Spacetalk (page 3 of 8)

Listing monitored by Spacetalk

• Battery Life

JohnCl
JohnClSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spend a fortune and the spend some more

You spend a fortune on the watch and then get a phone subscription only to find out you then have another 6$ a month to pay for a subscription to space talk. The watch was big and heavy and so it was uncomfortable. It was also a very difficult sell to my daughter because there was nothing in it for her. No games, no camera and no apps. In the end it was more like one of those leg tags they put on prisoners to keep them house bound.

SpacetalkSpacetalk

It was not clear you have to pay a monthly subscription on top of a phone plan to use

Funny that if you look at the company's extensive review page on their website the reviews look nothing like the profile of reviews here. Could not believe that you get through the set up to learn that if you do not pay them $5.99 per month on top of what you have to pay for a phone plan then you cant use the phone. Really ! The kid will barely get full use of a phone plan and you have to pay a subscription on top? The functionality of the watch is awful and the sound is bad

Gregory C.
Gregory C.
OscarDarwin, NT

Wet space talk ???

Oscar

I have already contacted your technical service and they have sent me photos of a completely destroyed watch, which I very much doubt is mine. It is a shame as after-sales service.

Lina
LinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible battery life

My little one got the watch as a birthday gift from the grandparents but the battery life is terrible. Can’t even last a full day with very limited talking time. Disappointed given the price!

Angela M.
Angela M.South East Queensland, QLD

After Vivofit Jr, I was underwhelmed

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
JCR
JCRGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very solid product

Has been really good, band has just broken which is disappointing, but only if I can’t replace it. Easy to change settings on and super handy to stay in touch with our 9yo

Not being able to call

Hello, I am having a problem. My son could call me but I am not able to call from my phone being a emergency contact.:(
Anyone have a solution please.

Emma
Emma

Poor battery, watch band broke

Battery Problems

Had it for about 18 months and it charges to 100% only to drain to 0% in less than 1 hour. only ever used it a handful of times. Friends of ours had the same problem and sent it back to Spacetalk and got a new one as it was useless.......New one seems fine so far......

Karina G.
Karina G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great idea but....

I really liked this watch for my 9 year old son. However the battery life doesn’t even make it through a school day and my son has to turn it off during the day so he can perhaps make a text or receive a call from me at the end of the day. Not worth the money.

Perfect for my autistic Son

Helps create independence for my son in learning life skills and technology at the same time. Good product. Thanks for the screening of who can and can’t contact him. To be able to track him from my phone is great

Apple
AppleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refused to replace faulty product

OTay
OTaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer Beware

Very bad charging system

1 year old and it is not charging, took to spark, when I bought it, and they cannot help.
I wouldn't but it again.
Just rubbish, very expensive rubbish.
I am very frustrated.

BuyanAppleWatchinstead
BuyanAppleWatchinsteadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Disappointed! Don't Waste the Cash

Our Spacetalk never worked properly. From the get go it used to go blank and turn off or the screen would go black when my 8yo tried to read a message so she would have to restart it. We bought every single insurance offering JB HiFi had to offer and eventually took it back to get checked only to find out today Spacetalk decided it was "water damaged" and won't fix it! What a complete and utter joke! Aside from being on an 8yo's sweaty wrist this device wasn't damaged in any other way. Like flushing money down the toilet!

Fan G.
Fan G.

Several Design Improvements Needed

Zorb S.
Zorb S.The Mallee, VIC

Great for Kids and parents! Also great customer and tech support!

Could not be happier! Great smart watches for our two primary school aged kids! Issues with charging after a year of rough use, but amazing customer and tech support to remedy those issues. I have always felt that a product can always have faults, especially tech, and after significant use or wear-and-tear, especially by children, but the true value of a product or company is how well they handle things when things go wrong. Spacetalk’s customer and tech support have been truly amazing, and we could not be happier! Simply outstanding Aussie business that backs up its great products with outstanding support & service! They went above & beyond, surpassing all expectations.

Disappointed

Purchased for my son, after 6 weeks the watch started having glitches and within 12 weeks it stopped working completely. The process to resolve required the watch to be sent away, leaving him without any device.
We then had to purchase a phone so he had a means to contact us.
We looked at the watch and the seal where the sim card goes had completely deteriorated. It had let moisture from sweat and dirt to get in.
We did not send watch away, with 3 other children needing a device soon we'll look for other options on the market.

Hi,
Sorry to hear that this has been your experience with SPACETALK. At your earliest convenience if you could contact us on 1300 087 423 one of our staff will be happy to assist in having your watch working again.
- Adrian

Good product backed by helpful friendly service.

A handy device for light communication & tracking. Could be improved by making it smaller, from steel & waterproof. Service is very good from Spacetalk. Good for kids at school. No camera & apps to distract kids at school.

Kat
KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, outstanding customer service

Spoke with staff over messenger before purchase, they were very helpful.
Watch arrived super fast even with postage delays only took two days.
Works great. Signed with belong on their $25 sim then after a month can downgrade to the $10 plan.
Contacted customer service for after sales support for an issue and it was resolved Very quickly with their support team going above and beyond what I expected.
Thanks guys really appreciate everything.

Jonah
JonahLaunceston, TAS

Happy child, happy parents!

Purchased this watch in May 2020 for our 7 year old daughter and she loves it! The reward stars and step counter are her favourite features, and she loves the fact that she can contact us at the tap of the screen. We don't tend to use the gps function constantly, but it's great to know we have the ability to see where she is in just a few seconds. The AllMyTribe app is well designed, and just works!! A+ SpaceTalk Team!

Mim
MimMelbourne

Would recommend spacetalk over other brands

the watch is perfect for our families needs. It's got great features and nothing extra which we really appreciate. The customer service is excellent too! We love app and user friendly software as well

Patricia Cuda
Patricia CudaFar North Queensland, QLD

Great support and product

This watch is everything we need it to be to keep our child connected with us and to know they are safe. The customer service Provided with the SpaceTalk product is fantastic. They are easy to contact and provide excellent support and if you need anything fixed they are super quick. Really fantastic service. The only thing I wish they could do is make it waterproof. But besides that great product. Thanks Spacetalk.

Amit
AmitSydney, NSW

Awesome product! Outstanding support!

We bought this product in Feb early this year so that we can stay in touch with our daughter at school and also for the fact that its school and social media safe and comes with amazing settings. Due to an accident my daughter broke the housing of the watch and it fractured at multiple points. When approached the SpaceTalk team asked me to send photos and get the watch delivered to them. They fixed it one day and sent it back almost immediately!! PLus all of that was covered in warranty. I cant explain how efficient the team was in responding and communicating every step and details. Thank you very much SpaceTalk. Keep up the good work. Its an amazing product.

Aneta Rodgerson
Aneta RodgersonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does what it says

When someone texts my child’s number I get notification
It’s cheap to run full time
Kids call me whenever they are not home
The customer service is the best I have ever experienced !

Bianca T.
Bianca T.asked

When I try call someone from my sons watch it says “call forwarding on conditional” what is this and how do I fix it so he can make calls from his watch

Hi Bianca,

Call Forwarding on Conditional forwards incoming calls forwards incoming calls to another phone number if you do not or cannot answer them. This is a service provider message that indicated any incoming calls while a current call is active, will be sent through to voice mail. This should not impact the ability to make calls from the watch.

If you are experiencing issues making calls to and from the watch, I would recommend getting in contact with our Support team via email at support@spacetalkwatch.com or by phone 1300 087 423

- Jasmin

Mel
Melasked

Just bought spacetalk adventurer. My boy can't hear people he's talking to. It's muffled and faint. I have turned up the volume while in call to high and no change. On the flip side I can hear him loud and clear on my phone
Mel

Hi Mel,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. If you have checked that nothing is covering the speaker port and this issue is persisting, please contact our support team on 1300 087 423 or email support@spacetalkwatch.com

- Spacetalk Team

paremusic
paremusicasked

Hi,
My sons Spacetalk watch has some randomn woman on his voicemail as the asnwering machine. Also his watch never ever rings it goes straight to this voicemail. I cant find where o change it! It was brought brand new instore at officeworks

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about this. If you are experiencing issues with calling going to voicemail, then I would recommend contacting your SIM provider to enquire about this. We are also happy to go through some troubleshooting with you to help resolve this issue. You can contact us via our email support@spacetalkwatch.com or via our phone number 1300 087 423 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm AEST).

Kind Regards,
Maddi

Get an answer from our members and Spacetalk representatives

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers