Southern Phone Sky Muster NBN 25

Southern Phone Sky Muster NBN 25

1.0

• Adequate Speeds Yes (2) · No (1)

Dave RodenCentral Queensland, QLD

Staggering incompetence, or deliberate rorting?

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst customer service biggest mistake moving

I had an active sky muster service that worked weel till I migrated to southern phones 6 days ago and for 6 days I've been offline with no service and no home phone and I take care of my elderly mother who has some health issue so a phone is extremely important . In 6 days I've received nothing for southern phones except for an offline service. I have called their call centre team multiple times and the attitude and poor service is consistent. No one is interested in taking ownership, yesterday I experienced the worst service with the team member just repeating the same line until I hung up the phone. Even through I explained that my mother is a medical priority assistance customer they just don't care

phil

philGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Save Your Sanity keep away from southern phones

I have been connected for the last three months with southern phones and have never had such poor unreliable service ,then when you want to call somebody to rectify the problems expect a minimum 35 minute wait .disgusting customer service!!!!!! Thank god I've cancelled my service.

Hi Phil,
I am so sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced trying to contact our team in regards to your service. I have sent you a private message requesting your account number so I can review your account and experience. *Darian

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Southern Phone Sky Muster NBN 25 compares to other Internet Service Providers

Saffron

Saffron

Left without internet for days

TedNorth Western Region, NSW

Worst service

We were changed over to Southern Phone for our fixed wireless nbn after our previous provider Mynetfone sold out or did some deal with them.
The continual service drop outs started almost immediately and to make it worse I have never been able to speak to their service desk without being on hold for at least 45 minutes. Absolute joke. Don’t waste your money because the $10/mth you may think your saving each month will be lost by sitting on the phone for hours trying to get help or buying mobile data because the wifi is out. We bit the bullet and changed providers. Should have done it after the first month. Stay away!!!!!!

See all Southern Phone Broadband reviews