through a 30% cleaner process than other methods. We are actively looking into phasing out our plastic packaging in the coming months and switching over to even more biodegradable alternatives.

Thank you again for taking the time to send through your questions.

Andy

@Fired Up, what could you possibly not understand about the review?

Birsen F.

Birsen F.asked

Does Soulara help with weight loss

Gloria SSoulara

Soulara meals are nutritionist designed. With satiating fibre, plant protein, healthy fats, and low GI carbohydrates, Soulara meals can assist you in meeting your weight loss goals and maintaining a healthy weight with ease.

Carmen P.asked

what additives, if any, do you use?

Carmen P.

is anyone there to answer my question about additives?

Gloria SSoulara

Soulara is proudly additive free! We use modified atmospheric packaging in our shipments, to keep your meals fresh without using any additives or preservatives.

Andy

"modified atmospheric packaging" could you explain exactly what this is without the obvious marketing jargon please?

Get an answer from our members and Soulara representatives

CategoryFood Delivery Services