Southern Phone Home Phone

Southern Phone Home Phone (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Southern Phone

1.3

Frustrated customer

Toni
Toniwallaroo

worst customer service ever.

Consistently overcharging

My friend has his landline with Southern Phones. Every month he is paying up to $50 a month for long distance calls he hasn't made. When I called customer service, I was told it was not possible that it was a crossed line and that my friend must be mistaken. In the meantime he is on a limited income and has been consistently overcharged for months. Crap service, not recommended.

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Hi there, we are sorry to hear that your friend has had this experience. I have sent you a private message, if you could reply with his account details and we will contact him to discuss this further and make any necessary adjustments.

Aussiezed
Aussiezed

The Sevice has Evaporated.... Forget Southern

I have been with these people since they first kicked off... and worked in Local Government so I know they put their profits back into the community. BUT the call centre performance and queue wait time has dragged them down to levels that any reasonable person would consider a dead loss. I suggest that you outsource to India, Sri Lanka, the Phillipines or some other low-cost tele-marketing rich location, because those guys are right up your alley.I am out of contract later this year and will be gone, never to return.

Home Phone Service Providers

Find out how Southern Phone Home Phone compares to other Home Phone Service Providers

Can not talk to any body

ALL good until you try to ring them 1@1/2 hours on hold I am going to TELSTRA
IF this is what they call service no wonder the others went off shore tried to keep my money in Australia but you cant get the service

tac
tac

Too little too late gone to telstra

Joe B
Joe BMelbourne

YOU'D BETTER PAY YOUR BILL ON TIME!

I have been with Southern Phone for a fixed line service since 2013. I have always paid by the due date. In April , due to an oversight,I was 3 days late paying. Next bill I was charged a $11 late payment fee ( nearly 25% of the phone bill).

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

A good company gone bad.

After over 10 years with Southern Phone finally enough is enough. Whats sad is that they were once very good but sadly they have now lost the plot. I have, over the last few days waited in endless cues, had emails not answered and given up. Today i finally got through to the live chat and cancelled everything. Beware if you are thinking of signing up with them in there current state as you will be very dissapointed.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Terrible customer service - worst ever service provider!

Ruby
Ruby

BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE TURNS ME TOWARDS ANOTHER COMPANY

We have recently moved from Gippsland to Tura beach, placed an order for the phone to be put on 9th April. This company has not even bothered to contact us. I have an illness and need the phone service now. Have waited and waited for them to reply. HAVE HEARD NOTHING FROM THIS BUSINESS!!!
Disgusting service from a company.
We have never had such a negative annoying situation with a company like this before. Are they going out of business, if they're not, they soon will be by treating customers like this.
Thanks to all the previous reviewers who took the time to write something, letting us all know we are not alone.
It has helped us to make the decision to take our money and time to another company.

John
JohnThe Entrance

How Disappointing!

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

I have been with southern phones since september 2016 when i changed from another service. I just do

i dont have internet connection it took them 2 months to tell me i couldnt get it on at my home. Im not satisfied at all because they have no customer service what's so ever

Terrible, Unreliable, Very Expensive, Pathetic Customer Service, NOT WORTH ANY STAR.