Southern Phone ADSL

Southern Phone ADSL (page 3 of 14)

• Adequate Speeds Yes (30) · No (52)

HamedZ

HamedZSydney, NSW

Very useless staff and long waiting time

This is onne of horrible companies I have ever seen working in Telco.l, just wonderring how they survive!!

My service been migrated back and forth to MNF and there is no explanation for it. Useless staff and script readers, more than 50 mins waiting time on each call.

I have no Internet for 2 weeks and they still don't exactly know what they are doing. Been promissed multiple dates that my service will he restored but still nothing happened.

If you're not capable of handling customers properly, you must not get more from MNF or others.

It's is absolute waste of time and money. I'm going to cancel the service asap.

Elizabeth

ElizabethMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very poor customer service

On Wednesday 4/9 we had no internet called southern phone got through ok the chap said he would get technical support to ring on Thursday my husband stayed home all day no phone call I had called three times during the day waiting 30 minutes no answer Friday I called from 2.11 waited until 3 pm to get through still a effort to get any support stating it was my fault even though I had been deducting payments still no internet after 3 days what crap customer service

Disollutioned....

Disollutioned....South East Queensland, QLD

Worst Provider Ever and Absolutely no Customer Service

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Great to see a prompt reply. Disgusted!!

Tony

Tony

Worst provider ever

• ADSL

No right to call themselves an Internet Service Provider

MyNetFone sold my account along with many others to Southern, who it seems are incapable of servicing the accounts that they bought.
I had reliable internet with MyNetFone. Now since Southern Phone has taken over, somehow my phone has been disconnected and the ADSL codes dropped from my line meaning I have no connection.
After a week, I still have no internet, and no-one from SP contacts me to provide updates.
If I call, I will be on hold for at least 30 minutes, as long as 1 hour. As I type this I've been waiting for 90 minutes to get a chat response, and now they are finally offline.
I can't even contact them to cancel a service, which doesn't even work.

Valentin H.Sydney, NSW

Please stay away from Southern Phone - 100% irresponsive - 100% frustrating - Need to be reported

Very disappointing

Wedge

WedgeALEXANDRA, VIC

You can't contact them

I was a customer of My Net Fone. Apparently SP took over the telephony side of MNF. I did not know until problems started to arise, with my telephony and internet.
To try & make contact with them is a joke; you are kept in a Q for 30 minutes, if you hang on. They need more CSO to answer phones. I have been without a landline for 3 days (that's how long it took to make contact with them). I'll give them credit that when you do make contact it is with an Australian in Australia, not someone in Madras, Bangladesh or the Philippines. They did sort out the problem once I was able to speak to someone!

Awful.

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

• ADSL

Poor Service, Poor phone service, poor support

1. Moved southern phone to them from mynetphone
2. The phone voip stopped working
3. The internet was slow and vpn didn't work
4. Support requests - take 40 minutes to get them on the phone and their staff is not attentive to issues
5. Support requests get resolved after 3 weeks

Disaster

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

I am so sorry to hear that you have had this experience. I know how important it is to have a reliable connection. I have sent you a private message requesting your account details so I can ensure your service has been restored. *Darian

mike

mike

Slow.

Long wait time 2 hrs+. Fixed soon after problem logged. Continually experience long wait times with frequent dropouts and having to start procedure again. Fault lies with inadequate staffing. Whole service needs a shakeup!

unhappy

unhappySydney, NSW

Bad, very bad

Chapstick

Chapstick

If you’re thinking about joining - just stop right there!

masynjadecampbll

masynjadecampbllNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great Service

Had a small problem which was my own fault,with Payment,but was fixed to my satisfaction,without any fuss.When we phoned up the Company the young lass we talked to was great very helpfull.

Hi,
Thanks for the wonderful review. It's great to know that our customers are loving our services. Please do not hesitate to send us a private message if you have any questions about your account. *Darian

Sallie B.

Sallie B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WORST! Terrible customer service

Southern Phone took over MyNetFone - I received no correspondence about the changeover whatsoever - no letter, no email, no nothing. Then I received a text message from Southern Phone threatening to cut off my internet because I hadn't paid an invoice. I was on direct debit with MyNetFone. Then when I tried logging into my new account my login/account details were incorrect. I have since spent hours on hold to their team trying to sort this out. The only way I received a response was by publicly complaining on Facebook. Avoid at all costs.

stay away from this ISP, worst ISP ever

Brian L.

Brian L.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolute CRAP internet service

Continually having problems of no upload, have in the past logged this complaint, was told to conduct a series of speed tests. I had conducted speed tests, but they don't allow the test to be logged if it can't can't complete the full test, so I could only give them a record of successful test, sort of defies logic!
Also have many dropouts for no particular reason, will be changing "carrier", now to actually find a good one that can service this area!? Not sure if the service is even good enough to upload this!!!

tiffany n

tiffany nGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Less than 1 star

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give less than 1 star I would!

We were migrated over from mynetfone earlier this year and from day 1 we have had problems. Slow internet, no connection at all (for weeks), and really long wait times when I have rung to try to resolve the issues. This company are a joke!

Sue1604

Sue1604Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Service is lacking

Hi Sue,
I am so sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with your service and while trying to contact us. I have sent you a private message requesting your account details so I can help you further. *Darian

See all Southern Phone Broadband reviews