Listing monitored by SouthAus Solar Batteries

4.2

Good product, good price and a quick and painless installation

I found SthAus Solar good to deal with. They came up with the best price for our Eveready 5.2kWh battery and they were flexible in allowing us to devise our own payment schedule (1/3 up front, 1/3 on installation, 1/3 on obtaining the certificate), which was greatly appreciated. The battery is working as it should and we've now signed up with Members Energy and their Virtual Power Plant, which was really the aim of the whole exercise. Well done, SthAus Solar.

Alex A.SouthAus Solar Batteries

Review collected in partnership with SouthAus Solar Batteries

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

TV Commercial misleading

Basic bottom shelf system. No inclusions, about the same as retail price, no significant discount. Staff are friendly but typical pushy sales are disrespectful. VERY Difficult to navigate phone system. Severely Lacking good follow up process outside of new sales.

Customer ServiceSouthAus Solar Batteries

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. My sincere apologies that you have had a negative experience with us. I have sent you a private message asking for further information so I can follow this up immediately for you.

South Aust Batteries
South Aust Batteriesasked

What Size batteries can be installed I already have a 6.5Kw system with a fronius inverta

Alex A.SouthAus Solar Batteries

Hi there!

One of our solar specialists can help you discuss the different battery options you have specific to your household energy needs and your existing system. I'll send you a private message so we can get in touch with you asap.

Get an answer from our members and SouthAus Solar Batteries representatives