Spaceship

Spaceship

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Spaceship? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
jejesz c.
jejesz c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inconvenience for tax

They never give you receipt for every investment you made. Tax report every quarter. This year, the tax report of this year will be sent around 27 July. But we need to submit all before august.
It’s better if you can give us tax report whenever we need it !

Insurance Options
Hayden
Hayden

Bad investment

Spaceship have been performing awful, I've been using them for a bit over a month and all they have done is lose money and I'm not talking a little, I'm about 1.4k down now.
A little known fact as well is that there is a 5 day delay in withdrawing money and you get the amount of money which is the lowest out of those 5 days.
Be careful, best not to use this platform at all.

Anna
Annaasked

I have signed up on line. However I need to speak to someone.
I called, waited in the phone 5-10 mins, and in the end got a message ‘leave a message .... we will call back’. It has been 3 days, noone called yet....
What is the best way to get someone to talk to?

Calen hadfield
Calen hadfield

I faced same issue only way to get in touch is by live chat in app they never seem to awnser phone to get there go to your app then hit account then scroll all the way to the bottom click on help then message us click send us a message click i have a question about spaceship voyager then type in operator then ask your question and wait for the reply may be a few hrs layer but they will reply between 8:30am-5:30pm

Dawn
Dawnasked

I’m still unsure which portfolio to choose. Any feedback/input will be much appreciated. Thanks.

MrHonest
MrHonest

Universe is the best portfolio for returns. If you care about nature then you could choose earth.

Dawn
Dawnasked

Zoe
Zoe

I would use a small amount and start in Voyager, slightly more of a risk, no harm if you invest small amounts. So far I am seeing great results, my code is for $10. Brilliant :)

Other Retail Superannuation Funds