Spa Store

Spa Store

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Spa Store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)
Kuepersc
KueperscGoulburn Valley, VIC

Worst company ever

Terrible service sent used av receiver no box no instructions have reported them to NSW Fair Trading they scam your funds bad service do not buy from them worst experience ever

Steven P.
Steven P.South East Queensland, QLD

Good customer experience

Ordered some spare parts for my spa, the order was processed within a day, picked up by the courier the next day and then delivered the day after, so it was a good buying experience for me.

TheOneAndDroney
TheOneAndDroney

No contact. Poor company. No Google reviews?

Five days later, my order is still at “picking” status. What are you doing? What are your staff doing? It’s just a chemical product? Go and get it and then post it to me, like I paid for. Wow.

Also, there is no Google reviews for the company, and the address on the website is just a road with no business, just a shed.

Website says the best way to contact them it to use the chat feature. Guess what? There’s no chat feature.

Just walk into a shop and buy what you want, that’s what I should have done.

Terrible

This has been the worst online purchase experience. An incompetent company with rude staff. Ignore your correspondence until you initiate a refund. Then not even a sorry!
The only positive reviews are from people who think they will get a $100 voucher with another review site.

• Incentivised Review No
Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Spa Store compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Andrec
Andrec

Excellent Service - professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Great service and friendly, professional staff. I recently ordered some spare parts from the Spa Store. The parts were delivered within two days which was a pleasant surprise as deliveries to Mackay generally take about a week. I had also made a mistake and ordered one part incorrectly. When I called, Spa Store was busy and I left a voicemail message. They called back the next day and were more than willing to refund the money to my account if I sent the part back to them (at my expense - which is fair). They immediately sent me a mail-return label via e-mail to attach to the package and the money was promptly refunded to my account when they received the part. Their staff were friendly and very helpful.