Verifiedspacehaven.com.au

86% · 376 · 14%

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW4 posts

My home office studio

The studio provided to me by Space Haven has been fantastic in providing me with my ideal office space. Although the room is small in a conventional sense it is large enough to fit all the essential items I need for an effective home office such as a desk, a chair, a computer, a printer and storage compartments such as a chest of drawers. The studio also has a door which makes it easy to eliminate all outside distractions which comes in handy when conducting interviews, listening to important meetings or writing reports and assignments set out by my workplace. I highly recommend Space Haven to everyone out there as their studios are highly effective for home office usage.
Yung Poh
Yung PohSydney, NSW2 posts

Great experience

They offer an estimated space experience and different designs within what we are looking for in our next project - yoga room. Easy and straightforward making the process smoother than we expected.
Deep V.
Deep V.
Blanca V.
Blanca V.

Airbnb

I would use it for creating a functional, cozy, and aesthetically pleasing home for Airbnb.
Muhammad y.
Muhammad y.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Quite space

Space haven was a much needed product for me I needed a quite space for my youtube channel where I can work quietly and enjoy my time much recommended such a perfect place
Kaushik S.
Kaushik S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good experience

Space haven has provided great service and step by step details to my questions
Kylie S.
Kylie S.

Office Space

Space Haven gave me a virtual preview of what the Office space I designed will look like. It also gave me loan options and a time frame of completion. I found it very easy to use and extremely straightforward.
Mohammad
Mohammad

Clean design and to the point questions

It was super easy to use space heaven and get me the quote promptly. Highly recommended.
Aaron S.
Aaron S.Perth, WA2 posts

Quick and informative!

Intuitive and easy to use. I found the design selection and modifications easy to work around and was provided a quote in a matter of seconds. Would recommend!
DMA
DMA2 posts

Review of the process

The process of obtaining a quote was exceptionally easy. The questions were straightforward and to the point, making the whole process smooth and without any issues. Highly satisfied!
Lauren
Lauren

Positive experience

Very simple process, there was a large range of options for my tiny house. I am very happy with the experience, 10/10 recommend
Liam
Liam

Simple and Easy to use

The website was easy and quick to use. It covers a wide range of options for my project such as number of windows, size and the time of the project meaning I could customise the build to exactly what I want. Getting an estimate was hassle free and provided straight after the criteria stage.
Artdez S.
Artdez S.Australian Capital Territory

just like heaven

Space Heaven isn't just a destination; it's an ethereal experience that transcends the bounds of earthly imagination. From the moment you step into its cosmic embrace, you're enveloped in a symphony of wonder and awe.
Ash W.
Ash W.2 posts

Seamless process and excellent experience

Very easy to use and navigate in each step throughout the website to get an estimate quote of what a studio model I am expecting. We are excited to see the other more options available for a different styles as well. A great and enjoyable experience.
Trav
Trav

Terrible Experience

Be very wary using this company. We had issues from the start - delayed deliveries and we were even told there was an unsuccessful delivery which we were informed by staff we would have to pay for. Wrong items were delivered - the final delivery was short of several colourbond panels and had no fixings. I ended up purchasing these myself as staff were incredibly ignorant to deal with. Look elsewhere.

Brisbane Homeowner

With the finished ceiling height being less than 2.3m they cant be classed as a bedroom. how can it be used as an Airbnb

Brisbane Homeowner

How can you give 5 stars when you haven't received anything. potentially suspicious - in my opinion. what do you think.

fay d.
fay d.

More than a question. My order, placed in jan 2024. Build badly delayed by materials delivered in wrong order, delays of weeks to get corrected.
Inappropriate answers to direct questions. Difficulty in contacting them. Different people each time. Poor coordination.
Do not do business with these people.

Brisbane Homeowner

very close to my experience.

CategoryServices