90% · 645 · 7%

Pat
PatSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fabulous Sound Quality and Amazing Noise Cancellation

Still relatively early days with these headphones, but they are thus far, everything that the reviews talked them up to be.

The sound quality is fantastic, both plugged in (I use them in my computer at work most of the time), and via BlueTooth (generally synced to my phone).

The noise cancellation is SO much better than I've previously had. Also love being able to turn it off my touching the right earphone. The only disconcerting thing, is having the noise cancellation on with nothing playing. Due to my tinnitus, the lack of extraneous sound becomes overwhelming.

Really great pair of headphones, at a ridiculously low price. Hope they last better than my last pair (different brand). Show reply

Paula
PaulaPerth, WA4 posts

Works well. Very comfortable

These headphones are great. They're very comfortable to wear and the noise cancelling works well (I'm listening to audio books in the gym). The controls required a bit of getting used to but I've got them worked out now. Highly recommended. Show reply
Phil G
Phil GSydney, NSW3 posts

Quality product - very impressed

Love these - amazing quality for the price. Comfortable and the noise cancelling works well. Show reply
Skater98
Skater98South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Highly recommend!

Bought these for my partner so she could study and block out the noisy neighbours and they work perfectly. Show reply
loulou
loulouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts
Anon
Anon

Good for the price

These are good for everyday basic use. They connect easily and the battery seems to last well. Can be uncomfortable if wearing for long periods (2+hrs). Noise cancelling is generally okay but not as good in the wind or for the low engine hum (e.g. on the ferry)
Luke Higgins
Luke Higgins

Surprisingly good

After watching a few YouTube videos on these headphones and comparing others I chose to give them ago.
Wow for the price I was not thinking how food they would be. The bass was amazing and the app works really nice and give great eq options.
They fit really nice over the ears, noise cancelling is great and that even has options.
Definitely would buy again and I'm looking at buying a portable speaker
Thank you on a great product Show reply
Sara E.
Sara E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My daughter loves it

Helps so much with sensory concerns and the different functions are amazing! Love it Show reply
Alex Carrick
Alex Carrick

Better than expected

first time I have mown the lawn and been disappointed its over, missed out on the end of podcast. Show reply
Patricia Altmann
Patricia Altmann

Comfortable

Very happy with Q30 headphones, very comfortable, great sound & reasonable price. Show reply
Grahame Sutherland
Grahame Sutherland5 posts

Top Value

I am very happy with the headphones, give out great sound & are light weight. Love the ANC. Show reply
Philg
Philg2 posts

Great upgrade from my wired headphones

Perfect for my application, travel, van life and watching sport.
Charging from my charger is troublesome, they should supply a simple charger that works with the headphones. Show reply
Christopher Allen
Christopher AllenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD10 posts

Life Q30

Very good. Blocks out external noise effectively. Good bass tones. Show reply
Inaam Habbouchi
Inaam HabbouchiSydney, NSW

excellent headphones

I bought these headphones and extremely happy with them ,they are really well made and are on par with the really big brands and the price is very reasonable. Show reply
Galexykid G.
Galexykid G.

Best headphones I have ever bought!

Thr sound and clarity is so crisp and clean. The noise cancelling function is the best I have ever used. Show reply
Kamovat
Kamovat

Solid Product, Good Quality

While it might seem a bit pricey, I found it to be a perfect price for what came to be a really good pair of headphones. Long battery life, comparatively short charge times, good fit, and great audio quality. I've gotten quite attached to them recently, and I'd say they're a good buy. Show reply
Wireless Headphones

Find out how Soundcore Life Q30 compares to other Wireless Headphones

Flash
Flash

Still hasnt arrived

Unfortunately, I have not received the headphones so cannot give any review. I am still looking to receiving them but not sure when I will get them.
Mirela Pufulescu
Mirela Pufulescu

Perfect!

Love the functions, I can be in the cone of silence instantly
So comfortable Show reply
Abi F
Abi F

Happy with the product

Fast delivery and I was impressed with the overall quality. Easy to use and the noise cancelling function works ok. Show reply
Paul Alston
Paul Alston

Amazing sound

I am blown away by the sound quality. For the price they are nothing short of amazing. Show reply
Jenni Del Marco
Jenni Del Marco

They really do work.. about to do the ultimate test.. Long haul International flight!

Noise cancel unlike others who claim to. Great carry case. Simple to use. Lightweight.
Goo clear sound. JUST GREAT. Even my teens love them! Show reply
Homere
HomereMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

It's very good for the price but not the best I've used so far

Good for evening walk .
One word is enough to describe your product Show reply
morgs640
morgs640Pilbara, WA5 posts

Excellent for the price

Coming from a broken pair of Sony WH-1000XM4s these are almost as good for a third of the price. Only slightly worse sound quality and noise cancelling but better battery life. Only downside is the build quality is a little poor. Show details ·  1
Bass
Battery Life
Bluetooth
Marvina C.
Marvina C.Victoria16 posts

Great for the price but be aware

These are the people behind Eufy. One google search will alert you to why that is a massive red flag.

These headphones are great for the price but there isn't any software I'm aware of for PC so non mobile devices suffer without being able to change ANC settings or the equalizer.

Q35s have LDAC support and aren't that much more which might make it worth to some. Also when I registered my device I got an email saying I reached level 1 without any explanation. It was basically just one line of text.

Sound Quality
soundcore   DM
Charmaine Currie
Charmaine Currie

Perfect

Perfect for me to use at work. Cancelling out office noise enough for me to focus on my tasks Show reply
Kenneth G.
Kenneth G.Northern Region, NSW

Amazingly good product for the price

It was obvious from the moment of unpacking that the Life Q30 was a quality bit of gear and was about to impress further. Bluetooth connectivity with TV was a breeze and really impressed with the frequency response of the speakers enhanced even more with noise cancelling. Still to download the app and equaliser function for fine tuning to my personal taste and thus create a sense of total immersion.
Highly recommended. Show reply
Wireless Headphones

Find out how Soundcore Life Q30 compares to other Wireless Headphones

Steve
SteveNewcastle19 posts

Excellent product

These headphones are really as good as my Sony mx4 and Bose 700, which cost me 3 times more. Very comfortable to wear and excellent battery life at 40 plus hours. I had an issue connecting to my smart Samsung TV and resolved it very quickly following email advice for the Soundcore support crew who were extremely helpful and prompt with replies to my questions. Very impressed. Show reply
Ali Amini
Ali Amini

Really a good product

It is comfortable. Cancels the noise beautifully. Comparable to similar but more costly competitors. I like it that it comes with a case. Very happy with my purchase. Would suggest it. Show reply
Nigel Postill
Nigel PostillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant value for money

I’ve only had these Q30s for a short time but they are comfortable, look and sound good and, with the Soundcore app, they seem almost infinitely adjustable to suit all music tastes. Excellent headphones that would compete well with ‘phones costing 2-3 times the price. Highly recommended.
Kathryn Powell
Kathryn PowellSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Can’t review what I don’t have

I have not received it! Really bad service wish I had bought in a store and not online which was meant to be through the main seller but ended up being Amazon.
Lafi Tolai
Lafi Tolai

Beat sounding for the price

I have the q35 my favourite sounding headphones
Gave my daughter my old q30
My son borrowed them for a day….
Why I bought another pair q30
He threw his beats to the bin. Show reply