Southern Phone Sky Muster

• Adequate Speeds Yes (6) · No
Bearhaviour
BearhaviourNorthern Region, NSW

Customer Focussed with better Sky Muster

Sky Muster is our only internet option. Southern Phone have provided professional customer service and a higher quality internet connection with no buffering or congestion as some other providers have.

Start DateApril 2020

Hey there!
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with this awesome review. I love coming into work and reading things like this so thanks again so much for taking the time to share your experience! We really appreciate it!
- Shelby

arney p
arney pThe Mallee, VIC

Are always there for tech. support and friendly help.

The problem that I had with our internet was resolved with great help, excellent quality and friendly support by all staff. I would recommend Southern Phone to all my friends and relatives.

Start DateMarch 2017

Hi Arney,
Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying your services. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions in regards to your and/or services. *Darian

phil
philGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Save Your Sanity keep away from southern phones

I have been connected for the last three months with southern phones and have never had such poor unreliable service ,then when you want to call somebody to rectify the problems expect a minimum 35 minute wait .disgusting customer service!!!!!! Thank god I've cancelled my service.

Start DateJune 2019

Hi Phil,
I am so sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced trying to contact our team in regards to your service. I have sent you a private message requesting your account number so I can review your account and experience. *Darian

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Southern Phone Sky Muster compares to other Internet Service Providers

TedNorth Western Region, NSW

Worst service

We were changed over to Southern Phone for our fixed wireless nbn after our previous provider Mynetfone sold out or did some deal with them.
The continual service drop outs started almost immediately and to make it worse I have never been able to speak to their service desk without being on hold for at least 45 minutes. Absolute joke. Don’t waste your money because the $10/mth you may think your saving each month will be lost by sitting on the phone for hours trying to get help or buying mobile data because the wifi is out. We bit the bullet and changed providers. Should have done it after the first month. Stay away!!!!!!

Start DateJanuary 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Excellent overall !!

Connection reliable except when raining, then experience drop outs.
Have been with Southern Phone for a few years and left them due to poor service, however have returned as Telstra were worse. This time around, service is so much better :)

Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract Type24-month contract
Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Nathan D.
Nathan D.Queensland

Very happy with speeds, customer service could be better.

We've had southerphone's satellite NBN service for just over a month now (I suspect it's a re-sold harbourISP product). Installation was pretty quick, however we weren't sent any login details for the service. I spent a good couple of hours on hold on the phone trying to get through to them. After my third call, I got someone who was able to help. So I guess the lesson here is it's a pain to setup, but once it's working, the quality of the product is good. ~25Mbps down is so much better than the 2Mbps we were getting with our old ISP!

Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
Start DateApril 2019