Southside Auto Auctions

Southside Auto Auctions (page 3 of 3)

2.7

Really good customer service

great customer service, looking after me great prices, great warranty options everyone in the sales team including management is friendly i highly recommend people to go check out Southside Auto Auctions i am purchasing a car from them and they have even given me a loan car while i wait!! Great Service!! I had been to other yards people are pushy but everyone here is friendly they're not only about the sale but about the customer and making sure they leave happy!

Southside Auto A.Southside Auto Auctions

Best car yard we have ever dealt with

After buying many cars off different car yards, we have now bought two from [name removed] from south side.. They have been amazing. Good trade in prices and if we have one problem [name removed] has been straight on to it. I could not recommend them enough!!! Thank you all so much

Southside Auto A.Southside Auto Auctions

You won't be disappointed!!!

After an accident and writing off my car I was left without a car, these guys went over and beyond to help, gave me a loan car to help me get the with the kids around, for a month till They found the exact car I wanted and a price that couldn't be beaten, they went over and beyond for myself and my kids, been a single mum I can't explain how much this meant to me, if you know what u want these guys will find it. Service is unbelievable..
Thanks for everything guys

Physical Shops

Find out how Southside Auto Auctions compares to other Physical Shops

if you ever buy a car from here make sure you see [Name removed], as I found him the most honest, helpful person there, he went out of his way to make sure we felt comfortable and well looked after. After we bought the car I found a few issues with it but as soon as I rang [Name removed] and [Name removed] they promised to fix everything on it, plus they gave me a hire car for the inconvenience. I was a bit worried after I read the bad reviews but gotta say, they really didn't brush me off they took care of things straight away. I promised them I will be back to get another car soon for myself this time. Love the car and very happy with their service.

fantastic service

We went there to buy a car advertised after we had phoned about it and the salesman couldnt have been more helpful. When we said we wanted our own mechanic to check the car, they gave us the keys to take it there ourselves. After an inspection by our mechanic, we purchased the car and are very happy.

Southside Auto A.Southside Auto Auctions

Best car buying experience I have ever had !

I was looking for a car for my daughter and was lucky enough to get [Name removed] to look after us. He was professional, provided excellent advice and remained neutral. There is no hard sell, just the facts and support. We drove away that afternoon with a great buy, very happy and would recommend.

Spence F

Spence FBrisbane

Very pushy. Fees are a joke.

I've just spent a week talking about purchasing a $4,000 car..
Soon as I get there they start showing me $6,000 cars.
Finance was approved for $5k but I only wanted to spend 4k.
In the end I got sucked into a $5,00 car plus they wanted more than a $1,000 for their commission Plus the Roadworthy.. Plus more extras..
I'm paying $6,220.00 for a car that hasn't been inspected properly.

I'm at I'll waiting for delivery 4 days after handing over a grand deposit

Mum of 2Brisbane

Worst car dealers ever! No stars

They're friendly in the beginning & promise you so much & asked for a deposit which will be handed straight back if we didn't like car but when I mention I'll bring in a mechanic friend to look at the car they go all sour.. Then I had a bad feeling, checked the reviews and i immediately call to get a refund but they were so rude, said it'll take time for a cheque to be sent back and kept hanging up on me. I was angry at their lies and the way I was treated! told them I'll be there next day to pick up my refund and was told it won't be ready! DO NOT TRUST THEM!

We dodged a bullet

Physical Shops

Find out how Southside Auto Auctions compares to other Physical Shops

Not impressed

Ripped off

woosh73
woosh73

I posted my review 3 years ago , late to respond. Seems like you guys are still consistent in your service.

This place is a joke

I buy a car from this place and it sead the gear box was good and motor good!!!! Turns out the car had blown head gasket and gear box was not going in gear!!!! Ring them to tell them and they sead its not there problem!!!! This place should be closed down as its the most dodgy place in australia

nisha

nisha

Stay away dodgy people.

I would advise no one to even buy a car from them . I recently bought a car took it to my mechanic to get it checked over so i had a peace of mind and came out with a list full of things to be fixed. It was also under warranty. When taken back the manager said "i have better things to do". The car doesnt even pass for roadworthy, but some how they got it roadworthy on their end. Really dodgy people would not recommned to anyone. Stay away regardless of the nice exterior and good prices.

bad warranty servixe and dodgy people

Simone