Southern Phone NBN

Southern Phone NBN Questions & Answers

NBN 12 (Basic), NBN 50 (Turbo), NBN 100 (Max)

2 questions from our users

Vicki

Vickiasked

NBN 12 (Basic)

Hi, is the internet nbn still down. I've had no wifi or internet since the power went down 31st dec. Hope I'm going to being reimbursed and I cant keep sitting on phone waiting for someone to answer.

Southern Phone
Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Good morning Vicki,
Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that your service is not working at the moment. Are you able to respond to my private message with your account details so I can assist you further? *Shelby

John007

John007asked

NBN

After changing address to a NBN ready retirement village, my folks keep receiving an sms from SP asking them to fill in a form on the NBN site re "new developers" . I've looked everywhere on the site for this form that a resident might fill in. Can't for the life of me find it. Asked SP for further info to clarify this, and they just keep sending the same message. No help. The NBN site, moreover, indicates the ISP is meant to confirm the permission from the owners of the village. This has gone on for a month. Can someone help with this? SP certainly doesn't seem to be able to; they can still send the full bill though - they don't have a problem with doing that.

Sharon l
Sharon l

Hi john007 i sat on phone for a while to talk to actual person when I had a problem which was then dealt with easier than getting frustrated online their response was great sorted out and followed up although the call wait was 15min.put phone on speaker keep listening while doing something else. .im sure they will adjust your bill when they help you.

Southern Phone
Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Hello John,
Your parent's new address is not currently listed with NBN, this means providers are unable to complete the connection. To begin the process of registering your parent's address, you will need to complete the Pre-Qualification form online at http://www2.nbnco.com.au/industry/new-developments.html or search “Register your new development” on the NBN Co website. Once all relevant documentation has been submitted and completed their address will be assigned a "LOC ID" which is specific to their address to allow us to place an order for NBN. Please don't hesitate to send us a message to socialteam@southernphone.net.au if you have any further questions or concerns. *Yvette

See all Southern Phone Broadband questions