89% · 555 · 8%

4.9
Bluetooth

Jose Adriano
Jose Adriano

Now I know why so many recommend it

Amazing sound. Fits comfortably. Long battery life. Equalizer in app. No problems whatsoever. Terrific deal for the price I got them for. Show details
Carly de Graaff
Carly de Graaff

Great product

Excellent sound quality for the price and very comfortable to use. Not too many buttons to confuse you! Show details
Robyn
Robyn 5 posts

Solid headphones

It is comfortable, noise cancelling works well and we are happy with the purchase. Show details
Max Hancock
Max Hancock

Happy buyer

I was looking for a reasonably priced set of headphones for travel. Noise cancelling. With good battery life.

The advertising told me this ticked all the boxes.

Well I am happy to report after testing out in the field, these are great. The noise cancelling offers 3 variants. Transparent, normal and active. So normal I would say is off, active removes a lot of cabin noise while flying and transparent picks up external sound and plays then through the headphones allowing you to have a conversation while wearing them.

The only thing I've not tested so far is the 40hr battery life. But I've no reason to think they won't perform. Show details

Mark S.
Mark S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great headphones

Very happy with the product and the price. I would definitely recommend these headphones. Show details
Robcammell
RobcammellSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

More than happy

Extremely comfortable
Battery life even better than stated
Easy to connect
Great sound
Noise cancelling excellent Show details
Alison Gilmour
Alison Gilmour

Good but …

Good noise cancelling but I find the padded bit on top a little uncomfortable for some reason. I wish it was flatter Show details
Battery Life
Bluetooth
au.soundcore.com
au.soundcore.com   DM
Shigeru Okamoto
Shigeru Okamoto

Fantastic

The quality is as expected and good words spread by people who reviewed are true Show reply
mark conway
mark conway

Waited a month. Headphones never arrived

Waited a month for a delivery I was told would take 3 days & they never arrived. After numerous requests and explanations of a warehouse issue, I eventually I gave up and asked for a refund, which I’m told is coming in 3-5 days. Customer service clearly not based in Australia given the weird late hours of their replies and manner. Save yourself a month of hassle and just go to the local shop. Show details
au.soundcore.com
au.soundcore.com   DM
Phil Scott
Phil Scott

Superb wireless headphones

Superb sound quality and good effective noise canceling. Superb product for the price. Show details ·  1
Michael Hoffman
Michael Hoffman
Peter Egener
Peter Egener

Recommended

Good price works well, no connection issues so far. Recommended Show details ·  1
Frank
FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Q30’s represent very good value

The Q30 are very easy to setup and do the intended job just fine. Can’t think why I would spend six times as much for high end brand. Show details ·  1
Ulufale  Leota
Ulufale Leota

I love my items thank you soundcore

Love my new headphones love the noise cancelling is good love the bass battery very Show details ·  1
Jeff
Jeff

Q30 headphones

Excellent product with great sound quality although there not very loud Show details ·  1