Listing monitored by Southern Phone

3.3
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (2) · No (1)
arney p
arney pThe Mallee, VIC

Are always there for tech. support and friendly help.

The problem that I had with our internet was resolved with great help, excellent quality and friendly support by all staff. I would recommend Southern Phone to all my friends and relatives.

Hi Arney,
Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying your services. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions in regards to your and/or services. *Darian

Excellent overall !!

Connection reliable except when raining, then experience drop outs.
Have been with Southern Phone for a few years and left them due to poor service, however have returned as Telstra were worse. This time around, service is so much better :)

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic

Extremely bad service. Very slow. Never return emails. Opened an assessment on my speeds and was told it would take 48hrs to complete. 2 weeks later I contacted them and was told that I couldn't expect any better because if where I live yet my neighbour gets good speeds. I was told I will have to wait until the NBN is upgraded at the end of the year. So I just keep paying for a service I am not getting. The girl on the chat page was unhelpful (ruby) and did not offer any solution. So I am stuck in a contract where I am not getting what I pay for.

Michelle

Was told today there is nothing you can do it about it until the nbn is upgraded so I have to continue to pay the price for a crappy service and being stuck in a contract means just that, I am stuck.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Southern Phone Sky Muster NBN 12/1 compares to other Internet Service Providers

See all Southern Phone Broadband reviews