Southern Phone Home Phone

Southern Phone Home Phone (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Southern Phone

1.3
Sparky
SparkyNew South Wales

deafening silence from customer service

Nifty Bulldog
Nifty BulldogGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Abysmal customer service

BEWARE!! Worst nightmare.

Ann L.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst service ever

Customer service wait time is dreadful been on 40 mins and still no answer. Internet is slow and have been complaining about it for weeks. Then get an email telling me problem is resolved when nothing has changed. Been with them for 8 years and watched service decline badly. I have finally had enough forget about supporting local I have had enough.moving on!

Account number [Number Removed]

Home Phone Service Providers

Find out how Southern Phone Home Phone compares to other Home Phone Service Providers

Alan W.
Alan W.Northeast, VIC

Just nail one foot to the ground.

My mother who has a heart problem is with Southern Phone she was contacted by a rep telling her to change her plan to save $4.00 per month its easy they said since then no mobile no home phone you cant speak with anyone even if you ring the sales line which they answer straight away funny that hey. They put u through to tech support and tell u your wait time is 7 mins what a load of rubbish. Just ring the communications ombudsman on 1800062058.
Maybe you should spend more time doing what you advertise instead of advertising lies.
So we were to get a call at 6pm tonight and guess what no call they can't even keep there own appointments what sort of company makes an appointment with a elderly lady and then not bother ringing FF Sakes.

Wayne C
Wayne CCentral, SA

No organizational skill what so ever

no nick name
no nick nameTasmania

Guaranteed to ruin your day.

Extremely hard to contact expect to wait at least 30 minutes on the phone with no answer. Extremely frustrating company to deal with guaranteed to ruin your day. Been on phone for over 30 minutes now still no answer. VERY VERY VERY poor customer service.

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

courier pidgeon more reliable

no reiable internet or landline last 3 weeks
last 3 days cant even get through to customer service. call gets disconnected at 30 min wait time (15 attempts)
huge consequences this end

Hi Ann,
I am so sorry to hear that you have issues with your service for so long. I have sent you a private message requesting your account number so I can look into this for you and help get it back up and running for you. *Darian

Phoneless in NSW
Phoneless in NSW

Disgusting. Landline doesn't work. Customer service non existent. Don't waste your money and safety.

Mobile reception is patchy at best. Landline is held due to mobile reception. Landline is constantly out of action, but not the billing. Lack of timeliness in response to faults

Trevor B
Trevor BBrisbane

Elderly sick man can’t get through

Over 2 hours spent on hold this week and can’t get through for fixed line repair. No avenue to jump queue for infirm or at-risk customers. Callous indifference by sales staff.

Dhane L.
Dhane L.

Slow and NO internet connection at all

Very slow internet, most of the time we can't connect. I've only been in Southern Phone for a month, and I already received a call from one of their staff saying that I need to upgrade my plan to be able to get a decent speed with our wifi. He even said, "it's only few dollars extra every month". No apologies, no explanation on why the internet connection was slow in the first place. Terrible connection and terrible customer service.

David
DavidPerth, WA

Don’t expect any sort of customer service. Expect to be on hold

I have called them only twice. Both times I was on hold for nearly an hour. I have tried to end the account but I am still waiting for a response.

Home Phone Service Providers

Awful, don’t go with these guys

The internet connection hasn’t worked once and they’re now trying to charge us for something we haven’t used at all during our 2-3 months with them. They initially claimed that we never called (which obviously we had call logs on our mobiles to back up). They later claimed that we never called to raise the issue, or raised the issue at all. Our calls were to ask about nbn because our service wasn’t working and every time we mentioned our service not working. Yet they say they have no record of it, despite saying that all calls are recorded at the beginning of every call. Not worth wasting your time, energy or money on.

M marly
M marlyCobargo

Poor service

Switching to SP sim plan was more complicated than it needed to be, I waited over half an hour to speak to customer service (twice) decided to cancel SP plan and stay with my current provider.

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

I am so sorry to hear that you had this experience with us Marly. I have sent you a private message requesting your account details so I can look into this for you further. *Darian

VRF
VRFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed

Too slow and no service

They make it too hard to contact their call center. I called tonight, OK it was just 7 minutes before the advertised close time, and they were already closed.
I have two open tickets to increase our plan speed, one for weeks, with no action. To be honest those requests should be no touch to complete.

caz
cazSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

NO NBN

Moriarty2
Moriarty2AU

Southern Phone - Just don't care

Hello Moriarty2,
I am really sorry that you have not been able to get in touch with us recently. I am more than happy to assist you with your enquiry. Are you able to respond to my private message with the account details so I may assist? *Shelby

Sandy
SandyDEVON MEADOWS

TERRIBLE - They don't even want your business.

Connection TypeI don't know
Peanut5555Wimmera, VIC

Cant connect

Have been trying to connect home and mobile phone for over a week cant get thru totallly fed up answer your bloody phone sick of being on hold

Connection TypeHome and mobile phone
Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing these issues with your connection. I would be more than happy to assist, I will just need you to respond to my private message with your account details. *Ellie

Peanut5555

HIGHLY recommended great job ellie all fixed

Peanut5555

Hi my service with you started on the 4 jan why the hell have l got a bill strting on the 12th dec at a ridiculous price this is pathetic

Cass
CassMt Martha

Disgusted Ex Customer.

Connection TypeCopper landline port
Sandra N
Sandra N

No Customer Service.

I have been with Southern Phone for over 10 years they use to be great but not now. I live rural, the very people they were suppose to care about but not any more. Customer service is the worst, online chat is closed most of the time, they don't respond to emails . My location relies on a land line, I have no mobile service , satellite internet is my only option until the power goes out. As soon as they get my land line restored again I will be moving to another provider. Southern Phone don't deserve your money, you will be disappointed, find another provider .

Connection TypeLAND LINE

Communication with your Service

Poorest customer service, Wait time to talk to a Telecommunication Company. 33 minutes for next available operator or 300 minute for a return Call. Any Wonder we want to CANCEL our Service

Connection TypeHome Phone