Southern Phone ADSL

Southern Phone ADSL

• Adequate Speeds Yes (3) · No (0)
masynjadecampbll

masynjadecampbllNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great Service

Had a small problem which was my own fault,with Payment,but was fixed to my satisfaction,without any fuss.When we phoned up the Company the young lass we talked to was great very helpfull.

Hi,
Thanks for the wonderful review. It's great to know that our customers are loving our services. Please do not hesitate to send us a private message if you have any questions about your account. *Darian

Lorraine Smith

Lorraine SmithIllawarra, NSW

Would highly recommend Internet Services

I have not had any issues with my Internet service since it was installed in August, 2018 and therefore have not had to deal with dropouts or waiting on the line for customer service.

John T Nolan

John T NolanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

the plan I have suits me perfectly

When outages are expected we, the clients are advised. I have had no problems. In addition the service is problem free. An email option would be a good option, gmail is too invasive

Victor

VictorSydney

They are listening and getting better

Great service.

Have been with Southern Phone for some time. always good to be able to speak to an Aussie and getting off the phone feeling happy about the result.

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

It is always great to hear from some of our longer-term customers, I am glad to hear that we have been able to provide you with this awesome experience.*Yvette

OurSecret

OurSecretNSW, 2758

Never had more responsive service

We have had a reliable service, the only issue being Telstra's fault (they hadn't replaced a cable for decades and it just corroded out). Southern Phone consultants are the most friendly we have encountered, and their efforts are second-to-none. We will not be dealing with any other company as we can at least understand what the phone consultants are saying, and we are dealing with Australians who understand genuine people and don't waste time trying to deal with your problem with smoke and mirrors/snake-charming tricks (like being endlessly passed around the call centre).

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best possible service, so I am happy to to see that reflected. I will be sure to let the team know of your high praise. *Yvette

A great service

* Very reliable although I had initially experienced delays on the occasions when contacting their phone centre...although I have not recently had to contact them, apart from this they are the best mobile phone service company I have been associated with.
* Non that caused any serious problems

Manfa

ManfaIllawarra, NSW

Wouldn’t use anyone else

We have had all our phones (fixed and mobile) and internet with Southern Phone since they opened their doors. They have never let us down with their service, their rates are very competitive (and having a fixed-price bill is great for budgeting) and on the rare occasion I need to speak with someone, it’s so great to talk to a local. They are always so helpful and pleasant to deal with. I can’t imagine using anyone else.

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Our primary focus is all about awesome service and great products and I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying both of these experiences. Please do not hesitate to send me a private message if you have any questions about your service. *Darian

Southern Phone fullfills all my needs

ADSL connection set-up was quick & painless. The connection is reliable with drop-outs being very rare and confined to a specific indoor location. I am very satisfied with service & support

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying your connection! Please do not ever hesitate to send me a private message if you have any questions about your account and services. *Darian

Find out how Southern Phone ADSL compares to other Internet Service Providers

I have been very impressed with Southern Phone. A breath of fresh air compared to Telstra or Optus. Dial the number and I have talked with a person every time. No 'please select 12345 or 6' option layers blocking access.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much for sharing that with us. The team here are always working so hard to provide a world class service and I am glad that was reflected in your experience.
*Yvette

Isabelle Kamen

Isabelle KamenSydney

Smooth transition

Recently made the switch to Southern Phone and had the internet up and running in no time. So far the adsl connection has been great with good speed and no drop outs which I was experiencing at with my previous isp. They also let you pay by bpay each month so you don't have to commit to a direct debit.

Hi Isabelle,
We are so happy to hear that your transition to Southern Phone was so easy and that you love our billing options. If you ever have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us on; 13 14 64.

Great Company.

Been with Southern Phone for years now and not once have I had a problem. I am in Regional Qld. And everything I have connected,Internet, Home Phone and Mobile works perfect. Tony.

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Hi there, thanks for the 5 stars and for taking the time to provide your feedback! We're pleased to hear you're enjoying being connected with Southern Phone.

Sarah D

Sarah D

Issue rectified

Very happy with southern phone's reply to my internet issues. Everything has sorted s
And i thank isabelle for her help

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Hi Sarah, thanks for the 5 stars! We are pleased to hear that Isobel was able to resolve your connection issues.

Perfect for country users

Have ADSL home phone and mobiles through southern issue when joining up 3 years ago was fixed in a day no issues from then on we recommend to people in country areas to try them way better service than Telstra.

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Hi Matt, glad to hear you are enjoying our service, and thanks for taking the time to write a great review and recommendation!

Gael

GaelFar North Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't change.

I have been with southern phone for many years and have always found their tech support very helpful and polite. Their customer service is very good. Any dropouts have been due to NBN being put on and neighbours had the same problems and they had different providers. I always recommend them to anyone who wants to change providers.

See all Southern Phone Broadband reviews