Spaceship

Spaceship Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Spaceship? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

5 questions from our users

Anna
Annaasked

I have signed up on line. However I need to speak to someone.
I called, waited in the phone 5-10 mins, and in the end got a message ‘leave a message .... we will call back’. It has been 3 days, noone called yet....
What is the best way to get someone to talk to?

Calen hadfield
Calen hadfield

I faced same issue only way to get in touch is by live chat in app they never seem to awnser phone to get there go to your app then hit account then scroll all the way to the bottom click on help then message us click send us a message click i have a question about spaceship voyager then type in operator then ask your question and wait for the reply may be a few hrs layer but they will reply between 8:30am-5:30pm

Dawn
Dawnasked

I’m still unsure which portfolio to choose. Any feedback/input will be much appreciated. Thanks.

MrHonest
MrHonest

Universe is the best portfolio for returns. If you care about nature then you could choose earth.

Dawn
Dawnasked

Zoe
Zoe

I would use a small amount and start in Voyager, slightly more of a risk, no harm if you invest small amounts. So far I am seeing great results, my code is S8C5A87LY3 for $10. Brilliant :)

DarrrylR
DarrrylRasked

If Spaceship is not a scam, why are Product Review's reviews all paid reviews including affiliate ids?
Why didn't Product Review remove these reviews?
Why didn't Product Review users report these reviews as spam?

Choco
Choco

They're not paid. You both get $10 if you refer someone. That's how i started. And after only a month my $1400 earned $100.
Don't be so negative Darryl. I honestly have found it to be a great investment ! Better than my money sitting in the bank. Don't knock it until you try it.

JAC
JACasked

Has anyone had any issues withdrawing all the money?

Ben
Ben

Hey Jac,

I’ve never personally withdrawn all my money but know of friends who have for a house deposit etc and had no problems at all :)
If you haven’t signed up yet feel free to use my code so we both get some free $$$ S8AKVU34W6

Spaceship captain
Spaceship captain

I’m still new, and haven’t had to so far because I’m still building up my investment. I’m using spaceship to help build my savings and boost my knowledge around stocks.

Andrew N.
Andrew N.

Thanks Captain, I used your code, So please enjoy a 'fave brew', on me ;-)

Other Retail Superannuation Funds