Spaceship

Spaceship

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Spaceship? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
Adam C.
Adam C.South East Queensland, QLD

It was awesome for the first two days

I’ve been with Spaceship for all of about two weeks. In that time I’ve lost 5% of my original investment, and it keeps slipping, largely due to the new fee structure.

As of 1st November, gone are the 0.1% over $5k days - fees will be $2.50 per month for everyone over $100; which, while you’d still break even on paper with over 25% year-on-year returns (even through the worst of the covid-19 pandemic), has caused a lot of smaller investors to knee-jerk and abandon ship, devaluing everyone else’s stock options.

It’s a beautiful app, and I personally love using the automated periodic transfer in feature as an alternative to a bank interest-based savings account. I hope it continues to do well, but we’ll see.

Rates and Fees
Jez27
Jez27MELBOURNE

Find performance great - service not so much.

Find performance is great. Unresponsive on all forms of communication - chat, phone even social media is slow. Like a 3 man operation. Good luck getting onto them. Send an email and just hope for the bests

Anna
Annaasked

I have signed up on line. However I need to speak to someone.
I called, waited in the phone 5-10 mins, and in the end got a message ‘leave a message .... we will call back’. It has been 3 days, noone called yet....
What is the best way to get someone to talk to?

Calen hadfield
Calen hadfield

I faced same issue only way to get in touch is by live chat in app they never seem to awnser phone to get there go to your app then hit account then scroll all the way to the bottom click on help then message us click send us a message click i have a question about spaceship voyager then type in operator then ask your question and wait for the reply may be a few hrs layer but they will reply between 8:30am-5:30pm

Dawn
Dawnasked

I’m still unsure which portfolio to choose. Any feedback/input will be much appreciated. Thanks.

MrHonest
MrHonest

Universe is the best portfolio for returns. If you care about nature then you could choose earth.

Dawn
Dawnasked

Zoe
Zoe

I would use a small amount and start in Voyager, slightly more of a risk, no harm if you invest small amounts. So far I am seeing great results, my code is for $10. Brilliant :)

Other Retail Superannuation Funds