SP Mobile

• Job Satisfaction
Niki

NikiSydney

Poor quality screen

I had the screen replaced x2on my 8 plus. It still didn’t work. In the end had to go to Apple shop and phone is back to normal. Apple would not give me the faulty screen back when requested. Without the faulty screen no money back. Lesson go to the Apple shop not SP Balmain

Lozzy

LozzySydney

Bad quality products and rude staff

I don’t normally do things like this, I’m more about positive vibes but I am so annoyed and I don’t want anyone else wasting there money like I have...

At 5pm last night I went to the phone accessories company out
the front of Aldi at Warriewood Square, SP Mobile and bought as $50 glass screen protector for me new phone, being assured it was the strongest and best option. By 7pm that night the left corner has lifted and chipped. It hasn’t been dropped, there is not even a tiny scratch on the exterior case which is also brand new.
I took it back to them this morning, they wouldn’t even replace it for the cheaper plastic $25 protector. I was informed this can happen in your handbag.

Susan

SusanMelbourne

Terrible customer service

I went to Elizabeth street store today. Worst customer service. Even before I could complete a question, the answer was no. Rude staff. Management please train your staff in minimum customer service.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how SP Mobile compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Bianca

Biancamelbourne

Absolutely poor service

GG72

GG72

Terrible place with awful service

Took my phone in to have the screen repaired and it came back worse.
Took it back in and they gave me a screen that the home button didn't work, they were shocked I noticed!
Replaced again and yet again it's not working, they have every excuse in the book for why it's not working.

Terrible customer service, rude and out to rip people off.

Rachael