Southern Phone Home Phone

Southern Phone Home Phone

Listing monitored by Southern Phone

1.3

Good to talk to. Hopeless for action.

UnhappyNorth Queensland, QLD

cant use BPay any more

Southern Phone have removed their BPay option, and want you to either use methods where you have to pay a surcharge, or use a cheque (who still has a chequebook?) or go to direct debit, which I refuse to do as I have had nightmare issues with this in the past. Southern Phone used to be a good company who listened to their customers - not any longer. Changing providers asap.

Unhappy

I will certainly do this tomorrow

craig
craigIllawarra, NSW

phone drops out every day

Mothers home phone keeps dropping out and gets engaged tone every couple of days . Have had tech help works for a day and same thing. spend hours on hold to be told will fix and it happens all again. She went to Southern to support an Australian company. Go else where

Home Phone Service Providers

Find out how Southern Phone Home Phone compares to other Home Phone Service Providers

Disgruntled customer
Disgruntled customerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Inept customer service

Ever since nbn was installed I have had no end of frustration with this company. Being put on hold from between 15 mins to 45 max to speak with staff who provide me with conflicting information.
Almost one year later, the modem, still under warranty was finally replaced after discovering 3weeks later it was never sent out to me! After phone calls and too much time spent holding the line later..it was finally sent out to me and now doesnt work either.
I will say that the tech team staff have always been knowledgeable and helpful but customer service, although friendly never seem to know what they are talking about.
This phone company is mostly incompetent and unreliable in my experience and I would warn everyone away from them.

Hi there,
I am really concerned to hear that your modem is still not working correctly. Are you able to respond to my private message with your account details so I may look into this for you? *Shelby

AndrewHobart

The mobile calls you make when you're not making any calls

Connection TypeHome phone land line plus two mobiles
Andrew

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Frustrated customer

Robert L.asked

why has my service on 0265517676 account no. acc196281 not been activated at 14a fuchsia drive taree nsw.?

Hi Robert,
Thanks for reaching out. Have you recently moved addresses?
- Shelby

Robert L.

yes, the change over was booked a couple of weeks ago & payed for.

Hi Robert,
Thanks for getting back to me. When was the date you requested to have the relocation completed by?
- Shelby

Norma Carpenter
Norma Carpenter asked

Do you service 49089 area?

Hi Norma,
We service all of Australia. If you would like some more information, please head on over to our website:
www.southernphone.com.au

Lynette Lardenoye
Lynette Lardenoyeasked

I have trouble contacting you on the phone I sat on the line for 35 minutes approximately it dropped out and I called back it dropped out again after 23 minutes. The internet is crappy drops out quite often the phone line is atrocious very noisy. Your techs were supposed to fix it over a week ago. It’s still dreadful

Julie
Julie

LOL sounds typical of this company, they are woeful, depending on time of day if late in day no one will take your call as they have left for day, our phone line also atrocious and we have been waiting for it to be fixed for 6 monthes. Good luck.

Andrea
Andrea

We have decided to switch internet and home phone to another company. We found Southern phone lack of customer service very frustrating on several occasions over the last 12months.
We are very pleased with our new company. We have better internet, more data and faster speed for a cheaper price. After reading several reviews - we are more than pleased we no longer will be dealing with Southern Phone

Hi Lynette,
I am really sorry to hear you have not been able to get in touch with us recently. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused, I can understand how frustrating it can be when your service isn't working correctly. Can you please respond to my private message with your account details so I may assist? *Shelby

See all Southern Phone Home Phone questions