Spa World (page 3 of 14)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (83)
  • Purchase Type
Jo and John

Jo and JohnCurtin 2605, ACT

Great service and an awesome product....

We've had the Vortex Mercury spa for a month now and we absolutely love it. Everything Elaine (Spa World, Fyshwick) told us about the Spa was factual and helpful. She was a pleasure to deal with and dispelled all of our reservations. We find the spa refreshing in the hotter weather especially after Elaine advised us how to reduce the heat, and we just love the therapeutic massages and the light show after dark! It's easy to maintain, practically cleans itself and is economical to use with our solar panels.

Spa W.Spa World

Highly recommend product,Staff are great to deal with also.

Spa world Fyshwick are a pleasure to deal with,could not be happier with our spa or the install and service received!
We love it,can’t get the kids out of it either,very happy!!

Tiarnie Polack

Tiarnie PolackSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Quality service of spa world Fyshwick

We purchased our spa from Fyshwick as our sales person was Elaine. She was very help easy to talk to you were we could understand her. She gave us a good vibe when talking to her from the start . Found us a really good price. I would recommend her to anyone wanting a spa .

Kylie D.

Kylie D.Harrison 2914, ACT

Love our Spa from Elaine at Fsyhwick

We purchased our spa from Spa World in Fyshwick. Elaine was very helpful and patiently answered all our questions. We have had a few problems which Elaine has promptly dealt with and maintenance people were quickly on hand to repair. We love our spa - thank you so much.

Toby

TobyCanberra 2600, ACT

Awesome customer Service

Super simple process, walked in, got offered the right Spa for us, got a very competitive price, excellent service and Elaine even managed to get us the spa before Christmas! 5 star experience, would highly recommend seeing Elaine in Canberra for a new spa!!!

Excellent service and support

Craig was excellent from first contact to after sales support. He was incredibly helpful on the phone and email taking the time to answer in full all of my questions and making recommendations on which model would suit me best. I also spoke with him about spa maintenance/cleaning and he was able to tailor the schedule to my needs. The clips for the spa lid were a different size and Craig immediately sent out new ones for me. I would definitely recommend the Seven Hills store, thank you! Despite the potential to win a small gift this is my honest opinion.

Darryn T.

Darryn T.Braddon 2612, ACT

Fantastic Experience with Elaine at Spa World Fyshwick

I recently bought my spa from Elaine at Spa World, Fyshwick. From the onset, I was impressed with her technical knowledge and her friendly, customer orientated nature. She made the whole experience and process seamless and enabled an extremely positive experience.
Elaine was great to deal with and responded to any queries immediately with the relevant information.
I am loving the spa and I recommend Elaine and Spa World without hesitation. If you are considering a spa, she should definitely be your first (and only) phone call/ visit.
Thanks Elaine

Patrick O.

Patrick O.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Elaine is awesome

I purchased a swim spa from Elaine in Fyshwick ACT. The advice and deal was wonderfull. Elaine made the option choices easy and delivery was seamless. Highly recommend Spa World Fyshwick.

BethH

BethHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic Spa

We use our Nitro spa every day and love it. Our family come a visit and can't wait to jump into the spa. The support service has been great and we wouldn't go anywhere else.

swimmer

Spaworld & Elaine

hopple1812

hopple1812MacGregor 2615, ACT

Always wanted one

Got my spa from Fyshwick with Elaine Kalanche went to the store a few times before I made a decision wasnt pushing me into a sales had good product knowledge about the spas and cost savings made contact after delivery to check

Wayne

WayneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

Great experience all the way from walking into Spa World Gregory Hills NSW to choose my spa from Lillian, who offered excellent advice and made the sales process easy, through to delivery from Rachel, where the spa was delivered as expected.

I would recommend buying a Spa from Spa World and particularly dealing with Lillian.

Mike S.

Mike S.Canberra 2600, ACT

Customer focus

Went to Spa World at Fyshwick, Canberra to get information to help me choose an outdoor spa. The showroom was roomy and well presented and all the spas one could try (dry!) for size were very clean. The state of cleanliness contrasted with two competitors whose display spas were very dusty and dirty. Elaine was very knowledgable about the range of spas and accessories and over a few visits and numerous emails helped me make a decision on an available spa to meet my needs. Now I look forward to being able to do a review on the product once installed.

Jeff S.

Jeff S.

Excellent product and sale service

Elaine gave us excellent sale service with her knowledge of the product that she was selling. She also provided us with great follow up service checking to see if we were enjoying the spa and if we had any concerns. She is only to willing to help which is great. Great product but outstanding customer service

Tamarajane1

Tamarajane1Bruce 2617, ACT

Elaine looked after us all the way through. We absolutely love our spa and are so happy with the excellent service.

Very easy even if you haven't done it before. Much easier than a pool. We were a bit nervous testing levels but Elaine gave us advise for our first adjustment.

Lkhill

LkhillSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent product and customer service

Elaine has an excellent and professional knowledge of spa's. We started at spa world in Canberra, then researched and inspected many other spas and manufacturers. Came back to where we started and purchased a vortex cerium that we are delighted with. It is so powerful I think it needs a seat belt to hold you down.

Rory

RorySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Beware

We carefully ordered a spa which would suit our purposes. It took a month to get here, and they insist on payment before it's delivered. We were clearly told that there would be no problem in tipping it on its side to fit through a gate way. When it finally arrived, delivery staff clearly said it was impossible. Now we need a crane, have no spa, and no steps we were promised either :(. Go elsewhere

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Swim spa 4m

We bought our spa 2 years ago thru Elaine, we shopped around but found Spaworld the best value and most professional - Elaine was wonderful, she guided us through the process and was so helpful all the way through including a tricky hoist over the house! I would highly recommend Elaine and Spaworld for your next spa purchase

Jenny - Belrose

Jason

JasonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Spa world Fyshwick

Elaine at Spa World in Fyshwick was great to deal with.If you are looking for a new spa / swim spa I highly recommend to visit Spa world Fyshwick to help.

Don

Donasked

Feeling disapointed as we finally got our mercury avante spa today but being a spa novist the after sales care is very disappointing, i feel spending this type of money spa world should have someone to go through the daily running and how to use it as its not very professional to be told look on youtube but no real help on our model.
Don

Cordelia

Cordeliaasked

What is the best number to call, & person to speak to, regarding problems with missing items - steps, starter kit & heat pump, not supplied by Spa World. We need to get it sorted asap.

Fired Up
Fired Up

The number listed in their website

Hi Cordelia,
Please contact our customer support hub on 1300-895-902. Kind Regards,

Jeannie N.

Jeannie N.asked

We have a mercury spa how do we turn it off after each use

Charlene
Charlene

Jeannie I was told by Elaine not to turn the spa off instead to keep it running as it work out to be cheaper. All we do is reduce the water temperature.

Spa W.Spa World

Hi Jeannie, it is more economical to leave your spa running. Your spa has a pre set sleep timer set from 10pm - 7am. During this time, your spa will not engage in heating or filtration. The other option would be to put your spa into away mode when you are not using it. This means your spa will not heat and will only run 1 hour of filtration daily to prevent the water from becoming stagnant. If you need anymore advise please feel free to contact our customer support hub on 1300-895-902.

Get an answer from our members and Spa World representatives