Southern Phone Sky Muster

• Adequate Speeds Yes (3) · No (0)

We rely on satellite

Reliable connection, indicator is blue 99.9% of the time, rarely orange
We have absolutely no problems with NBN
At 1100-1110 hr today
Using ookla, Download 4.7, 10.8, Upload 0.8, 0.0; this range is typical

We started with satellite around 2001 - have 3 dishes over the years

Hi Richard,
Thanks so much for sharing your awesome review. I am so glad to hear that you are happy with the service.
We really appreciate hearing about your experience, so thank you for sharing your experience with us.
- Shelby

Richard
Richard

Our account number is ACC 200826
RAS

Hi Richard,
Thank you for sending this through, we are glad to hear that you have been receiving a reliable service with us.
Please if there is anything we can assist you with let us know.
-Dakota

arney p

arney pThe Mallee, VIC

Are always there for tech. support and friendly help.

The problem that I had with our internet was resolved with great help, excellent quality and friendly support by all staff. I would recommend Southern Phone to all my friends and relatives.

Hi Arney,
Thank you for your kind words. I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying your services. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions in regards to your and/or services. *Darian

Excellent overall !!

Connection reliable except when raining, then experience drop outs.
Have been with Southern Phone for a few years and left them due to poor service, however have returned as Telstra were worse. This time around, service is so much better :)

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Southern Phone Sky Muster compares to other Internet Service Providers

Nathan D.

Nathan D.Queensland

Very happy with speeds, customer service could be better.

We've had southerphone's satellite NBN service for just over a month now (I suspect it's a re-sold harbourISP product). Installation was pretty quick, however we weren't sent any login details for the service. I spent a good couple of hours on hold on the phone trying to get through to them. After my third call, I got someone who was able to help. So I guess the lesson here is it's a pain to setup, but once it's working, the quality of the product is good. ~25Mbps down is so much better than the 2Mbps we were getting with our old ISP!

not happy Jan

not happy Jan

Had a minor issue but it was resolved quickly

Best customer service

Extremely reliable compared to what I have heard about other service providers. I have only experienced one dropout since connecting to the internet and the call centre staff and technicians (who seemed to take a genuine interest in assisting) resolved the issue in under half an hour.

Southern Phone C.Southern Phone

Great to hear that the team were able to fix the issue for you so quickly Cathy! We really appreciate you taking this time to provide your feedback about your experience. I will let our technical team know of your high praise. *Yvette

Cathy
Cathy

Thank you. You really have great staff employed at Southern Phone and I recommend Southern Phone to everyone as an ex-Telstra customer.

It's good for me

I have NBN Satellite it isn't fast but its better than the old system and no dropout so far I'm not interested in the speed Im 80 year old and a bit slow to. Thanks. Bob

Hi Bob,
I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying your service with us. If you wish to discuss your services, please do not hesitate to contact us. *Darian

Daniel R.

Daniel R.Hobart

Great prices and speed on NBN Satellite

Southern phone have been great, the prices are cheaper than other providers and the speed is really good. I've only had a couple of issues but that was due to an nbn fault and southern phone were very helpful in working it out.

Hi Daniel,
I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying your service with us and it is working well. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. *Darian

DAVE0202AU

Perfect recommended ISP phone & internet having to use phone to get internet & use up my Mobile Data

The status of my Skymuster service is I have been WITHOUT it since they took over at 130PM yesterday 23-11-17 & I am becoming angry at a company who mess around fails to call customers back fAILS to reply to customers messages left due to no chat & has NOT fixed the issue.
Waited on chat for 20 mins to be told its a tech issue I can not help with needed to call.
Called & waited 35 mins.
No return call at end of day left without Internet.
It was a simple Change of Provider & you stuffed it with absolute precision.

Extremely Unhappy!