Southern Phone Sky Muster

1.0

• Adequate Speeds Yes · No (3)
John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst customer service biggest mistake moving

I had an active sky muster service that worked weel till I migrated to southern phones 6 days ago and for 6 days I've been offline with no service and no home phone and I take care of my elderly mother who has some health issue so a phone is extremely important . In 6 days I've received nothing for southern phones except for an offline service. I have called their call centre team multiple times and the attitude and poor service is consistent. No one is interested in taking ownership, yesterday I experienced the worst service with the team member just repeating the same line until I hung up the phone. Even through I explained that my mother is a medical priority assistance customer they just don't care

Start DateMarch 2020
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Southern Phone charges and customer service is the worst I have ever experienced.

Do not use Southern Phone for anything. They lie about the fees, they lie about emailing u, they lie about returning ur calls. Absolutely terrible. 7 weeks and still haven’t had Satellite Internet transferred from Skymesh to Southern Phone. Have been on hold numerous times only to have them answer at exactly 59mins. They have charged me excess fees for both mobiles and the landline. Was told $97/mth for bundle landline, Sat Internet, and 2 mobiles together. So far up to almost $350 for 2 mths. Absolute robbery. Zero communication. Nothing recorded. I thought Skymesh was bad but this company is 1000% worse. I’m changing all my accounts back. Will tell anyone I meet how terrible this company is. DO NOT USE THEM, U WILL REGRET IT!!!

Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
Start DateDecember 2018
Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract TypeMonth-to-month

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic

Extremely bad service. Very slow. Never return emails. Opened an assessment on my speeds and was told it would take 48hrs to complete. 2 weeks later I contacted them and was told that I couldn't expect any better because if where I live yet my neighbour gets good speeds. I was told I will have to wait until the NBN is upgraded at the end of the year. So I just keep paying for a service I am not getting. The girl on the chat page was unhelpful (ruby) and did not offer any solution. So I am stuck in a contract where I am not getting what I pay for.

Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
Start DateJuly 2018
Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract Type24-month contract
Michelle

Was told today there is nothing you can do it about it until the nbn is upgraded so I have to continue to pay the price for a crappy service and being stuck in a contract means just that, I am stuck.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Southern Phone Sky Muster compares to other Internet Service Providers

See all Southern Phone Broadband reviews