Spaceship

Spaceship

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spaceship

• Insurance Options
  • Income Protection
  • Rates and Fees

Kyle
KyleCanberra 2600, ACT

Don't trust them. Started charging fees and withdrawl amount was less than what I requested.

Boon
BoonSydney, NSW

20% down on investment, fees for nothing

Signed up with Spaceship last year thinking they would be able to do better than my current stock investments based on their supposed high returns. All I've seen is my balance with them going down day after day, already down 20% and getting charged new monthly fees eroding my balance further. Ironically my own investing has performed 100% better than Spaceship at this point even with the market downturn. Don't believe anyone rating this highly or get swayed by the referral bonus unless you want to retire with less money.

tmngraz
tmngrazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst micro investing app.

Been into micro investing for a while but this one is worst, reason I signed up for this app was said it was free for less than 5k but now it have started to charge service fee and worst part no divided for a year and now it getting even worst no return at all, all lose so don't use this app

The worst wow

Been with them for two years, investing often. After the fees started, decided to get out (with my $50 profit by the end). Submitted to withdraw all my money, and two days later they deposited $70 less than the amount I withdrew because their unit price dropped so much. Um hello? that’s why I withdrew when I did? Not two days later?
Do. Not. Use. This. Company. You’ll regret it.

Farid
Farid

Not suitable for micro investments

I chose Spaceship because they didn't have any fees for under 5K investments but they changed it very soon. Now I have lost %10 of my investment because of all negatives and on top of that they charge fees. I will take out my money and switch to a better performing app with lower fees as soon as market gets better.

Chrus
ChrusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

$10 Sign up Bonus!

Great app. Market has its ups and downs but it’s a long term investment to set and forget.
Start investing with Spaceship Voyager today! Get $10 in your account when you enter this code [Code Removed] within 14 days of signing up and invest at least $5 in your chosen portfolio within 90 days of signing up. T&Cs apply.

[Link Removed]

Sarah P.
Sarah P.Sydney, NSW

Excellent $10 bonus with code: [Content Removed]

When you are giving away free money to give it ago, you defs deserve a five star review. This is not some dodgy bot like the other crazies on here are suggesting just a personal experience of someone living in Australia that has given spaceship a go.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sanjeev S.
Sanjeev S.Sydney, NSW

Useless and tone deaf

I decided to give these guys a go and it was a huge mistake! These guys rely on marketing and paid reviews! Their results are-
Super- has not made any money for last 6 months.
Voyager- is down 5%
Earth- is down 10%
Their most moronic buy was pinduoduo at $100 in october 2021. Within 2 months it crahed $50. I raised the concern that there were red flags around pinduoduo and why would you buy it. Response- we are watching it.
Complete idiots and not worth investing a dime!

Mari
Mari

Going down, negative return always and they kick small investor by fees

Been with spaceship since March 2021, I love the apps and easy to use
Since Nov, always got minus return everytime I checked my investment and the fees 2.5 per month is ridiculous for small investor. We don’t even make money but got charged

Find out how Spaceship compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Don't waste your time or money

I've been with them for about 6 months now and my investment has always been in the negative everytime I check. I have my portfolio set to 'Universe' I believe which is the main option. With the new $2.50 fee per month, I will be looking to close my account and move the money elsewhere.

All of these reviews are rigged by bots that have this one review

..., terrible terrible terribleeeeeeeee really bad bad bad ba b b b b bbb b b b b b b h h h hbhb h h b h h he end s

Gerry de Speville
Gerry de SpevilleThe Mallee, VIC

Total lack of Customer Service

Milan Stajic
Milan StajicOfficer

Fees fees fees yes please Spaceship says.

I had understanding that spaceship is designed for pocket change, Bank rounding and small regular investments, newly added fees are just not feasible. Another greedy platform. I switched to commonwealth pocket, loving it. Very fair and plenty of portfolios to explore.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New fee structure is bad they are getting greedy and lowered the refer a friend from $10 to $5 not good.

I have been with them for 6 months was good until they added the monthly fees. fees will be $2.50 per month for everyone over $100; which, while you’d still break even on paper with over 25% year-on-year returns (even through the worst of the covid-19 pandemic), has caused a lot of smaller investors to knee-jerk and abandon ship, devaluing everyone else’s stock options.

James L.
James L.

You got to love what spaceship have done here. They have made accessing financial instruments easier for the everyday person that is really looking for more than bank interest alone. I support them and tell all my family and friends.