Spacetalk (page 4 of 8)

• Battery Life

Tinv
TinvSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEST customer service & Support Aussie business

Broken bands and dents all fixed in a speedy manner under warranty, fantastic customer support team beyond my expectation. Thank you Sam, you just give this watch a second life!
I really appreciate your consideration to your customer and the profession to your work.
Your company must be very proud to have great staffs like you and Joshua ( he answered my phone call with a great attitude and helping manner), I highly recommend Spacetalk watch, and the customer support team definitely is the bonus! I

Jason B.
Jason B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent device, even better customer service

Decided to go with Spacetalk instead of some of the cheaper options out there and it was well worth it. Our kid is 9 and likes to jump bmx bikes, and fall too.. The watch has survived many knocks and scrapes and is still in awesome shape. When we have had to contact customer support for a new strap, they were awesome in both communication and resolution of our issue. The mobile app is brilliant and is an absolute lifesaver for us. It basically means we can confidently let our kid go to the park at age 9 and rely on the watch to keep us connected. Highly recommended.

MATTHEW Y.
MATTHEW Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service is impeccable with products to match!! AAA+++

Jodie
JodieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hardware failure despite careful use

SpacetalkSpacetalk

Great watch but poor quality plastic.

Stella M

Thanks. I’ve sent an email.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Hayley H.
Hayley H.Peel, WA

Love the idea but the watch needs improving

I love all the functions of this watch, the peace of mind it gives is excellent. My big issue is that at 12 months I had to send it away to be repaired (not covered under warranty) due to cracks in the case, band and the charging pins not working correctly. It’s been a few months and now there’s already cracks in the case again. My 10yo daughter is as careful with it as children are but I’m still disappointed. I don’t think we’ll be repairing it again and will look to replace with something else.

Liz
LizPerth, WA

Great watch & great customer service!

I ordered this watch for my son's 9th birthday and it has been the best pressie ever! Not only does it give me piece of mind but he loves the fact he can call or message when ever he needs or wants. I didn't feel he was ready for a phone but still needed him to be able to contact me so this was the perfect solution.
He did have a skateboard accident and smashed the screen, the customer service team were excellent, replied to my email straight away about getting it repaired and as soon as they received it called me about what they needed to fix an what was optional, and the next day I have an email saying its completed and being shipped back to me.
Great watch & great customer service!

Caro Line
Caro LineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for intended use even for a tween.

Our boy had his watch since he was 10, we didn’t want him to have a mobile phone that could be a distraction, dropped, lost, stolen, confiscated or receive nuisance calls/texts. After Sales Service is fantastic. The only feature that would make this watch better is to make it waterproof - apart from that, we all love his Spacetalk.

Dindinar
DindinarPerth, WA

Amazing customer service.

We all love this product. Customer service for this has always been amazing. Just received my son’s watch back after being repaired out of warranty (watch strap split). Soooo happy with it!! - worth every penny to get it done! Thank you very much for your service …as usual you have excelled yourselves. Not only for repairing the watch but also getting it back to him before he starts school again which is when he needs it most! Sending my regards and thanks for all your hard work to all you guys there.

MeegsCanberra 2600, ACT

Disappointed

6 months old and a large crack appeared. Limited functionality... texting unintuitive... expensive and not durable considering it’s a kids product if this is not covered under warranty - steer clear.

Richard N.
Richard N.Illawarra, NSW

Great watch! I couldn't be happier knowing I can find and contact my boy any time :)

This watch has been great, My son did take it for a short swim which was not so good and I had trouble with the charging platform once. You can have trouble with any product these days, but what makes it ok is exceptional customer service, this is what I found with Space Talk, They fixed the wet watch for free no questions asked, and replaced the charging unit for free 18 months later, this I was happy to pay for on both occasions. I dont do many reviews but these guys really deserve it! Good watch, exactly what I paid for but excellent customer service and that where buying in Australia can make a big deference, so I';m glad I made that choice.

Timo.
Timo.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Peace of mind

Our 7 year old son, and his grandparents love the watch and the ability to make contact with each other safely. Battery life is fine provided you charge it just as you would your own mobile phone. School mode is smart!

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for our family

We love the fact we can keep track of our autistic non-verbal child. The gps tracking is quite accurate and the alerts work when she leaves a safe zone. We also like the school mode feature which means she isn’t distracted when at school. And finally we have had the best interaction with their support desk. We had an issue with setting up a second account with the device but they were able to identify and fix the issue all in one day. Very efficient and super courteous. All round we are very satisfied with the product and the company.

Alana63Sydney, NSW

Great watch but too bulky

I bought the pink for my daughter but ended up returning it as it was just too bulky and she refused to wear it! Wish they could make a slim one like the fit bit!

Alana63

Oh ok thanks for getting back to me.

Margot Chalfont
Margot ChalfontGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sanity saver.

Karen
KarenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Life changing and worth every cent!

My children have greater freedom to roam with the safety of wearing a Spacetalk. I love that we can communicate with each other, I can locate them and that it is completely safe. It is a fantastic feature that only the people I enter into the contacts can communicate with my children. I love it. Great investment that came with fantastic customer service. Highly recommended. Pink ones are really pretty.

SpacetalkSpacetalk

Best product for safety of my child

It has everything a parent needs in a devoce for a young child, my son got it for his 4th birthday and quickly learned how to use it. Peace of mind knowing that he will never get lost when we are out with the gps tracking and that he can call anyone assigned by me

Laney L.
Laney L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic for our son, can't imagine life without it now.

We got the SPACETALK for our son who is in primary school. We use it to keep him up to date with pick up times and sports activities. He loves keeping in touch with his cousins and friends. Its been a game-changer for us and our son loves it.

Soumil S.
Soumil S.Sydney, NSW

Broken plastic watch... never buy again

Hardly used and there’s the big crack... not so sturdy and especially that’s what u would
Need with kids using them. Just looks like a cheap piece of plastic for such a big price.

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Good watch but power button not working

Watch works well but power button has stopped working. Results in battery running out quickly. Needs to have another option to turn watch off if this happens. Otherwise great product.

SpacetalkSpacetalk

Space talk watch battery life

Battery life is poor !! Runs out of charge daily ! Stick to a mobile phone save your money.
The watch once runs out seems to also lose all history that was saved .

Just what we needed!

The watch helped us in order to track the location for our daughter going to and from school and making sure she has access to call us whenever she needs help! Recommend to all that just want a sense of safety for your child

Shaloo
ShalooMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful product!

This product is excellent as I can always stay connected with my child. The best thing about this watch is there is no social media access and thus no distractions. It is fun, easy and reliable as it's GPS location feature is extremely accurate. I would recommend to any parent!

WorkingMumma
WorkingMumma

Very thankful for this product

This device has made coordinating pick ups with my youngest child so simple and stress free. If I'm running late I send a group text to my 2 older children and my youngest daughters watch to make sure the older kids pick up my youngest. Huge relief for a working Mum!!

Ccastag
CcastagMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

That`s just what I was looking for!

I purchased Spacetalk for my 9 year old to keep in contact with her as she has a lot of extracurricular activities. The set up was easy and the device has worked perfectly. I have been amazed with the accuracy of the tracking system, and it has also been so convenient to contact her when plans change. Fabulous little device, I would definitely recommend.

Bianca T.
Bianca T.asked

When I try call someone from my sons watch it says “call forwarding on conditional” what is this and how do I fix it so he can make calls from his watch

Hi Bianca,

Call Forwarding on Conditional forwards incoming calls forwards incoming calls to another phone number if you do not or cannot answer them. This is a service provider message that indicated any incoming calls while a current call is active, will be sent through to voice mail. This should not impact the ability to make calls from the watch.

If you are experiencing issues making calls to and from the watch, I would recommend getting in contact with our Support team via email at support@spacetalkwatch.com or by phone 1300 087 423

- Jasmin

Mel
Melasked

Just bought spacetalk adventurer. My boy can't hear people he's talking to. It's muffled and faint. I have turned up the volume while in call to high and no change. On the flip side I can hear him loud and clear on my phone
Mel

Hi Mel,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. If you have checked that nothing is covering the speaker port and this issue is persisting, please contact our support team on 1300 087 423 or email support@spacetalkwatch.com

- Spacetalk Team

paremusic
paremusicasked

Hi,
My sons Spacetalk watch has some randomn woman on his voicemail as the asnwering machine. Also his watch never ever rings it goes straight to this voicemail. I cant find where o change it! It was brought brand new instore at officeworks

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about this. If you are experiencing issues with calling going to voicemail, then I would recommend contacting your SIM provider to enquire about this. We are also happy to go through some troubleshooting with you to help resolve this issue. You can contact us via our email support@spacetalkwatch.com or via our phone number 1300 087 423 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm AEST).

Kind Regards,
Maddi

Get an answer from our members and Spacetalk representatives

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers