SP Mobile

• Job Satisfaction
Dean Barry

Dean BarrySydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Replaced my broken iPhone screen and screen protector, well priced and quick, had a coffee and came back and the phone was complete. Highly Recommend. Situated next to Bowan Island, inside East Village.

Kelly

Kelly Sydney, NSW

Fast friendly service, just what I needed to fix my iPad on Christmas Eve - service with no hassles. Would definitely recommend using these guys for anything iPad or iPhone related.

Julz274

Julz274Sydney, NSW

Would give 6 stars if I could

Every time I come here I get looked after at the Zetland store
The people that work here the customer service is always five stars they are kind and friendly and always willing to help

Find out how SP Mobile compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Great service in Lane Cove SP Mobile shop.

Few days ago I visited my local SP Mobile shop in Lane Cove with my Iphone needing a back up in ICloud, purchase of more data and few other little things.Young men providing the service were very professional,informative and courteous.I would recommend this shop to everyone.

Hour P

Hour PSydney, NSW

Friendly Service and Reasonable Repair Price

I'm a return customer. Love the service and the product quality. They fix my iPhone X Screen in less than 20 mins and price is very reasonable. I also fix my iPad Mini 3 Screen at this place 2 years ago and I can still claim the warranty. What an amazing Warranty Policy. They never fail to impress me with their customer service. They seem to focus alot on quality and service. That's exactly what i need. Thank you SP Mobile

Brendon Zhang

Brendon ZhangSydney, NSW

iPhone X screen repair

I came to SP mobile because my iPhone X screen was cracked and they were able to replace it with a new screen for a reasonable price. I’ve had the new screen for 2 months now and there aren’t any problems with my phone so far. The staff are also very friendly and have been able to help resolve issues I’ve had with friends.

Elena

ElenaSydney, NSW

Good customer service but expensive

Michael Focasio

Michael FocasioSydney, NSW

Trustworthy Company

Got my iPhone X Screen replaced for much cheaper than Apple Store. They use High Quality Parts and provide Life-Time Warranty. They took the time to give me advise at this stage I only need to replace the screen even though i told them my phone battery life does not seem to last a day. They did software upgrade on my phone for free and provided me with some tips on how to keep my battery life last longer. They told me if the battery life does not last long again, then come back and will replace battery. This is exactly what I need, a company who is honest. Will come back again for your help. Thank you SP Mobile Team.

steaven

steavenSydney, NSW

MacBook

i am final year student. i got my exam last week and my apple MacBook need screen replacement. so, stress about it. went to CBD store. they are so quick very impressive. best part they use genuine parts. I will be back for any repair needed. thank you so much.

Sanjay

SanjaySydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Very helpful love this place amazing customer service i buy s9 from there and replace screen cover of iphone 11 and i buy couple of stuffs i love his place.

Bhoj T.

Bhoj T.Sydney, NSW

phone repair

i went to Sp mobile store. to fix the iPhone x. they are very caring for the costumer and warm environment. they gave me the best price for the genuine screen. as we can find the other cheaper screens in the market. the best part is they only use the best quality parts and include the life time warranty. thank you so much SP mobile team.

Jonathan K.

Jonathan K.Sydney, NSW

good services and price reasonable

I want to change my iPhone screen, after a while, there is a problem with my iPhone screen. I came to ask if it's still a guarantee. spmobile technicians check and immediately replace my iPhone screen at no additional cost. good service, satisfying warranty

Soegiano K.

Soegiano K.Sydney, NSW

The good price and good quality

the results are good and satisfying. the process is fast and friendly to workers, tha price also good. seller's recommendations and location are also easy to find, once again thankyou helping fix my phone.

The Royal S.

The Royal S.Sydney, NSW

Perfect place to repair phones. Thanks sp mobile team

I have been in 3 spmobile stores. I got the cracked screen in iphone x. good price amazing quality screen. I love this place. This place is amazing. thank you sp mobile team.

May Thu C.

May Thu C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service!

I went to SP mobile to fix my iPhone X screen the other day because Apple store was closed. The staffs were nice and they replaced the original screen in less than 30 minutes. They even gave me discount on glass protector and explained me carefully about the warranty. Thank you for the fast repair, discount and great customer service!

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Best Quality iPhone XS Max LCD Replacement and Best Customer Service

My iPhone XS Max LCD was broken and then I pop in their Zetland store to be fixed. Only took 30minutes and they replace the LCD with the new One and works amazing. It seems that among other repairers in Sydney, this store the only one that use original screen. 5 Stars

David G.

David G.Sydney, NSW

Great service!

Went to SP Mobile today in the CBD. My phone's front camera wasn't working. The workers were nice and friendly. The reason for it not working was uncovered. Repairing my phone only took about 15mins. I'm a happy customer

CHL1987

CHL1987Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service and Quick Turn around!

I recently got my phone fixed at SP Mobile Leopold and they are very knowledgable, honest and also fixed my Samsung S8 very quickly. I will be recommending to friends and family as they also dont charge an arm and a leg! The price is reasonable!