Southern Phone Home Phone

Southern Phone Home Phone (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Southern Phone

1.3
no nick name
no nick nameTasmania

Guaranteed to ruin your day.

Extremely hard to contact expect to wait at least 30 minutes on the phone with no answer. Extremely frustrating company to deal with guaranteed to ruin your day. Been on phone for over 30 minutes now still no answer. VERY VERY VERY poor customer service.

courier pidgeon more reliable

no reiable internet or landline last 3 weeks
last 3 days cant even get through to customer service. call gets disconnected at 30 min wait time (15 attempts)
huge consequences this end

Hi Ann,
I am so sorry to hear that you have issues with your service for so long. I have sent you a private message requesting your account number so I can look into this for you and help get it back up and running for you. *Darian

Phoneless in NSW
Phoneless in NSW

Disgusting. Landline doesn't work. Customer service non existent. Don't waste your money and safety.

Mobile reception is patchy at best. Landline is held due to mobile reception. Landline is constantly out of action, but not the billing. Lack of timeliness in response to faults

Trevor B
Trevor BBrisbane

Elderly sick man can’t get through

Over 2 hours spent on hold this week and can’t get through for fixed line repair. No avenue to jump queue for infirm or at-risk customers. Callous indifference by sales staff.

Home Phone Service Providers

Find out how Southern Phone Home Phone compares to other Home Phone Service Providers

Dhane L.
Dhane L.

Slow and NO internet connection at all

Very slow internet, most of the time we can't connect. I've only been in Southern Phone for a month, and I already received a call from one of their staff saying that I need to upgrade my plan to be able to get a decent speed with our wifi. He even said, "it's only few dollars extra every month". No apologies, no explanation on why the internet connection was slow in the first place. Terrible connection and terrible customer service.

David
DavidPerth, WA

Don’t expect any sort of customer service. Expect to be on hold

I have called them only twice. Both times I was on hold for nearly an hour. I have tried to end the account but I am still waiting for a response.

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Awful, don’t go with these guys

The internet connection hasn’t worked once and they’re now trying to charge us for something we haven’t used at all during our 2-3 months with them. They initially claimed that we never called (which obviously we had call logs on our mobiles to back up). They later claimed that we never called to raise the issue, or raised the issue at all. Our calls were to ask about nbn because our service wasn’t working and every time we mentioned our service not working. Yet they say they have no record of it, despite saying that all calls are recorded at the beginning of every call. Not worth wasting your time, energy or money on.

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
M marly
M marlyCobargo

Poor service

Switching to SP sim plan was more complicated than it needed to be, I waited over half an hour to speak to customer service (twice) decided to cancel SP plan and stay with my current provider.

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

I am so sorry to hear that you had this experience with us Marly. I have sent you a private message requesting your account details so I can look into this for you further. *Darian

VRF
VRFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed

Too slow and no service

They make it too hard to contact their call center. I called tonight, OK it was just 7 minutes before the advertised close time, and they were already closed.
I have two open tickets to increase our plan speed, one for weeks, with no action. To be honest those requests should be no touch to complete.

caz
cazSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

NO NBN

Moriarty2
Moriarty2AU

Southern Phone - Just don't care

Hello Moriarty2,
I am really sorry that you have not been able to get in touch with us recently. I am more than happy to assist you with your enquiry. Are you able to respond to my private message with the account details so I may assist? *Shelby

Sandy
SandyDEVON MEADOWS

TERRIBLE - They don't even want your business.

Connection TypeI don't know
Peanut5555Wimmera, VIC

Cant connect

Have been trying to connect home and mobile phone for over a week cant get thru totallly fed up answer your bloody phone sick of being on hold

Connection TypeHome and mobile phone
Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing these issues with your connection. I would be more than happy to assist, I will just need you to respond to my private message with your account details. *Ellie

Peanut5555

HIGHLY recommended great job ellie all fixed

Peanut5555

Hi my service with you started on the 4 jan why the hell have l got a bill strting on the 12th dec at a ridiculous price this is pathetic

Cass
CassMt Martha

Disgusted Ex Customer.

Connection TypeCopper landline port
Sandra N
Sandra N

No Customer Service.

I have been with Southern Phone for over 10 years they use to be great but not now. I live rural, the very people they were suppose to care about but not any more. Customer service is the worst, online chat is closed most of the time, they don't respond to emails . My location relies on a land line, I have no mobile service , satellite internet is my only option until the power goes out. As soon as they get my land line restored again I will be moving to another provider. Southern Phone don't deserve your money, you will be disappointed, find another provider .

Connection TypeLAND LINE

Communication with your Service

Poorest customer service, Wait time to talk to a Telecommunication Company. 33 minutes for next available operator or 300 minute for a return Call. Any Wonder we want to CANCEL our Service

Connection TypeHome Phone
Kaycee
KayceePortland

So disappointed.

Connection TypeHome phone.

Appalling

Connection Typelandline transfer
Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

are the 35 'excellent 5 star review' written by company representative?

customer phone service wait is ridiculously long, like hours.
first bill charged me for every single usage when we had signed up to a plan... what plan?
seriously a headache. one customer representative says one thing and then other says another.
by the many other reviews, a very dishonest company ripping innocent customers off and having little care for their customers.

Connection Typehome package
AndrewHobart

The mobile calls you make when you're not making any calls

Connection TypeHome phone land line plus two mobiles
Freddy
FreddyNambucca Heads

Southern Phone WORST Communications company ever

Connection TypeTelephone landline
Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

CEO go home (how to drive custom away)

I hand a landline phone with this lot. I have had a line strung along a fence for nearly 10 years. Up until recently Southern Phone have been helpful, if not very effective, in managing a service of sorts. Now I find they are totally unwilling to even communicate, regarding problems, except via automated, unhelpful emails. All they did for over a month was repeatedly ask for personal details and gush about how concerned they were without any attempt to help.
I am looking for a worst enemy to recommend them to.
CEO take note!

Joe W
Joe W
Miss Led
Miss LedMilton

Never sign with southern phone. Unreliable, expensive and poor communication skills.

Glenn WNortheast, VIC

Line is down and Southern Phone just dick around. They are worse than Telstra.

Phone went out last week - (middle of the bushfire season). Reported on their Chat Online facility with Teddy. It's now 7 days and still no phone despite followig up with them several times. Today I was told by [name removed] that the fault had been dealt with. No it hasn't! She then offered to contact the fault team for me. I asked when it would be resolved. She couldn't say. Asked for a supervisor. Can't do that either. Then she suggested I RING 131464 to get updates. They are really bad. Thinking seriously about going elsewhere for phone service.