Spaceship

Spaceship (page 5 of 5)

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Spaceship? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees

Highly recommended! Enter Referral code and get $5 free!

Highly recommend if you’re interested in investing through a managed portfolio!

Ajay
AjaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome --> Referral code attached

Highly recommend this app for both beginner and experienced investors. You can invest as little as you like, making it easy to grow your wealth. I take it slow and don't even make regular investments and still have over a 15% return. Never lost money thus far, even if you do its pretty easy to build back up (from a friends experience). Spaceship also has a community on Facebook so you're never alone in this.
If you want to join Spaceship use my referral code S833IUEL60 within 14 days of signing up for a Free $10 once you invest at least $5 in 90 days (their policy not mine).

Imrose
ImroseHunter Region, NSW

Best platform for micro investments

I'm with Spaceship Investment (not the superannuation) since November 2018, and I made a good decision to invest with them. Fees are reasonable and returns are good. Highly recommend if you want to start micro investment.

Jeevi
JeeviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Returns are very good!!

I have been in this since March 2020( not so long) had a good returns so far. I had similar account in Raiz as well started on the same time but the returns are not as good as spaceship.

Retail Superannuation Funds

Find out how Spaceship compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

jerome d.
jerome d.

Great returns!

Great returns overall! I've been making consistent returns since i joined Spaceship! I strongly recommend the company. You can get $10 in your account when you enter this code [Code Removed]

Spaceship is investing where the world is going, not where it's been.

Spaceship makes it easy for me to understand where my superannuation is invested. It's forward focused and they actually care about their customers. I really like how I can see how much I have invested in each company, that's pretty cool.

Other Retail Superannuation Funds