Spaceship

Spaceship

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Spaceship? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
SDM
SDMSydney, NSW

Not good for smaller investments anymore

Newly introduced fees not suitable for smaller investments. In the few weeks I've been with them my balance has been going in one direction, down hill. Like others have said, they have baited people in with no fees and then with short notice introduced a monthly fee.

Rates and Fees
Dave a
Dave a

Lure you in for free and then fees fees fees!

The new fee structure is not good value at allm better off investing in index funds or other low fee options! They've lured all these customers just to turn around and Rio them off now!

Insurance Options
aoe j.
aoe j.Sydney, NSW

The new fee structure is terrible for smaller portfolios

The new fee structure negates average annual returns on smaller portfolios like mine, if you do not have a balance of over 2000 there is almost no point in using this app in my opinion. I will be moving my funds to vanguard immediately, they provide a much more reasonable fee structure. I feel sorry for all the users of spaceship who will not read the single email sent regarding the new change and won't realise their interest is about to be eaten with these new fees.

Rates and Fees

High fees

The fees for Spaceship Super are the highest in the industry. And their service is not the best. Giving money to Spaceship is easy, removing money is a nightmare. I left.

Retail Superannuation Funds

Find out how Spaceship compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Khal
KhalMelbourne

By far the worst thing I have seen.

I think they pay people to post positive reviews, when the reality there is nothing positive about this dodgy business that calls itself Spaceship. I think they should call it a grenade as it all explodes in your face.

The app never works properly you can't even reset your password as it takes as much effort as climbing mount Everest, at least with Everest, you may finally get there.
Service is non existent, to top ot all off, they don't let you close your account as when you reqiest closure, they try to tell you that there is nothing on yiu account. How could thousands of Dollars disappear. They are scammers and they will be reported to AFCA amd ASIC.

pdjhh
pdjhh

Couldn't give them money!

The financial products look really good and I was very keen to get involved so signed up. The trouble is the website. It's as if nobody ever tested it. Multiple things just don't work! The payment system is also a disaster. I tried to make direct payments and setup monthly debits and none of them worked. The trouble is it doesn't tell you it hasn't worked because it is still in the dark ages and nothing happens for 3 or 4 days. I can pay money into my exchange account in seconds so why not this? Can't believe this was setup by a tech company because it's the tech that is lacking. Big fail on the website sorry.

love spaceship it's great!

As a first time and a beginner I started investing through spaceship i got Introduced by a friend of a friend I wanted to make some extra money on the side and since signing up I've enjoying using it and im very and happy and overwhelmed

Referal Code - [Code Removed]

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Katie. M
Katie. MSydney, NSW

Good

This is a great app but make sure that you use a verified code when you sign up for a $10 bonus. The one above has been verified as working and is the one I used. Would be so super great if others could also get the extra money from investing that I have!

I've bought so many new clothes and cool things it's been awesome. Katie <3

KHolder
KHolderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy ETF Investing App

Easy to use interface and way to check stock graphs.
Using it for 6+ months. Only had negative occasionally when starting with small investmets, they never lasted long but that's stocks. Last 4 months has been all positive ranging from 8-15% profit.

Retail Superannuation Funds

Find out how Spaceship compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Highly recommended! Enter Referral code and get $5 free!

Highly recommend if you’re interested in investing through a managed portfolio!

Anna
Annaasked

I have signed up on line. However I need to speak to someone.
I called, waited in the phone 5-10 mins, and in the end got a message ‘leave a message .... we will call back’. It has been 3 days, noone called yet....
What is the best way to get someone to talk to?

Calen hadfield
Calen hadfield

I faced same issue only way to get in touch is by live chat in app they never seem to awnser phone to get there go to your app then hit account then scroll all the way to the bottom click on help then message us click send us a message click i have a question about spaceship voyager then type in operator then ask your question and wait for the reply may be a few hrs layer but they will reply between 8:30am-5:30pm

Dawn
Dawnasked

I’m still unsure which portfolio to choose. Any feedback/input will be much appreciated. Thanks.

MrHonest
MrHonest

Universe is the best portfolio for returns. If you care about nature then you could choose earth.

Dawn
Dawnasked

Zoe
Zoe

I would use a small amount and start in Voyager, slightly more of a risk, no harm if you invest small amounts. So far I am seeing great results, my code is for $10. Brilliant :)

Other Retail Superannuation Funds