Spaceship

Spaceship

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Spaceship? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees

High fees

The fees for Spaceship Super are the highest in the industry. And their service is not the best. Giving money to Spaceship is easy, removing money is a nightmare. I left.

Khal
KhalMelbourne

By far the worst thing I have seen.

I think they pay people to post positive reviews, when the reality there is nothing positive about this dodgy business that calls itself Spaceship. I think they should call it a grenade as it all explodes in your face.

The app never works properly you can't even reset your password as it takes as much effort as climbing mount Everest, at least with Everest, you may finally get there.
Service is non existent, to top ot all off, they don't let you close your account as when you reqiest closure, they try to tell you that there is nothing on yiu account. How could thousands of Dollars disappear. They are scammers and they will be reported to AFCA amd ASIC.

pdjhh
pdjhh

Couldn't give them money!

The financial products look really good and I was very keen to get involved so signed up. The trouble is the website. It's as if nobody ever tested it. Multiple things just don't work! The payment system is also a disaster. I tried to make direct payments and setup monthly debits and none of them worked. The trouble is it doesn't tell you it hasn't worked because it is still in the dark ages and nothing happens for 3 or 4 days. I can pay money into my exchange account in seconds so why not this? Can't believe this was setup by a tech company because it's the tech that is lacking. Big fail on the website sorry.

Anna
Annaasked

I have signed up on line. However I need to speak to someone.
I called, waited in the phone 5-10 mins, and in the end got a message ‘leave a message .... we will call back’. It has been 3 days, noone called yet....
What is the best way to get someone to talk to?

Calen hadfield
Calen hadfield

I faced same issue only way to get in touch is by live chat in app they never seem to awnser phone to get there go to your app then hit account then scroll all the way to the bottom click on help then message us click send us a message click i have a question about spaceship voyager then type in operator then ask your question and wait for the reply may be a few hrs layer but they will reply between 8:30am-5:30pm

Dawn
Dawnasked

I’m still unsure which portfolio to choose. Any feedback/input will be much appreciated. Thanks.

MrHonest
MrHonest

Universe is the best portfolio for returns. If you care about nature then you could choose earth.

Dawn
Dawnasked

Zoe
Zoe

I would use a small amount and start in Voyager, slightly more of a risk, no harm if you invest small amounts. So far I am seeing great results, my code is S8C5A87LY3 for $10. Brilliant :)

Other Retail Superannuation Funds