Listing monitored by SouthAus Solar Batteries

4.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

TV Commercial misleading

Basic bottom shelf system. No inclusions, about the same as retail price, no significant discount. Staff are friendly but typical pushy sales are disrespectful. VERY Difficult to navigate phone system. Severely Lacking good follow up process outside of new sales.

Trustworthiness
Customer ServiceSouthAus Solar Batteries

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. My sincere apologies that you have had a negative experience with us. I have sent you a private message asking for further information so I can follow this up immediately for you.

South Aust Batteries
South Aust Batteriesasked

What Size batteries can be installed I already have a 6.5Kw system with a fronius inverta

Alex A.SouthAus Solar Batteries

Hi there!

One of our solar specialists can help you discuss the different battery options you have specific to your household energy needs and your existing system. I'll send you a private message so we can get in touch with you asap.

Get an answer from our members and SouthAus Solar Batteries representatives