Spa Store

Spa Store

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Spa Store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Steven P.
Steven P.South East Queensland, QLD

Good customer experience

Ordered some spare parts for my spa, the order was processed within a day, picked up by the courier the next day and then delivered the day after, so it was a good buying experience for me.

Andrec
Andrec

Excellent Service - professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Great service and friendly, professional staff. I recently ordered some spare parts from the Spa Store. The parts were delivered within two days which was a pleasant surprise as deliveries to Mackay generally take about a week. I had also made a mistake and ordered one part incorrectly. When I called, Spa Store was busy and I left a voicemail message. They called back the next day and were more than willing to refund the money to my account if I sent the part back to them (at my expense - which is fair). They immediately sent me a mail-return label via e-mail to attach to the package and the money was promptly refunded to my account when they received the part. Their staff were friendly and very helpful.