Spa World

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (83)
  • Purchase Type
Elizabeth G.

Elizabeth G.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great experience purchasing our spa from Spa World Canberra!

Great experience purchasing our spa from Spa World Canberra. Elaine is very personable, knowledgeable and helpful, Lucy who organised our delivery was great and Anthony and his offsider who delivered our spa we’re on time and professional they even took the time to explain the set up process.

We have had our spa for 1 week and can't wait to continue to use it for many years to come.

Thank you!

Store LocationCanberra ACT

David B

David BConder 2906, ACT

love my new spa

we love our new vortex neon Avanti spa. We use it 4 times per week at least. Elaine at spa world gave us a great deal and is very knowlegible about their products. we are happy customers.

Store Locationfyshwick act

Ben from Australia

Ben from AustraliaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

6 Meter Vortex Spa review after 2.5 years

Store LocationFyshwyck

Beth R.

Beth R.O'Connor 2602, ACT

Thank you Elaine. 5+ Exceptional service.

I've been looking for a spa for almost 1 year. I have been to numerous stores to find the right spa, to only walked out more confused. I was recommended by a friend to see Elaine. What can I say - I wish I had not wasted my time and seen her first. She asked me a few questions, recommended a spa and within 15 mins I was purchasing it. I have been using my nitro hydro massage spa for 3 months now. It's been my best investment to date. Ive reduced my medication as the spa has assisted with my aches and pains. Great product. I have no hesitation recommend spa world - especially Elaine from Fyshwick. Her product knowledge and pre and post service were second to none.

Clive W.

Clive W.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Our Vortex Cerium is awesome!

We purchased a Vortex Cerium Spa from Elaine at Spa World Fyshwick and it has been fantastic. The Cerium has 57 jets which provides a great massage and is super for attacking all of your aches and pains.The service from Elaine and the Spa World company was first class and we highly recommend both our spa and Spa World.

Store LocationFyshwick ACT
Tina T.

Tina T.Canberra 2600, ACT

Spa World were awesome to deal with and we love our SwimSpa

We have had our SwimSpa for just under a month and have been so impressed with not only the SwimSpa itself but the service we received every step of the way from Elaine at Spa World in Canberra. Elaine’s product knowledge is extensive and she ensures that the choice you make is the right choice for you. The delivery drivers were also very careful and the staff who arranged the delivery were very professional at keeping us informed. I can’t recommend this company enough.

mumm23

mumm23Canberra

Very Happy with Spa World Fyshwick

We are very happy with our new spa from Spa World Fyshwick. Elaine gave us excellent advice both before and after the sale and was always happy to help.

thanks again Elaine

Store Locationcanberra
Jon c

Jon cHunter Region, NSW

Should have done it years ago

It’s amazing how relaxing my spa is. So glad I went to Warner’s Bay and talked to Charlie. Great advice and product knowledge put me in the best spa at a great price. Prompt delivery was also a bonus. You can’t go wrong.
We use it all the time with minimum cleaning and fuss.
Thanks mate.

Store LocationWarner’s bay
Spa W.Spa World

Great Experience, Elaine is a Genius!

Simply Blissful Experience

We just purchased our new Spa from Nicole at the Tullamarine Store, she was so helpful with our inquiry and yes my many simple questions. She was a pleasure to deal with, her knowledge of the Vortex Brand was endless and she was more than happy to pass it on. Our amazing experience started from the moment that she called right through to us purchasing and receiving our new spa. We found it a wonderful experience.

Store LocationTullamarine Store, Victoria
Jane L.

Jane L.Stirling 2611, ACT

Elaine from Spa World

Elaine from Spa World, was fantastic, extremely knowledgable, informative and a talent salesperson. We are loving our new spa and the service provided by Spa world. The delivery, set up and maintenance have all been smooth and straight forward.

Lovely service and Expert advice

Spa every day sometimes 2 times a day .
My experience when purchasing my new spa was great, Elaine form the Fyshwick store was very professional and lovely to deal with and i have recommended spa world to anyone who asks.

Store LocationFyshwick Canberra
Swim like a fish.

Swim like a fish.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Swim and walk on the treadmill every day Could not live without it. The E 700.

I use the pool every day for about 20 minutes, The cover is the secret for maintaining temperature and keeping the water clean.More importantly the unit does everything it claims to do.The online nature of the whole purchasing and payment thing concerned me a bit, but Trent at Spa World Dandenong was very helpfull.Delivery and set up took one day.Advice on operation is only an E mail away

Purchase TypePool
Store LocationSpa World Dandenong Victoria.

Dione

DioneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

We purchased a vortex palladium spa from spa world at Fyshwick, Elaine was just awesome!! She helped us right through the process from choosing the right spa to when we got in it. She is always happy to help with any of my questions and we can’t thank her enough. So if anyone is thinking of buying a spa I would recommend you drop in to see her.
Thanks again Elaine, buying our spa was one of the best things we have ever done.

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT
Spa W.Spa World

Best investment that I have ever made.

I purchased the spa from Spa World Fyshwick ACT. The salesperson Elaine was so knowledgeable and helpful I purchased on the spot it was the best investment that I have ever made. It is great to come home from a hectic busy day and just relax and de stress regardless of the weather.
Thanks for a great product and service.

Store LocationSpa World Fyshwick ACT

Babette

BabetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best eva

Craig from Spa world, Melbourne is fabulous. Our new spa was ordered and delivered in 5 days! Couldn't be happier with the service and price! Craig from Spa world Melbourne is the best

Store LocationTullamarine Melbourne
Spa W.Spa World

Thank you Babette, We appreciate your feedback and Craig says thank you.

Our Great Staycation

After our last holiday we decided we needed a pool at home, but couldn’t for a few reasons, (space, rock ). We discovered the concept of a Swim Spa while watching The Chase, and went straight to Spa World to take a look. Elaine answered all of our questions and more and we have since taken delivery of our Vortex Aqualap Pro Plus.
The delivery team did an amazing job getting it over the fence and into a tight spot and even came on a Sunday after rain stopped play on the Friday.
We have been at home all day everyday since delivery, so it has saved our sanity. A fantastic investment we are so, so happy about.

Fantastic !!!!

We bought our spa from Elaine @ Spa World Fyshwick, we highly recommend her.
Our spa was delivered with no trouble and we are just loving it, we have been in it everyday!!!!! It is very easy to maintain

Store LocationFyshwick

Swim Spa is a way of life =)

Elaine did an excellent job of addressing our concerns and giving us an accurate description of what our spa installation would entail. There were no surprises! She is always available as well for post-purchase questions. We are extremely thrilled with our swim spa, and would highly recommend this product and experience to anyone! In fact, we have already sent friends who have made the same purchase. This is a lifestyle change, and we are loving every second of it!

Vortex Swim Spa

Our Vortex swim spa is better then we had ever expected!! We ordered in on the Monday and it was delivered and installed on the Friday! Elaine was very thorough and helpful and even checked in a couple of weeks after to see if we needed any further assistance!

Don

Donasked

Feeling disapointed as we finally got our mercury avante spa today but being a spa novist the after sales care is very disappointing, i feel spending this type of money spa world should have someone to go through the daily running and how to use it as its not very professional to be told look on youtube but no real help on our model.
Don

Cordelia

Cordeliaasked

What is the best number to call, & person to speak to, regarding problems with missing items - steps, starter kit & heat pump, not supplied by Spa World. We need to get it sorted asap.

Fired Up
Fired Up

The number listed in their website

Hi Cordelia,
Please contact our customer support hub on 1300-895-902. Kind Regards,

Jeannie N.

Jeannie N.asked

We have a mercury spa how do we turn it off after each use

Charlene
Charlene

Jeannie I was told by Elaine not to turn the spa off instead to keep it running as it work out to be cheaper. All we do is reduce the water temperature.

Spa W.Spa World

Hi Jeannie, it is more economical to leave your spa running. Your spa has a pre set sleep timer set from 10pm - 7am. During this time, your spa will not engage in heating or filtration. The other option would be to put your spa into away mode when you are not using it. This means your spa will not heat and will only run 1 hour of filtration daily to prevent the water from becoming stagnant. If you need anymore advise please feel free to contact our customer support hub on 1300-895-902.

Get an answer from our members and Spa World representatives