South Morang Mazda

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for South Morang Mazda? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Paul Wu
Paul WuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

charge customer for services that had not even taken place!

I took my car to the south Morang MAZAD dealership for its 2nd-year service last Friday (10-12-2021).

I have paid for and service statement also included replacing the windscreen wash liquid as part of the service. But after driving my car home after the car service and I was disappointed that the dealership did not even fill the windows screen washing liquid at all. so the bottle was completely empty.

Not happy Jane. Why charge your customer for services that had not even taken place!

Dreadful To Deal With

Absolutely Dreadful as a terminal sick man I went to South Morang Mazda where [Name Removed] the third handled my sale I explained I had cancer and the future was bleak I trusted South Morang Mazda surely they would not take advantage of someone in my position WRONG!!! They lied they treated me appalling how could they love money and a sale over a terminal sick man the experience with South Morang Mazda has effected me deeply please anyone reading this please please be careful if you decide to deal with them believe nothing they tell you please think twice before dealing with them the effect on my health will be long term do they care NO ….

Kylie
KylieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

vineet h.
vineet h.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rubbish

I have no words to describe. There are good showroom for Mazda around . Go and get from better sales showroom

Car Dealerships

Find out how South Morang Mazda compares to other Car Dealerships

Thandie M.
Thandie M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience purchasing with South Morang Mazda

Dealing with Jake from South Morang Mazda was the best experience anyone could ask for. Jake ensured that the process of purchasing the car was seamless and he gave detailed information about the car/s , ensuring that we made an informed decision. No stone was left unturned as far as detail was concerned. And to top it off, Jake was friendly and warm. The rest of the team that we dealt with were also polite and helpful.
South Morang Mazda is where you want to get your next car!

Christina
Christina Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service

The staff and service at South Morang Mazda were phenomenal from start to finish. James, Chris, Pierre and Violeta were all friendly and extremely helpful. Thank you :)

Lisa H.
Lisa H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you South Morang Mazda and Mathew!

Logan and I can’t thank Mathew Anderson enough! Matt was so helpful, patient and was just purely a genuine person throughout the whole process! Thank you to the whole South Morang Mazda team. Looking forward to seeing Matt again with the new little bubs! Highly recommend anyone looking at purchasing a Mazda to head to South Morang and ask for Matt! He has made our whole buying experience a smooth one from day 1 to the day we picked it up, thank you again Matt!

RowdyPatch