Southern Phone Home Phone

Southern Phone Home Phone (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Southern Phone

1.3

are the 35 'excellent 5 star review' written by company representative?

customer phone service wait is ridiculously long, like hours.
first bill charged me for every single usage when we had signed up to a plan... what plan?
seriously a headache. one customer representative says one thing and then other says another.
by the many other reviews, a very dishonest company ripping innocent customers off and having little care for their customers.

Connection Typehome package
AndrewHobart

The mobile calls you make when you're not making any calls

Connection TypeHome phone land line plus two mobiles
Freddy
FreddyNambucca Heads

Southern Phone WORST Communications company ever

Connection TypeTelephone landline
Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

CEO go home (how to drive custom away)

I hand a landline phone with this lot. I have had a line strung along a fence for nearly 10 years. Up until recently Southern Phone have been helpful, if not very effective, in managing a service of sorts. Now I find they are totally unwilling to even communicate, regarding problems, except via automated, unhelpful emails. All they did for over a month was repeatedly ask for personal details and gush about how concerned they were without any attempt to help.
I am looking for a worst enemy to recommend them to.
CEO take note!

Joe W
Joe W
Home Phone Service Providers

Find out how Southern Phone Home Phone compares to other Home Phone Service Providers

Miss Led
Miss LedMilton

Never sign with southern phone. Unreliable, expensive and poor communication skills.

Glenn WNortheast, VIC

Line is down and Southern Phone just dick around. They are worse than Telstra.

Phone went out last week - (middle of the bushfire season). Reported on their Chat Online facility with Teddy. It's now 7 days and still no phone despite followig up with them several times. Today I was told by [name removed] that the fault had been dealt with. No it hasn't! She then offered to contact the fault team for me. I asked when it would be resolved. She couldn't say. Asked for a supervisor. Can't do that either. Then she suggested I RING 131464 to get updates. They are really bad. Thinking seriously about going elsewhere for phone service.

Frustrated customer

Robyn

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Toni
Toniwallaroo

worst customer service ever.

Consistently overcharging

My friend has his landline with Southern Phones. Every month he is paying up to $50 a month for long distance calls he hasn't made. When I called customer service, I was told it was not possible that it was a crossed line and that my friend must be mistaken. In the meantime he is on a limited income and has been consistently overcharged for months. Crap service, not recommended.

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Hi there, we are sorry to hear that your friend has had this experience. I have sent you a private message, if you could reply with his account details and we will contact him to discuss this further and make any necessary adjustments.

Aussiezed
Aussiezed

The Sevice has Evaporated.... Forget Southern

I have been with these people since they first kicked off... and worked in Local Government so I know they put their profits back into the community. BUT the call centre performance and queue wait time has dragged them down to levels that any reasonable person would consider a dead loss. I suggest that you outsource to India, Sri Lanka, the Phillipines or some other low-cost tele-marketing rich location, because those guys are right up your alley.I am out of contract later this year and will be gone, never to return.

Can not talk to any body

ALL good until you try to ring them 1@1/2 hours on hold I am going to TELSTRA
IF this is what they call service no wonder the others went off shore tried to keep my money in Australia but you cant get the service

tac
tac

Too little too late gone to telstra

Joe B
Joe BMelbourne

YOU'D BETTER PAY YOUR BILL ON TIME!

I have been with Southern Phone for a fixed line service since 2013. I have always paid by the due date. In April , due to an oversight,I was 3 days late paying. Next bill I was charged a $11 late payment fee ( nearly 25% of the phone bill).

Home Phone Service Providers

A good company gone bad.

After over 10 years with Southern Phone finally enough is enough. Whats sad is that they were once very good but sadly they have now lost the plot. I have, over the last few days waited in endless cues, had emails not answered and given up. Today i finally got through to the live chat and cancelled everything. Beware if you are thinking of signing up with them in there current state as you will be very dissapointed.

Terrible customer service - worst ever service provider!

Ruby
Ruby

BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE TURNS ME TOWARDS ANOTHER COMPANY

We have recently moved from Gippsland to Tura beach, placed an order for the phone to be put on 9th April. This company has not even bothered to contact us. I have an illness and need the phone service now. Have waited and waited for them to reply. HAVE HEARD NOTHING FROM THIS BUSINESS!!!
Disgusting service from a company.
We have never had such a negative annoying situation with a company like this before. Are they going out of business, if they're not, they soon will be by treating customers like this.
Thanks to all the previous reviewers who took the time to write something, letting us all know we are not alone.
It has helped us to make the decision to take our money and time to another company.

John
JohnThe Entrance

How Disappointing!

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

I have been with southern phones since september 2016 when i changed from another service. I just do

i dont have internet connection it took them 2 months to tell me i couldnt get it on at my home. Im not satisfied at all because they have no customer service what's so ever

Terrible, Unreliable, Very Expensive, Pathetic Customer Service, NOT WORTH ANY STAR.