South Central Trucks & Bus

South Central Trucks & Bus

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for South Central Truck & Bus? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    SICK OF THEM
    SICK OF THEM

Another most enjoyable experience

I recently made my second purchase of a new Volvo truck from South Central Trucks Adelaide. I made my first purchase from them nearly seven years ago and once again Jason and Daniel exceeded all of my expectations. I have found that nothing is to difficult for the sales team and they made every effort to deliver my truck in a timely manner before the end of the financial year. The sales team also made sure that the truck and any add ons were priced very competitively. After dropping it off for its first service Andrew in the service department addressed all of my minor warranty issues and treated my truck with great care. Thank you everyone at South Central Trucks Adelaide.