Southern Phone ADSL

SueTasmania

• ADSL

Internet Service isn't as good as it was & Customer Service hard to access

where's my internet

I just want what I'm paying for no more no less.I don't want to listen to static for an endless time while
Waiting to talk to a service person who is too busy to help.I would just like the line tech to fix the line in the big hole that's full of water at the corner of my street if its not too
much to ask.

unhappy

No internet to read your emails or private messages

Gordon

GordonMaitland

Credit when it's due.... after a fashion

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Southern Phone ADSL compares to other Internet Service Providers

Long Queue Lines, Great Staff!!

My internet has been constantly dropping out. So I decided to contact southern phone to figure out this problem. There was an engaged tone a fair few times. (Apparently due to an influx of calls). I was extremely unsatisfied as this is a service I pay my hard earned money for. After speaking with customer service, I was put through to a tech support, Nathan was his name. He was very helpful. He sorted out my issues and I haven't had too much internet trouble since. Although the internet service wasn't that great. I understand this is still a growing company, but from my experience with this staff member. I am keen to push forward with southern phone. Not the best internet. Great customer service.

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Hi Mick, thank you for your review! We are very pleased to hear that Nathan provided great customer service and was able to assist you with your connection problems.

Refuse 2 anwser calls

Been with Southern in excess of 10 years. Left Telstra becauce U couldnt speak to anyone. Southern Phones are now worst then Telstra by a long way...Fox

Not happy.

Have had several dropouts with the last one over the weekend . Unable to get service when needed out of hours.

See all Southern Phone Broadband reviews