Southside Auto Auctions

Southside Auto Auctions (page 2 of 3)

2.7

tonyf

tonyfBrisbane

Treat them right and they will treat you right

Nicole

NicoleBrisbane

Very disappointed

Brought a Holden Captiva from here had it for 6 weeks has been to mechanic 5 times and motor replaced, ruined my Christmas holiday. Getting a resolution and a good outcome hasn’t been successful yet poor communication and feeling like your just brushed aside. Only positive is [name removed] and the boys in the yard are awesome.

Southside Auto A.Southside Auto Auctions

Hi Nicole, we are sorry to hear of your experience. So we can investigate further, could you please email us at customersupport@southsideautoauctions.com.au your full name and mobile number. Thanks SAA Customer Support

Jaq

JaqGladstone

Rude staff and empty promises

My car has been nothing but problems. Keeps breaking down. And now just before Christmas on school.holidays . As a single mum I can't afford to fix a car every month or two months when the next thing breaks. Not happy with service. As I was promised service after.I bought the lemon!!! And the salesman.Will.just.hang up. On me. Or say he's busy and Will. Call back then never does. Thanks to them my kids have to stay home for the holidays as we have to cancel our plans because of an unreliable car and costs. Had the car less than 6 months and it's been faulty two or three weeks after purchase. Now I'm paying a loan for a car I can't even drive. Very upset over this. Terrible service.

Mike

Mike

Very poor service and never own up to there promises....

Very rude in keep you waiting for hours on end after you got told that they promise the best price and full tank and everything in between to get you to sign that so Called agreement to start getting your financed sorted.... afterwards they give you zero help and could never give you a dam in the world on what promises where kept stay clear please!!! Don't be fooled.

H82W8T

H82W8TGold coast

Dream car at the right price

I found my dream car at a very low price. I had been looking at other caryards and found the salesman very pushy but the team at Southsides were very helpful and nothing was to much trouble even after they delivered my vehicle they were happy to answer questions I had regarding the extended warranty I had purchased. They have a huge range of vehicles and fantastic in house finance team. Highly recommended Southside auto auctions and will defiantly be coming to up grade in a few years.

Southside Auto A.Southside Auto Auctions

Wouldn't buy a wheel barrow from them

Rude salesmen, once contract was signed , didnt want to no me, pack of rip off merchants, wouldn't send my worse enemy there

Horrible service, very untrustworthy

There are too many things that went wrong with our encounter here to even begin listing. Every staff member was rude and condescending, they broke every promise they made and took advantage of our kind nature. We gave them the benefit of the doubt and that blew up in our faces. We resold our car as soon as we could, seeing as they removed to let us out of our contract which they breached anyway. Never come here.

Very rude. No deposit return

Even went in ask for my deposit back. They can't even give it back on side. Plus they handle rejection with slightly raised voices and an extreme almost hastily attitude.

Still waiting for deposit back after 2 weeks

Put down a deposit on a car. Changed my mind because of financial problems and the wife not wanting too change cars rite before xmas. Notified dealership within 24hr off deposit being put down. Am now after 2 weeks still waiting for my deposit back. I would like mention they were able to do deposit in a matter of minutes yet after 2 weeks still haven't had my money returned.

paulie

paulie

my Saab

bought my 2004 Saab 93 from this business, to date they have been good with dealing with me and I have no problems, they have been prompt on 3 occasions in dealing with me and I did complain in writing which was actioned, apart from paying too much for my car, I have no other problems, when u buy at auction, its buyer beware, that's my experience, what u see is what you get, take a qualified mechanic with you or book an QACQ professional to look the vehicle/s over before you commit, that's the advice of consumer affairs and its good and sound information.

KezAU

Junkyard Quality, Beware!

Spent good money on a car that lasted just long enough to get me stranded in the middle of nowhere (had it for 1 week, drove it for 13hrs total) Broke down on a remote country road and had to be towed to nearest town - complete engine failure. I was very honest with the salesman, who knew I was buying the car specifically to head to a remote location. He insisted this car was perfect ( it was not the car I originally went to inspect) and would get me "anywhere I needed to go" DO NOT TRUST these people.

Kez

As I have received no further communication, it would appear that lip service is the only type of service available from “Customer Support”

Anniway

AnniwayFar North Queensland, QLD

don't buy blue 4x4 nissian dualis with nudge bar

the blue nissan dualis with nudge bar for sale at this car yard is a lemon stay away from this car, sorry to car yard salesman but do not sell this car.

Beware beware beware

Would advise you don't buy a car from these guys shonky sold me a $12000 car which lasted 3 weeks diagnosed with a cracked head and once looked into further found out it had a additive to fill crack and sold on to myself. Me and my young family were traveling around oz until we were stranded with this worthless car.
Spoke to south side about this issue and they found it funny and would not help in any way and did not care at all.
They are the worst dealership ever if you want to be ripped off go see them they will be happy to rip you off there bunch of dirty dirty dogs.

david

davidbrisbane

OH MY GOD!!!!

Bunch Of Frauds

Great deal!

Good place where to get a car. Probably depends what car do you look for, but definitely it is worthy to go and check this place. It has been 6 months since we got our Holden Captiva and I am sure we could not do it better.
Especially thanks to Glen Kiehne, who looked after us since we walked in and who took us through our options depending on our budget. Great, friendly, professional and honest attitude till the end of the deal. Even there was some complications on the end, he stayed very professional and honest with us. That means "Customer service" to me. Wish to see more car salers or sales representatives like him in any other places and industry.
If we will plan to buy another car, this place will be the first where we will go...

Terrible!!!

Terrible experience!
Offered a car for sale, put deposit down.
10 days later still asking when I can pick it up.
Find out money is owing on it from a previous owner!!!!' Delayed in getting deposit back. Poor communication. Just a terrible experience trying to buy a car.

raymond

raymondBeenleigh

This is the perfect place to buy

They are fantastic to buy from i have got two vehicles from them great service and support and excellent customer service thank you for the best out come.

avagardiner007

avagardiner007surfers paradise

worst car dealer ever experienced

It is now 6 months since we purchased our falcon. Left side had to repaired which we realised. Repairs not carried out 100% left back panel (door) does not fit correctly. Hv spent $900 to find a noise in rear no success, there was other small jobs not fixed in pre-delivery. Questions were asked on other work required mgr not interested we should have not taken the car never again. Ray

excelent experience

best car buying experience ever, guys look after you, friendly atmosphere would totally recommend buying a car from Southside Auto Auctions to anyone.

See all Southside Auto Auctions reviews